Somaliland and Somalia have always been seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX has nothing to do with SL. They are nowhere near it. It logically and demographically does not make sense.

You are telling us MX is like 'without a trace'. Kidnapped from SL to the south?

Cmon
Learn about migrations waryaa. Read what I posted above.

wars

Inhermouth
I’
3A5D2E70-87AD-4C4E-9795-F8DAC5E16B84.jpeg
We are not against the independence of SomaliLand but rather indifferent.

But we are against a small porcupine eating grounp of isaaqs pretending to be a sustainable country.

We’d much rather enjoy seeing them suffer monumentally.

Their tears for independence brings joy in to our lives.

I’
View attachment 41981

Somalilanders are the chosen people

Allah giveth SL peace, development and wealth

Who are you, a weasel, to taketh away?

Ye can not. Ye know. It will only backfire on you. As it has been for 27+ years

download.jpg

Somalilanders are the chosen people

Allah giveth SL peace, development and wealth

Who are you, a weasel, to taketh away?

Ye can not. Ye know. It will only backfire on you

download.jpg
You guys have 4 main clans. Ofcourse you will be peaceful. If there was the demographic make up of Jubbada Dhexe, things would be different.

You're a fucking revisionist wannabe xoolo no different than those WE WUZ madows. Somaliland's history started the moment your white overlords landed on the shores of waqooyi galbeed in 1884. And the only reason they took that region being to secure a supply market, and protection of the caravan routes for their Outpost in Aden.
The protectorate was Nick named "Aden's butcher's shop" for f*ck sake.
It was nothing more than a condom used by the British and then let go when they couldn't economically hold their empire together

So many begs are desperate for SL to be part of Somalia

Because they know without SL, Somalia is a SHITHOLE

Claiming Somaliland gives them some legitimacy and decency

Otherwise they are no better than South Sudan savages

Pathetic begs

Pathetic begs
And you're Isaaq territory is too.
27 years of stability and you guys are still doing tahriib like people from A.
And Landers live in Somalia too.

You're claiming us

We are not claiming you

We want nothing to do with a aka AMISOMALIA. Kaspische?

use your energy on fixing amisomalia

Pathetic begs
Saxiib, you are in the exact spot Eritrea was in in the early 90s, they fought Ethiopia for Independence and won the war. SNM along with other rebels fought Siad barre's regime and won the war. Eritrea declared independence on the grounds of colonial borders after the war, Somaliland declared independence on the grounds of colonial borders after the war. Eritrea held a referendum and was recognized as an independent country by several countries that very day, Somaliland held a referendum and it's been 27 years with not a single micro state recognizing it.
Pathetic failures

Ifat was Arab and Adal was Somali in particular::::

Somali forces contributed much to the Imām’s victories. Shihāb ad-Dīn, the Muslim chronicler of the period, writing between 1540 and 1560, mentions them frequently (Futūḥ al-Ḥabasha, ed. And trs. R. Besset Paris, 1897). The most prominent Somali groups in the campaigns were the Geri, Marrehān, and Harti – all Dārod clans. Shihāb ad-Dīn is very vague as to their distribution and grazing areas, but describes the Harti as at the time in possession of the ancient eastern port of Mait. Of the Isāq only the Habar Magādle clan seem to have been involved and their distribution is not recorded. Finally, several Dir clans also took part.[46]

Ethnic Somalis being the majority of the army is further evidenced in the Oxford History of Islam:

The sultanate of Adal, which emerged as the major Muslim principality from 1420 to 1560, seems to have recruited its military force mainly from among the Somalis.[47]

Isaaq in general is historically insignificant..
It's no secret tht darood are the true leaders of all Somalis..the darood Sultanates, documented battles and their continuous expansion ..still inhabiting the most northern Somali land the most southern Somali land the most western Somali land and of course the most eastern..

We border anfar oromo habash isaaq Hawiye dir bajuun raxanweyne swahili rendile ilaa kikuyaha luo waan la bashaaalna...then u come with stories of isaaq independence....

Last edited:
This is the map going forward

Get used to it

somaliland_map.png
STFU you stupid gay c*nt. s like you give us Isaaq a bad name. '' Oh the Somalis killed us, they tortured us'' walahi you sound like a woman, are you female or something ?, if not then take it like a fucking man . All somalis including us Isaaq were targeted in the Barre regime. Youre talking about a man who killed his own son FFS do you think he is going to spare anyone else. If you ain't got nothing good to say about somali people in general since we are all the same people then stfu . UNITY IS INEVITABLE and I say this as an Isaaq myself and there aint shit you or your family will do about it.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
STFU you stupid gay c*nt. s like you give us Isaaq a bad name. '' Oh the Somalis killed us, they tortured us'' walahi you sound like a woman, are you female or something ?, if not then take it like a fucking man . All somalis including us Isaaq were targeted in the Barre regime. Youre talking about a man who killed his own son FFS do you think he is going to spare anyone else. If you ain't got nothing good to say about somali people in general since we are all the same people then stfu . UNITY IS INEVITABLE and I say this as an Isaaq myself and there aint shit you or your family will do about it.
You're Honorable man :fittytousand:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'll be in Hargeisa in three weeks, let's fight. You're a disgrace:pacspit:

As a fellow Isaaq , even though I reject tribalism , I totally agree with this. :friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Somaliland of today is not the legal successor to the sovereignty of British Somaliland. The Somali Republic legally succeeded British Somaliland.

Former British Somaliland land area: ~170,000 sq km
Harti ~62,000 sq km
Isaaq ~92,000 sq km
Gadabursi ~16,000 sq km

waraabe

Your superior
I’
View attachment 41981 We are not against the independence of SomaliLand but rather indifferent.

But we are against a small porcupine eating grounp of isaaqs pretending to be a sustainable country.

We got few d oofars enslaved too kkkkk taking over more d oofar lands as we speak. We gonna keep you eating dead hyena carcasses

waraabe

Your superior

D oofar naag pretending to be Isaaq lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending