Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your grievances with Puntland are legitimate. Whereas your hatred of Somaliland is tribal. Your not alone though. Somaliland is surrounded by snakes.

My mother was Isaaq, so there is that. I've visited there too in the past.

Regardless I don't hate SL, I merely have a political disagreement that is fundamental about what is best for Somalis over-all. Like not putting critical infrastructure in an area that is basically rebelling against Somali unity. :damedamn:

It's funny all these people keep repeating the same line, ' somaliland wants to be Independent'

What part of we are independent and have been for 25 years can't you dim wits not understand?

You're new president wouldn't dare step foot in our COUNTRY. Stick to holding on to puntland, they atleast want you're decaying countries ass!

We are joined at the hip. You guys aren't going anywhere. You were and always will be part of us.

Horta Somaliland came up because it was one of the parties vying for the airspace. Why does this always deteriorate to the same BS. None of you guys live back home or experience their hardships so stop using it as amo against each other. It should be possible for us to discuss facts without attacking eachother or degenerating into clan/region wars.

Also a suggestion, somaliland as a region doesn't do anything nor does a city xamar or region of puntland. Why don't we get into the habit of naming the criminals who do the injustices instead of their clan/region to keep droning dragging emotional people into arguments online that are not necessary.

waraabe

Your superior
No, I don't. I think SL has many great accomplishments like your election at least in the past and the relative peace there.

I'd like to see you help lead the Somali people as whole to a better future within a united Somalia.

for a united Somali nation you have to get root out the fifth column amongst the Somalis and that would mean majority of your qabiil need to be exterminated

Horta Somaliland came up because it was one of the parties vying for the airspace. Why does this always deteriorate to the same BS. None of you guys live back home or experience their hardships so stop using it as amo against each other. It should be possible for us to discuss facts without attacking eachother or degenerating into clan/region wars.

Also a suggestion, somaliland as a region doesn't do anything nor does a city xamar or region of puntland. Why don't we get into the habit of naming the criminals who do the injustices instead of their clan/region to keep droning dragging emotional people into arguments online that are not necessary.

It's a heard mentality, us vs them.

I speak for unity, but I still see Somalilanders as my next of kin, just ones I have political disagreement with and whom unionist have to deal with kindly but also realistically.

Air-traffic control in Hargeisa gives air superiority to SL and weakens the mandate of an already weak central goverment if such were to be followed.

My mother was Isaaq, so there is that. I've visited there too in the past.

Regardless I don't hate SL, I merely have a political disagreement that is fundamental about what is best for Somalis over-all. Like not putting critical infrastructure in an area that is basically rebelling against Somali unity. :damedamn:

Many had Isaaq mothers, that doesn't mean diddly-squat.

It's a heard mentality, us vs them.

I speak for unity, but I still see Somalilanders as my next of kin, just ones I have political disagreement with and whom unionist have to deal with kindly but also realistically.

Air-traffic control in Hargeisa gives air superiority to SL and weakens the mandate of an already weak central goverment if such were to be followed.

I agree with this but maybe say their gov so people who can't differentiate between individual people and their gov choices are not upset by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.