Somalia should split up in 4 countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is unity in Somaliland all its citizen are equals. Unfortunately the qabyalad of xamar won't change so join this side. lol

Unfortunately,

My heart has been taking. By the first generation that led our country.

Lol. I don't think my support for independence for Somaliland will ever return.

I will follow the example of Aden Adde AUN and Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke AUN.

Soomaalinimo will prevail over qabyaalad.

Countries cannot be formed so easily lol, the reason why Somaliland can even push this agenda is because they were once recognized with a set border.

Tribalism holds very little value when it comes to this. Just because Darood feel like their cousins are being occupied doesn't mean they can just up and leave. It doesn't work like that.

You know what this guy @EDsomali reminds me of a black white supremacy sympathizer loool

Kind of like this guy Clayton Bigsby :chrisfreshhah:

You know what this guy @EDsomali reminds me of a black white supremacy sympathizer loool

Kind of like this guy Clayton Bigsby :chrisfreshhah:

I just aspire to return to the Somalia we had in the 60s

A free and democratic country.

A country where Qabil didn't matter and the sole driver of our people was patriotism.

That's all I desire in my life.

I just aspire to return to the Somalia we had in the 60s

A free and democratic country.

A country where Qabil didn't matter and the sole driver of our people was patriotism.

That's all I desire in my life.

Why you telling me for?
You are what we call a dirty waqooye.
You free to spew ur unionist bs online but don't publicly claim to be a isaaq.
We don't want you. Somalia can have you.

You know what you remind me of @EDsomali a somali evangelical christian trying to preach jesus christ to me while I am a muslim. Why would anyone give up islam for christianity and why would anyone give up somaliland for somalia makes no sense. you long for that disaster when everything you desire you can find in somaliland. Yaab

Last edited:
Why you telling me for?
You are what we call a dirty waqooye.
You free to spew ur unionist bs online but don't publicly claim to be a isaaq.
We don't want you. Somalia can have you.

You know what you remind me of @EDsomali a somali evangelical christian trying to preach jesus christ to me while I am a muslim. Why would anyone give up islam for christianity and why would anyone give up somaliland for somalia makes no sense. you long for that disaster when everything you desire you can find in somaliland. Yaab

A dirty waqooye? Hmm

Everything I desire isn't in somaliland.

Unity , forgiveness, soomaalinimo. These are things I can't find in somaliland or any of soomaaliweyn currently. Hence why I don't claim anything , I only claim the way of those who came before , those who were the fathers and mothers of all Somalis and the Somali nation.

That's what I claim.

A dirty waqooye? Hmm

Everything I desire isn't in somaliland.

Unity , forgiveness, soomaalinimo. These are things I can't find in somaliland or any of soomaaliweyn currently. Hence why I don't claim anything , I only claim the way of those who came before , those who were the fathers and mothers of all Somalis and the Somali nation.

That's what I claim.

Who cares what you want. Point is why you including Somaliland regions in this thread? Let me break it down for you ur a walking talking contradiction you have peace in somaliland yet desire a war zone , you hate qabiil yet use it to divide up somaliland You want somalinimo but Somaliland is a older country then somalia who gave them the monopoly on somalinimo?
Don't be including our region in ur debates again.
Sool Sanaag and caynabo are all regions of Somaliland.

Who cares what you want. Point is why you including Somaliland regions in this thread? Let me break it down for you ur a walking talking contradiction you have peace in somaliland yet desire a war zone , you hate qabiil yet use it to divide up somaliland You want somalinimo but Somaliland is a older country then somalia who gave them the monopoly on somalinimo?
Don't be including our region in ur debates again.
Sool Sanaag and caynabo are all regions of Somaliland.

Maybe you misread what I said before I'll make it simpler for you.

People should be allowed to determine their own futures. If certain parts of somaliland want to secede then they should be allowed to. However they shouldn't take with them people whom don't want to leave nor should the future borders be based of a 1884 agreement written by Europeans not Somalis. Since the people of SSC don't want to secede then they shouldn't be forced against their will.

While I believe in people deciding their own paths , what I do know for a fact is that the current divisions within Somali society are based on qabyaalad and that when Somalis divide themselves on something so primitive then they are weak. When Somalis unite themselves on soomaalinimo then they are stronger and more prosperous. I believe that I can hold these views while also respecting the self determination of people.

The OP is suggesting in his opinion that Somalia should be split , and the hold point of a forum is that you discuss differing views and debate amongst each other.

Maybe you misread what I said before I'll make it simpler for you.

People should be allowed to determine their own futures. If certain parts of somaliland want to secede then they should be allowed to. However they shouldn't take with them people whom don't want to leave nor should the future borders be based of a 1884 agreement written by Europeans not Somalis. Since the people of SSC don't want to secede then they shouldn't be forced against their will.

While I believe in people deciding their own paths , what I do know for a fact is that the current divisions within Somali society are based on qabyaalad and that when Somalis divide themselves on something so primitive then they are weak. When Somalis unite themselves on soomaalinimo then they are stronger and more prosperous. I believe that I can hold these views while also respecting the self determination of people.

The OP is suggesting in his opinion that Somalia should be split , and the hold point of a forum is that you discuss differing views and debate amongst each other.

The reality on the ground is different from what you write on here. You are claiming that the people of sool sanaag iyo caynabo want Somalia which they don't. Also you claim these regions of somaliland to be exclusively warsengeli and dhulbahante which it isn't they are infact a minority there. You can not displace the natives of sool sanaag iyo caynabo to appease a minority. Last but not least Somaliland has a very good case for recognition. Alhamdulilah Please keep Somaliland out of this discussing we are not regions of Somalia we are the republic of Somaliland

P.s. I never refered to you or quoted you I quoted a puntlander who's ass we just kicked out of Somaliland how does he have the nerve to mention our regions. We beat puntlands ass 3 times we dont need there input or opinion on our people and country and land.

Last edited:
The reality on the ground is different from what you write on here. You are claiming that the people of sool sanaag iyo caynabo want Somalia which they don't. Also you claim these regions of somaliland to be warsengeli and dhulbahante which it isn't they are infact a minority there. You can not displace the natives of sool sanaag iyo caynabo to appease a minority. Last but not least Somaliland has a very good case for recognition. Alhamdulilah Please keep Somaliland out of this discussing we are not regions of Somalia we are the republic of Somaliland

P.s. I never refered to you or quoted you I quoted a puntlander who's ass we just kicked out of Somaliland and asked him not to mention our regions. If he had a say he would have won the war we beat puntlands ass 3 times we dont need there input or opinion on our people and country.

Lol the old man's not the brightest.
I thought I'd help him out plus I was feeling in a debateful mood hence why I replied.

Lol the old man's not the brightest.
I thought I'd help him out plus I was feeling in a debateful mood hence why I replied.

stop editing your comments you made no sense you were crying for a people that are somalilanders and happy. You were claiming territories for clan that do not even inhabit those regions exclusively and you was booty clapping for puntlanders that were kicked out of somaliland. :wtfdis:

I was trolling at first but then I actually realized this fool actually believes we have a conflict with dhulbahante and warsengeli living in the ssc regions :wtf: :williamswtf:

stop editing your comments you made no sense you were crying for a people that are somalilanders and happy. You were claiming territories for clan that do not even inhabit those regions exclusively and you was booty clapping for puntlanders that were kicked out of somaliland. :wtfdis:

I was trolling at first but then I actually realized this fool actually believes we have a conflict with dhulbahante and warsengeli living in the ssc regions :wtf: :williamswtf:

I'm not editing post , only correcting grammatical errors.

Secondly , I never claimed all of ssc were non isaaq hence why specifically referred to eastern ssc or Darood territory.

Thirdly , if these territories are so happy and want somaliland so bad. Why did somaliland have to invade them , las anod , tukaraq etc.

You heart is so poisoned with qabyaalad that you can't see your own faults of a certain group.

All I said was that the people should be free to decide their own future and since Somalis are so poisonsed by qabyaalad then those daroods are probably gonna join somalia.

I'm not editing post , only correcting grammatical errors.

Secondly , I never claimed all of ssc were non isaaq hence why specifically referred to eastern ssc or Darood territory.

Thirdly , if these territories are so happy and want somaliland so bad. Why did somaliland have to invade them , las anod , tukaraq etc.

You heart is so poisoned with qabyaalad that you can't see your own faults of a certain group.

All I said was that the people should be free to decide their own future and since Somalis are so poisonsed by qabyaalad then those daroods are probably gonna join somalia.

How does one invade his own land?

:mjlol::drakelaugh::dead:

DRACO

VIP
Interesting.

Your rhetoric sounds no different to Siad Barre and his henchmen.

As a fellow Isaaq , I feel as though it is my responsibility to leave you with this video taken in Dhahar in 'Somaliland'.

There is a message to be taken from this.

Whether you choose to listen to it or reject it. That's your choice.
Anyone çan claim to be HY or isaaq on the internet. Those against Somaliland are 99.99% likely to be shegaato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending