Somalia's natural resources to be extracted

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Their main interest is the Bab al-Mandab Strait and the trade that passes through it. It's a strategic position if any one nation can gain great control over the region. They've been smart. Controlling Doraleh/Berbera/Bosaaso and having military bases in these regions allows them to achieve it. Somali leaders are just dumb or very selfish.
Nacalaa, why are we cursed with such low IQ morons. I think Farmaajo may actually be on the right track to be honest, just based on how he's isolated UAE.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The country desperately needs hard currency to provide services and become more stable. If we're able to spend more money on our military budget and bring development many of the problems will solve themselves.
💯
Nin isaga calaamka uu quudiyo lagama yaaba inuu hormarka dunida ka jira dhadhamiyo.

We need to take charge ASAP

Mozart

You need people like me
Nacalaa, why are we cursed with such low IQ morons. I think Farmaajo may actually be on the right track to be honest, just based on how he's isolated UAE.
UAE is the most de-stabilising of the UAE/Qatar/Turkey trio but they all have the same interests. The goal is to hopefully kick all of them out. It'll take a strong Somali leader, ministers and regional governors who put Somalia first and not themselves to solve it.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
LOL the same opposition that can't even pick one person to run against Farmajo? Sure.

All these dudes running for president low key hate each other. Kheyre apologized to Abdirahman Abdishakur for his involvement in an incident that took place while he was still Prime Minister. They've all said terrible things about each other and it's all on tape. Their biggest issue will be endorsing one another for President since they only agree on one thing. "Mucaarad beynu nahay-"
Intaa kaliya ayaa saxiib lagu yahay, and it wont last.

We do seriously need funding to increase the budget and this presents a great opportunity in going in the right direction. But how are we going to trust the people in the government who are already extremely corrupt on top of being very incompetent , with our golden ticket which could help us in leading away from the miserable conditions that we currently are in? There are currently many countries that are rich in natural resources but the average citizen does not see a dime of the profit that is being made, how can you be sure that the same thing wouldn't happen in Somalia?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
We do seriously need funding to increase the budget and this presents a great opportunity in going in the right direction. But how are we going to trust the people in the government who are already extremely corrupt on top of being very incompetent , with our golden ticket which could help us in leading away from the miserable conditions that we currently are in? There are currently many countries that are rich in natural resources but the average citizen does not see a dime of the profit that is being made, how can you be sure that the same thing wouldn't happen in Somalia?

The governments job is to build and develop the country. I dont think people will be given handouts from the getgo instead the money will go directly toward infrastructure, security and education. Perhaps with time and more projects can we begin handing out paychecks to citizens. In the meantime more jobs will be created during the building process and folks can begin to enjoy some new flow of income.

Jokes on you sxb, most ogs support Farmajo :salute:
why would I support a hu.tu that will do same shit as fakemajo?
At least Fakemajo would destroy that cartel, I dont mind in that even if JL becomes compromised. We have a chance to rise from ashes again.
But a h.utu president will always work to destroy Dblock especialy JL while they continue building and developing xamar etc. :manny:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No amount of money will fix the worlds most corrupt government. The budget we have now is more than enough to defeat AS money isnt the issue its those elected and right now thats Farmajo & company.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
why would I support a hu.tu that will do same shit as fakemajo?
At least Fakemajo would destroy that cartel, I dont mind in that even if JL becomes compromised. We have a chance to rise from ashes again.
But a h.utu president will always work to destroy Dblock especialy JL while they continue building and developing xamar etc. :manny:
The Hutù jokes are only funny when the topic is FKD. But unfortunately for you, we're now discussing reality. Are you seriously telling me Hawiye cant lead this nation? Ma aqligaa baa runtii kula quman ama waad nala kaftameysaa?
Bal inoo kala saar:childplease:

The Hutù jokes are only funny when the topic is FKD. But unfortunately for you, we're now discussing reality. Are you seriously telling me Hawiye cant lead this nation? Ma aqligaa baa runtii kula quman ama waad nala kaftameysaa?
Bal inoo kala saar:childplease:
What reality signing of somali resources without parliament approval? There should be transparency and FS should also be included.Farmajo has no right to make deals especialy when he is left with 30 days.
Isnt this the same way the Somali waters was sold off by Villa Somalia to Kenya?

How come every treachery is signed in Villa Somalia?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What reality signing of somali resources without parliament approval? There should be transparency and FS should also be included.Farmajo has no right to make deals especialy when he is left with 30 days.
Isnt this the same way the Somali waters was sold off by Villa Somalia to Kenya?

How come every treachery is signed in Villa Somalia?
Way to avoid the question
giphy.gif

Last edited:
so you are well learned tell me how clever was it for Farmajo admin to give contract to china to use somali waters to fish and the amount was a mere USD1 million?

Somalis doing contracts with foreign nations while they cant even fight kenya on the ICJ state are you joking?
Somalia has no institutions that deal with petroleum and the environment.

What Farmajo is doing is a dishonest work he knows his days re numbered or needs money to bribe opposition so he is making shoddy deals with foreign companies to get kick backs.

The fishing thing is propaganda. China was allowed only TUNA, which for 1 million dollar a year but the output is limited too. That's the contract. China and tons of other countries already do whatever they want in the somali sea. Whether they pay the million or not they are regardless stealing your fish and there is nothing you can do about it. Better get at least something out of it if you can't stop them. :manny: They probably don't even follow what was written in the contract, somalia has no way of knowing if they don't or enforcing the contract.

The fishing thing is propaganda. China was allowed only TUNA, which for 1 million dollar a year but the output is limited too. That's the contract. China and tons of other countries already do whatever they want in the somali sea. Whether they pay the million or not they are regardless stealing your fish and there is nothing you can do about it. Better get at least something out of it if you can't stop them. :manny: They probably don't even follow what was written in the contract, somalia has no way of knowing if they don't or enforcing the contract.
To you guys everthing is propaganda try using every excuse under the sun.

I call a spade a spade.

There is propaganda and there is real criticism. I accept real criticism of my adeer unlike you :yousmart:
Why do you want to lie fakemajo govt doesnt need criticism they expose t themselves to the world as being incompetent and corrupt.

No amount of propaganda will cover their shit.

Trending

Latest posts