Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalidiidland has to be xasuuqed again for the national interest!! Denying your Somalinimo and sympathizing with Xabashi scum is traitorous behavior!

With what army? :heh: Amisom? Same army that keeps you savages away from each other,

- 51 aviators in training
- Aviation School built in Muqdisho already and being equipped
- Some foreign governments promised to give training to new recruits for Somali Aviation
- He is headed to attend a conference to revive the famous Somali Airlines

- They will encourage Somalis in diaspora to study civil aviation since there is a country to go back to now

- We have a president who is respected by all Somalis, good changes are happening in the country. And peace depended always on Somalis back home and now that is what they want.

These are the few answers the Minister Gave in the Youtube video.

- 51 aviators in training
- Aviation School built in Muqdisho already and being equipped
- Some foreign governments promised to give training to new recruits for Somali Aviation
- He is headed to attend a conference to revive the famous Somali Airlines

- They will encourage Somalis in diaspora to study civil aviation since there is a country to go back to now

- We have a president who is respected by all Somalis, good changes are happening in the country. And peace depended always on Somalis back home and now that is what they want.

These are the few answers the Minister Gave in teh Youtube video.

If things keep going this way, we might have a strong government in my life time.

Somalia's government is working towards unity and reconciliation and at the same time trying to fight of Al-shabbab.

I think that they are doing the best they can with the weak ressources, not all elements, but most.

Regardless, we don't have to worry where Somalia's loyalty is in case of war with Ethiopia or Arab agression.

Hargeisa is not suitable for control of Somali airspace if we look for the interest of Somalis as a whole, not just reer SL.

This is why I can't take you seriously. Somalia has invited more foreign troops than a Bangkok brothel, sold it's water to foreign fishing vessels and oil-companies and SL is the one that can't be trusted?

giphy.gif

Somalia's government is working towards unity and reconciliation and at the same time trying to fight of Al-shabbab.

I think that they are doing the best they can with the weak ressources, not all elements, but most.

Regardless, we don't have to worry where Somalia's loyalty is in case of war with Ethiopia or Arab agression.

Hargeisa is not suitable for control of Somali airspace if we look for the interest of Somalis as a whole, not just reer SL.
True they will give it to Ethiopia

I am impressed by the guy, a well rounded educated guy who is patriotic. Somalia as a nation won't be stopped by a clan, better join the movement to revive the country and get your stake now or forever be condemned as lackey and be picked on by Somalis.

Somalia = Nation
Somaliland = Single clan agenda. May be half a clan lol.

waraabe

Your superior
This is why I can't take you seriously. Somalia has invited more foreign troops than a Bangkok brothel, sold it's water to foreign fishing vessels and oil-companies and SL is the one that can't be trusted?

giphy.gif

:whoa:

not all reer Somalia, just the fifth column

the problem is Somaliland has neutralized these people in 1991 whilst reer Somalia are too miskiin to do so

This is great news as Somalia has taken control over what is rightfully theirs, hopefully they can start the development of an airspace station and open up a flight school If not already.

I'm noticing a bunch of cuqdad filled Somalilanders (As usual) who are not happy with this piece of news.. :pachah1:

@waraabe why don't you focus on the development in your region,but then again how can serious development take place when the elections keep getting postponed to the middle of next century :drakelaugh:

This is great news as Somalia has taken control over what is rightfully theirs, hopefully they can start the development of an airspace station and open up a flight school If not already.

I'm noticing a bunch of cuqdad filled Somalilanders (As usual) who are not happy with this piece of news.. :pachah1:

@waraabe why don't you focus on the development in your region,but then again how can serous development take place when the elections keep getting postponed to the middle of next century :drakelaugh:

It is a little piece of our sovereignty that we get back. No wonder the separatists feel threatened.

I think they will vote this december, interesting to see what leadership will come of it.

Canada was supporting Somaliland to control Somali Airspace, Somalia should recognize Quebec state. The french speaking state in Canada that wants to be independent

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior

@waraabe why don't you focus on the development in your region,but then again how can serious development take place when the elections keep getting postponed to the middle of next century :drakelaugh:
:mjlol:

re read the thread. its your folk that keep bring up SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts