Somalia's nominal GDP would fall by $2 billion if Somaliland officially seceded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi used to have 260 billion barrels of oil. they only have little left. both the uae and ksa are running out of oil.
Forget about saudi oil it's nearly finished if they are putting strip clubs in mecca. What i am trying to tell you is that no way would oil alone bring our gdp to 12 trillion.

:pachah1:

Somalia has at least 110 billion barrels of oil so its 110 billion times the price of 63 dollars (current price)

20 billion barrels of oil is equal to 900 billion dollars. you do the maths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-largest-continuous-field-discovered-U-S.html

plus there is gas in somalia and uranium. somalia could generate even more than 12 trillion dollars. the country is filled with natural resources.
You may be right now having considered that possibility. This could indeed save our country given the right laws are put in place to nationalise the oil and to prevent corrupt politicians from stealing all the money. It's up to you me and anyone else who wants a stable country to ensure we do our part to make this possible.

You may be right now having considered that possibility. This could indeed save our country given the right laws are put in place to nationalise the oil and to prevent corrupt politicians from stealing all the money. It's up to you me and anyone else who wants a stable country to ensure we do our part to make this possible.

Bro the future is Somalia, if we can eliminate Al Shabaab, the rest is easy peasy. Also somalis should stay away from being corrupt we don't wanna end up like Nigeria. Natural resources could be a curse or a gift depending on the people that control the natural resources.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
im darood and my mom is isaaq, you obviously don't know shit about somali culture and how it works. Your just a disgruntled virgin who gets all his info from the internet.
Well,if your mom moves back to Somaliland with her Darood husband and son who aren't native to Somaliland,neither of you will get citizenship according to our law.

In every culture there are those who are kind and compassionate even towards their worst enemy.I have nothing against folks like your mom as long as they keep their bastards out of Somaliland.:manny:

If the flow of trade is disrupted as the result of successful secession then thats a serious thing that hurts everyone.

hmmm let me use my imagination...

If for instance PL authorities forbids importing through Berbera which many do, thats going to cause loss of many jobs..

This is possible since Somalia will likely try to punish Somaliland for seceding...

You can almost see it happening right in front if you...

Probably Somalia has no strategy for a successful secession of Somaliland

They've all invested in completely dominating and bringing back Somaliland under full control...

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket...

Well,if your mom moves back to Somaliland with her Darood husband and son who aren't native to Somaliland,neither of you will get citizenship according to our law.

In every culture there are those who are kind and compassionate even towards their worst enemy.I have nothing against folks like your mom as long as they keep their bastards out of Somaliland.:manny:
Lol your a delusional idiot who probaly never stepped foot back home. I been to hargesia 3 times when i was a kid and i plan on going back soon. My mom spends half her time in hargesia cuz she owns alot property there which i will inherit. You literally dont know what your talking about, your just a weirdo making shit up.

Lol your a delusional idiot who probaly never stepped foot back home. I been to hargesia 3 times when i was a kid and i plan on going back soon. My mom spends half her time in hargesia cuz she owns alot property there which i will inherit. You literally dont know what your talking about, your just a weirdo making shit up.

Why don’t you say that he’s s typical Somali?

You save so much space and time...

Kratos

Sonder
somalialand-1400x788.jpg

and you call us ****s (no offense, but we are the same race)

"Somaliland is, admittedly, desperately poor – the World Bank put its GDP at just $347 per person in 2012, the fourth lowest in the world, and the majority of the population are unemployed. But it is, in a volatile region, a beacon of security and stability." Most of the money you used to build this state was over-taxing people Not even joking here but it even says in the journal you've given me. Trust me, Somalia has a huge diaspora, with most of it's children are educated. From entrepreneurs to doctors and engineers. Anyways, I congratulate somaliland on it's success but i don't like the fact it is aligning itself against somalia

wtf how are they so black? Is the sun really that harsh over there? They look like they've been roasted in jahannam for a couple of hours

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Well,no one wants to see a bunch of savages who love killing each other and used their entire military might to kill their so called fellow citizens in the north have any form of wealth or power.For a bright future for the children of Kenya,Ethiopia and Somaliland,Somalia should never be allowed to be a stable nation with any influence.

Chill out dude and NO we don't seem the Destruction of the Federal Republic of Somalia. All we seek is an end to the Union signed up in 1960 and be accepted to determine our own future independently.

Then produce a new arrangement where there is free movement and economic integration between all Somali territories.

And the Republic of Somaliland may not have any debt but it is extremely leaning in funds as the income generated goes on salaries and corruption.

You're WRONG Somaliland Armed Forces currently stands at 30k divided into 6 divisions based on regions.

Legit question! what will the gdp look like if oil revenue comes in before it's too late??

No pls negativity i just asked a simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending