"Somaliland: A potential Israeli geopolitical success"

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think it’s very unlikely but as a Lander I wouldn’t oppose it but I acknowledge it’s a controversial issue.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I saw it coming months ago. I am shocked that Israelis are talking about opening a military base in Somaliland though. I doubt that it will bring the official recognition of Somaliland by Israel.

The geopolitics of the Middle East and the Horn of Africa up until now was dominated by the US. The two newcomers are Israel and Turkey. Both are scoring big in the US Trump era of self-withdrawal from the area.

Israel now got Egypt, Chad, Sudan, South Sudan and upping its reach of Eritrea and Somaliland and has special relationship with Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

Last edited:
Michael Rubin at it again:ulyin: IDK why all of a sudden every country in the world wants to build a military base in a de facto state when UAE was forced to abandon their military base mid-construction and djibaseti is right next door ??? Even Saudi is planning to build its base in a pro-turkey Djibouti and not in pro-arab SL.:damn:

They only 4 countries that truly want/tried to establish a base in SL so far are UAE, Egypt, Turkey, and the USA.
TBH the money wasted on lobbyists could be better spent on the drought victims in SL or drilling a well or something.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Why not IDF is likely more beneficial than most foreign forces with bases in Africa.

alot should be learnt from israelis the have solutions for most issues plaguing developing nations.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Israeli intelligence director Mr. Cohen said in an interview with Army Radio that Israel was entering into a peace deal with two countries, one in the Horn of Africa and one not far from the Horn of Africa.
Could this be Sudan and Somaliland?? :cosbyhmm:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Israeli intelligence director Mr. Cohen said in an interview with Army Radio that Israel was entering into a peace deal with two countries, one in the Horn of Africa and one not far from the Horn of Africa.
Could this be Sudan and Somaliland?? :cosbyhmm:
Logical choice would be Eritrea no?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Doesn’t Eritrea already have relations with Israel?
My bad meant Yemen, a deal is strategically more valuable as yemen is positioned at entrances to red sea and persian gulf, proximity to Iran is crucial counter threat to Hizbollah and as agreed with UAE and Saudis defend GCC and saudi southern border against any iranian aggression, Yemens weak government will agree to anything.

I am in favour of this, the two state Solution is dead, even the Palestines know that. There’s a increase support for like a binational state. It’s gonna be like how Belgium is. On top of that I do think Jews Deserve a place to call home, they always being used as an escape goat by everyone even by black people now. It will benefit us landers is well, when Israel recognise us, then USA will follow suit.

"Somaliland’s people relate in many ways to Israel, sharing historical, archaeological and traditional similarities. Somaliland tribes such as the Isaaq and Yibir tribes trace their origins to Isaac, a forefather of Jewish people and a prophet among Muslims. It protects historic Jewish buildings and synagogues in Berbera."

Isaaq waa Jews acudubillah:deadrose::deadmanny::dead1:

Look at these people rooting in favour of corrupt munafiq politicians

Disgusting all i can say is May Allah destroy these corrupt munafiq politicans.

Not one thing is good about them they are just puppets to the "IC" or " UN".

We are living in crazy times that there is not a single good muslim ruler on earth it's ridiculous.

This is why i believe judgement day is near.