Somalians on Ummah Forum regarding to Black Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Heads high
Lol at sloped foreheaded, buck-toothed, narrow shouldered, small-framed faradheers now claiming and begging to join the black race. :mjlaugh:

I will let you Somalians in on a little secret that isn't spoken outside of actual black circles and most other black dudes will absolutely hate me for saying this. Ever wondered why it is only black men who love to claim that Somalis (and other horners) are black, but black women typically do not? Ever wondered why most black women like to insist Somalis are not black but are a completely different type altogether or are mixed breeds and should not be compared to them at all? :mjohreally:

It is really all a matter of sexual conquest and assimilation. The western black man who generally hates his women finds the exotic features of the Somalis and the horners to be much more attractive than his own women. He however does not want to be referred to as a self-hater which is why he will gladly extend the definition to 'exotic' looking women like biracials, certain latinas, and North and East Africans. He can no longer be accused of being a self hater when he breeds with these women. On the other hand, he knows the vast majority of black women who love black men are not at all attracted to Somalian and other horn African men at all and hence while he gains sexual access to greener pastures through this paradigm others (like the Somalian males) lose big time.

Just look at this @MNSeize character as an example.

1236.jpg

Do you really believe your average black identifying woman or even black identifying Somali woman raised in the west would at all be attracted to this specimen? :pachah1:The poor sap is too daft to realize that by him readily taking on the black identity he is actually hurting himself big time and ensuring the destruction of the Somali and other horn groups here in the west. He and other black identifying Somali males are what my friend @Bahal would refer to as "cucks".

This is exactly the same reason when white men would meet other races and take their women as concubines and refuse to allow their offspring to identify as white. This ensured they were the only ones who had sexual access to white women. The western black men in essence has become the white man to Somalis and horn Africans living in the west. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Eat my brothas. :salute:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:dead:

You just type really cringy, man. Even saying Somalians instead of Somalis. Do me a favor and don't talk for like a million years. After that, don't talk for another million years.

That burned your soul, didn't it? :russ:

Remember, you can claim to be black as much as you want but you will never have the social advantages and the widespread access to black women that the classical and authentic black man does. But he will have access to your women and there is f*ck all you will be able to do about it. :pachah1:

My work here is done. :lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That burned your soul, didn't it? :russ:

Remember, you can claim to be black as much as you want but you will never have the social advantages and the widespread access to black women that the classical and authentic black man does. But he will have access to your women and there is f*ck all you will be able to do about it. :pachah1:

My work here is done. :lolbron:
:dwill:

You're typing like a certain member now, I'm starting to think you're actually him. :hmm::cosbyhmm:

Access to their women, access to my women.....bro, you sound like one of those cringey PUA idiots.

latest

Obvious I am striking a deep nerve there. Remember, don't take the internet too seriously. I don't want to hear someone committing suicide over my comments now. :pachah1:

latest

Obvious I am striking a deep nerve there. Remember, don't take the internet too seriously. I don't want to hear someone committing suicide over my comments now. :pachah1:

Only time I'll be comitting suicide over your comments is because of the stupidity of it. I think humanity is doomed just by looking at what you type.

of course im black. im not colour blind like some people on this site. and i obviously support the black lives matter movement (except the one in the UK thats pointless and embarrasing)

It is pathetic for a lot of Somalis to try to categorize themselves as Arabs/Caucasians because they're the popular race right now. But as soon as the rest of the world starts liking blacks in the future, maybe hundreds of years from now, Somalis would not hesitate to align themselves with blacks.

What kind of lie is that? Somalis dont see themselves as Arab or Caucausian. We see ourselves as ''Somali'' and regard that to be our race. By trying to perpetuate this myth of us claiming anything other than ''Somali'' you are rendering our Somali ancestral name into a redundancy.

Somalis do not have any concept of Negroid or Caucasian or anything involving european racialogy like you do. Its seems like dumb ass Somalis like you and others on here visit Racist anthropology forums and try to mistake what is written about us by racist ajanabis as part of our reality.
Since when did ''Negroid'' and ''Caucasian'' become Af-Somali terminology? Dont you try and project that crap onto us

Secondly ''Black'' is not a racial family, an ethnic group or a super-ethnic group. Political blackness is not an identity but moreover a social-political consequence of a world which after colonialism and slavery existed in those color terms.

"White" depends for its stability on its negation, "black." Neither exists without the other, and both come into being at the moment of imperial conquest. - Franz Fanon

You are black relative to Europeans. By claiming to be ''Black'' you are not defining yourself relative to other African skin ,Your fellow Somali or anyother group.
I dont have to explain why its pathetic and slave minded to define yourselves relative to Europeans.

While Somali on the hand is a race because it hugs both ethnicity and supersedes nationality.

Somaliness is an an identity of far greater ontological weight because it actually ties you to something of actual value(Culture,Homeland,History etc...) ''Black'' only serves a purpose of distancing you from your Somaliness divorcing you from claim to land heritage and create an identity out of ''Oppression''. Reducing you into this oppressed ''other''.

Last edited:
Europe has done a good job of imposing on Africans notions of identity based not on geography or ethnicity, but relative color.

An identity is generally geographical and ties the people to their native environment or their core doctrine. For Indians it is their land, for Chinese it is their land, for Jews it is their faith.

Ask yourself if the only difference is skin complexion and being at the bottom of every social economic indicator. Then how is that an identity.

Most of African Americans and Bantus have an image of self built out of a house of racism. They are hence blacks, finding identity in the fringes of whiteness.

Today only two major racial groups adhere to color definitions; the African the most oppresion (Bantu and AAs) and the oppressor, the European (White). While every other self-determined people have commuted color labels, the Bantus and African American in lands of strong white influence still romantically hold on to it.

Apollo

VIP
Europe has done a good job of imposing on Africans notions of identity based not on geography or ethnicity, but relative color.

An identity is generally geographical and ties the people to their native environment or their core doctrine. For Indians it is their land, for Chinese it is their land, for Jews it is their faith.

Ask yourself if the only difference is skin complexion and being at the bottom of every social economic indicator. Then how is that an identity.

Most of African Americans and Bantus have an image of self built out of a house of racism. They are hence blacks, finding identity in the fringes of whiteness.

Today only two major racial groups adhere to color definitions; the African the most oppresion (Bantu and AAs) and the oppressor, the European (White). While every other self-determined people have commuted color labels, the Bantus and African American in lands of strong white influence still romantically hold on to it.

Dude, are you really 17? You sound so much more mature than that. :wow1:

No No No.....Blacks for the most part know that Somalis are not black....if you run into a few saying otherwise they must have some kind of ulterior motive or are needy in some way.

I am fully in support of somalis continuing to shout this out loud and far...blacks have enough problems as it is...to add another dysfunction group to the stew would be too much.

Dude, are you really 17? You sound so much more mature than that. :wow1:

If i may be honest , i am too much of a geek thats why. Trust me I dont sound like this in real life daily speech not even close.

Most of my friends & classmates mock me for it. They say ''Why in class do you sound like a 40 year old university professor, but when you hang with us you are the same old goofy dude''..

The common answer to this is just i am a geek. I embrace my quirkiness!

But on the topic its true what im saying there is merit to why Somalis feel a sense of inadequaucy when it comes to the super-imposition of blackness.

''Black'' in the academic circles is experiencing extinction for its poor foundation .

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You do realize that's incorrect? Race is a social construct, and it doesn't care about your genetics or what country you were born in. It just factors in your skin color and what you look like. Barack Obama is born to an African dad, Kenyan, and a white mom. But he's considered black.

Lol You're really not that bright aren't you? Race is not just Social construct but also phenotype/features do play distinguish factors. By your logic race being just social construct does that mean a German can be labeled Black e.g. because race is social construct? Not really, because physical features are used to classify different groups of races. E.g. A black indian won't be classified as "Black" because his features contradict that of your typical Negroid features.

Besides if black race is defined by skin color, majority of so called blacks are delusional marka for calling themselves black when they're brown, but that is not really the case for them but phenotype features is their go to marker.:susp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending