Somalia's natural resources to be extracted

Naah liok at nigeria with oil but still there is poverty even Saudi arabia has its people have become poor.

I'm constantly surprised by how ignorant you are, how can you compare Nigeria that has a population of of nearly 200 million people to Somalia who has a small fraction of that population?

There current GDP is nearly 350 billion dollars, if our Small population had that sort of GDP we would be a 2nd world country and probably the highest per capita in Africa easily.

And on your point regarding Saudi Arabia, it's very foolish since Saudi Arabia has a population of 33 million and a GDP of nearly 800 Billion dollars.

We need to increase our overall pie so that everyone receives a larger piece.

Naah liok at nigeria with oil but still there is poverty even Saudi arabia has its people have become poor.
Exactly lmao. Oil creates more conflicts sometimes too. In south sudan and libya warlords were competing over who had access to the oil wells.

I'm constantly surprised by how ignorant you are, how can you compare Nigeria that has a population of of nearly 200 million people to Somalia who has a small fraction of that population?

There current GDP is nearly 350 billion dollars, if our Small population had that sort of GDP we would be a 2nd world country and probably the highest per capita in Africa easily.

And on your point regarding Saudi Arabia, it's very foolish since Saudi Arabia has a population of 33 million and a GDP of nearly 800 Billion dollars.

We need to increase our overall pie so that everyone receives a larger piece.
so you are well learned tell me how clever was it for Farmajo admin to give contract to china to use somali waters to fish and the amount was a mere USD1 million?

Somalis doing contracts with foreign nations while they cant even fight kenya on the ICJ state are you joking?
Somalia has no institutions that deal with petroleum and the environment.

What Farmajo is doing is a dishonest work he knows his days re numbered or needs money to bribe opposition so he is making shoddy deals with foreign companies to get kick backs.

so you are well learned tell me how clever was it for Farmajo admin to give contract to china to use somali waters to fish and the amount was a mere USD1 million?

Somalis doing contracts with foreign nations while they cant even fight kenya on the ICJ state are you joking?
Somalia has no institutions that deal with petroleum and the environment.

What Farmajo is doing is a dishonest work he knows his days re numbered or needs money to bribe opposition so he is making shoddy deals with foreign companies to get kick backs.
LOL the same opposition that can't even pick one person to run against Farmajo? Sure.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'd rather oil than previous rare earth metals like diamonds, gold and uranium. This must not be exploited until we have a steady decent government that's here to oversee a long-term 10yr plan.

Oil will be useless in 10yrs anyway as the price will decrease when western nations move away from the resource.
The only project taking place right now is oil and gas explorations. The other raw materials including gold and uranium will be saved for a later time.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If this is to take place soon i only hope that this is done smart and smoothly, we cannot have the resources turn into a political tool or into tribal feuds, and definitely not have it be exploited by foreign companies, I wouldve preferred the extraction to take place later than now when we have a more stable framework to work on though at the same time if we wait too long the value of oil will decrease rapidly as the need for gas powered cars and other oil used services will decline for renewable alternatives, so at the same time now is a good time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This offshore oil drilling project is much needed right now. Somalia is a poor country that literally survives on handouts given to them by the world bank and the international community. We need to prosper, and these first few steps will help us perhaps get there even faster than we've anticipated.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This offshore oil drilling project is much needed right now. Somalia is a poor country that literally survives on handouts given to them by the world bank and the international community. We need to prosper, and these first few steps will help us perhaps get there even faster than we've anticipated.

Timing is a bad look, in the midst of an election cycle.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
South Sudan is extremely rich in resources but have endless conflicts ongoing. Resources won't fix a nation, strong leadership and an engaged population will.

South Sudan isnt dealing with a terrorism problem left and right. The UAE and its allies are fighting tooth and nail in order to destabilize this nation we call home.
They even go out their way to endorse certain politicians who they consider a worthy candidate in terms of their political interests.

We need to fight poverty, bring in more jobs, and establish security. Unfortunately we cannot do that if all the money we recieve is pocket change compared to our neighbors are making

South Sudan isnt dealing with a terrorism problem left and right. The UAE and its allies are fighting tooth and nail in order to destabilize this nation we call home.
They even go out their way to endorse certain politicians who they consider a worthy candidate in terms of their political interests.

We need to fight poverty, bring in more jobs, and establish security. Unfortunately we cannot do that if all the money we recieve is pocket change compared to our neighbors are making

Security is the number 1 issue in the country. If that is fixed the rest would fall into place as many are too scared to open businesses and invest in neglected industries.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So madhoobe is not politician yet he has outsmarted and out witted Fakemajo.
Why dont you arrest him? Who are tpu waiting for?
Madobe macal ogadeenka nasabka ah ayaa nicib ee adigu qolomaa tahay talow

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Security is the number 1 issue in the country. If that is fixed the rest would fall into place as many are too scared to open businesses and invest in neglected industries.

Guess who's providing our security?
Amisom. Why? Because we're broke.

With the proper exploration we can afford to protect our own, pay our own and secure our borders. But we cant do that simply because we're broke.

This is an important step toward progress and stability

Mozart

You need people like me
UAE isn't even hiding it anymore, cagta si cad leysku qabanaa meesha sxb. I still don't understand why they're being the way they are.
Their main interest is the Bab al-Mandab Strait and the trade that passes through it. It's a strategic position if any one nation can gain great control over the region. They've been smart. Controlling Doraleh/Berbera/Bosaaso and having military bases in these regions allows them to achieve it. Somali leaders are just dumb or very selfish.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Gaajo and corruption is somali # 1 problems. Eliminate it, the sky is the limit.

i dont hear much often 30 niggas dying over a well recently. A lil improvement.

:farmajoyaab: Used to be daily news