Without Somaliland, the GDP falls by $2 billion, making it 4.205 billion USD

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 42888
Somalia's GDP is 6.217 billion USD as of 2016

View attachment 42877
Without Somaliland, the GDP falls by $2 billion, making it 4.205 billion USD

I don't see any observation of that. How they can prove it on the ground would be interesting, words without observation on the ground is not selling. If 90% chew, any money they have just gets spat out in the next khat session, there is no economic add thru spitting it out on the ground. U need to put money into growth areas not dead areas like consumption. It's like saying the americans would be devastated by ghettos seceding, that's all somaliland is it's a ghetto because that's what the people do ghetto things chew chew chew and spit it out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The problem with the khat trade is, it has no knock on effect, we see it's knock on effect and it's on the ground spat out, to have a knock on effect means that khat that spat on the ground then creates more jobs. Where-as what's happening is, khat tycoons import and then sell to locals to trade it and then consumer gets it and that's it, it all dies there, no growth after that, except being spat on the floor and the cycle continues and you stay there continously and hence become a ghetto really.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where-as the western guy he gets a pay check but then invests into a car and buys one that creates jobs, then he buys a home, that creates more work. Then there is all those connected in between. It's having knock on effect all around his money, your money is being spat out on the ground. You can't compare the two and the growth won't be the same and you won't ever get near it.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Somalia has a population of 12.32 million with a GDP of 4.2 billion with a huge external debt.Their military has an active personal of 30K(militia from PL and JL included) and defense butget of 60 milion USD.They also receive general budget support from developed nations which increases their debt.:gucciwhat:

VS

Somaliland which has a population of 3.8 million with a GDP of 2 billion with no external debt at all.We have a military with an active personel of 75k and a defense budget of 300 milion USD.:mjlol:

Somalia is fucked.They will never prosper.:manny:

Somalia has a population of 12.32 million with a GDP of 4.2 billion with a huge external debt.Their military has an active personal of 30K(militia from PL and JL included) and defense butget of 60 milion USD.They also receive general budget support from developed nations which increases their debt.:gucciwhat:

VS

Somaliland which has a population of 3.8 million with a GDP of 2 billion with no external debt at all.We have a military with an active personel of 75k and a defense budget of 300 milion USD.:mjlol:

Somalia is fucked.They will never prosper.:manny:
mhm, tell me, who is training your troops. I'll tell you one thing, since the UAE got baited out by carrying millions on a civilian plane , UAE will be stopped and al-shabaab will die. When Al-shabaab dies , trust me, there isn't going to be a somaliland

Zero

Somaliland patriot
mhm, tell me, who is training your troops. I'll tell you one thing, since the UAE got baited out by carrying millions on a civilian plane , UAE will be stopped and al-shabaab will die. When Al-shabaab dies , trust me, there isn't going to be a somaliland
Our troops got trained by the UK a few years back and Germany trained our navy.

The UAE hasn't even built anything on our soil yet.Somaliland doesn't fully rely on them.We have been doing our own thing way before they ever looked our way.
Read this to understand why Somaliland is so succesful:https://capx.co/somaliland-is-a-lesson-in-how-to-build-a-nation-without-aid/

somalialand-1400x788.jpg

and you call us hutus (no offense, but we are the same race)

"Somaliland is, admittedly, desperately poor – the World Bank put its GDP at just $347 per person in 2012, the fourth lowest in the world, and the majority of the population are unemployed. But it is, in a volatile region, a beacon of security and stability." Most of the money you used to build this state was over-taxing people Not even joking here but it even says in the journal you've given me. Trust me, Somalia has a huge diaspora, with most of it's children are educated. From entrepreneurs to doctors and engineers. Anyways, I congratulate somaliland on it's success but i don't like the fact it is aligning itself against somalia

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Most of the money you used to build this state was over-taxing people Not even joking here but it even says in the journal you've given me. Trust me, Somalia has a huge diaspora, with most of it's children are educated. From entrepreneurs to doctors and engineers. Anyways, I congratulate somaliland on it's success but i don't like the fact it is aligning itself against somalia
We hate Somalia and wish its destruction because not only did you attack us and destroy our 3 biggest cities killing a lot of citizens in the 80's,but you disgusting rats also kept us hostage for almost 30 years which made us an isolated unrecognized de facto state.We couldn't develop at all since the foreign investments would be illegal and have no security whatsoever.

May the AMISOM colony of Somalia continue to burn for decades.Amen.
Also we have a gdp of 6 billion, we do not control the 2 billion that somaliland has
Both the population and GDP of Somaliland are counted together with Somalia in most reports.Our combined population is 16.12 million as of 2018 and our combined GDP is 6.2 billion as of 2018.

We hate Somalia and wish its destruction because not only did you attack us and destroy our 3 biggest cities killing a lot of citizens in the 80's,but you disgusting rats also kept us hostage for almost 30 years which made us an isolated unrecognized de facto state.We couldn't develop at all since the foreign investments would be illegal and have no security whatsoever.

Both the population and GDP of Somaliland are counted together with Somalia in most reports.Our combined population is 16.12 million as of 2018 and our combined GDP is 6.2 billion as of 2018.

*Correction

Siad Barre and the communist government destroyed your cities but taking it back on us isn't a good idea. Now taking it on us, we are obviously going to respond. I don't know one Somali person from xamaar who would want to suicide bomb hargeisa but I would atleast find one in hargeisa that would suicide bomb mogadishu. Unless they are al-shabaab ofc (who are funded by the UAE)

Zero

Somaliland patriot
*Correction

Siad Barre and the communist government destroyed your cities but taking it back on us isn't a good idea. Now taking it on us, we are obviously going to respond. I don't know one Somali person from xamaar who would want to suicide bomb hargeisa but I would atleast find one in hargeisa that would suicide bomb mogadishu. Unless they are al-shabaab ofc (who are funded by the UAE)
Ofcourse not.Somaliland's defense budget is almost 5 times that of all somali regions(Djibouti included) combined.We take our national security very seriously unlike you.

Ofcourse not.Somaliland's defense budget is almost 5 times that of all somali regions(Djibouti included) combined.We take our national security very seriously unlike you.
It's not that we take it seriously it's that we can't muster up a economy without a country or two ruining it

Zero

Somaliland patriot
It's not that we take it seriously it's that we can't muster up a economy without a country or two ruining it
Well,no one wants to see a bunch of savages who love killing each other and used their entire military might to kill their so called fellow citizens in the north have any form of wealth or power.For a bright future for the children of Kenya,Ethiopia and Somaliland,Somalia should never be allowed to be a stable nation with any influence.

Within 10 years close to 12 trillion dollars will be injected into the Somali economy. This money is expected to come from oil and gas and maybe uranium. So chillax the future of Somalia is bright.

Well,no one wants to see a bunch of savages who love killing each other and used their entire military might to kill their so called fellow citizens in the north have any form of wealth or power.For a bright future for the children of Kenya,Ethiopia and Somaliland,Somalia should never be allowed to be a stable nation with any influence.
the reason why you are at peace because you are one qabill. If each qabill got there own nation the region would be even worse since ethiopia and kenya would exploit that but at the same time more peaceful. A Greater Somalia in the horn would be much peaceful, since ethiopia and kenya are the troublemakers of the horn. Don't act as if they are angels saaxib

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The interaction between you lot on this forum is an exact view of what a European described Somalis 150yrs ago

"A Somali can be extremly cruel and murderous towards other Somalis if they have no other enemies around, but as soon as an enemy attacks them they all form a union and forget their problems because now they have a common enemy".

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Are you bipolar or something? Wasn't too long ago you wished the best for the people in Somalia. Now you say you wish to see them burn forever. What's wrong with you. :farmajoyaab:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Are you bipolar or something? Wasn't too long ago you wished the best for the people in Somalia. Now you say you wish to see them burn forever. What's wrong with you. :farmajoyaab:
Well,that was before the FGS humiliated themselves internationally and every Somaliland hater finally showed their faces proudly.I realized that there was no middle ground with Somalia.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending