Somalia should split up in 4 countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are settled similar to this.

East = Majerten
South = Hawiye, Darod, Rahanwayn
North= Dir and harti
West = Ogaden

Notice colonialist called the eastern part of somalia majerteniya, there really is no other clan co-existin there that really counts and he did the same for western part of somalia and called it ogadeniya. Sure there is other clans existing there but they really don't make a dent to the fact the ogaden is so numerous same with the majerten being so numerous in the east. That's why the colonialists named it after their tribes.

Notice North and South was never named after a tribe? it indicates there is no one sole majority clan to name after and it's equalized. Isaaq isn't the majority in North and my population counting also came to that concluson and Hawiye is only majority in the south when hawiye combines together not as single sub clans.

the british called DDSi Ogadeniya adn the italians called puntland majertenia,

in Rome, there is a street naed Via Oadgeniya adn another named Via Majerteenia and Via Qoraxey (the provnce in Ogadneiya)

i ave no issue somalia become several nations and then perhaps we can become like EU one day when we put our hates aside when we realise we have much in comman who knows

somalia was made by white men,.

heck darood never wanted to unite as a nation what makes yall think somalis would? and daroods are the least confused tribe, they are as one, where has who is hawiye and dir and raxenweyn seems to change yearly,

if Ogaden in jubbaladn and Ogadeniya and NFD enevr wanted to create a nation before the white men came with his darood cosuins no way will somalis unite,

our ancestors were smart, they kept to each other and Ogaden did his thing and invaded ahmaars, fought oromo and wardey in kismayo and bantu in kenya before the white men, Mjs invaded hawiyes, dhulbahante and Oagden inavded 1door, i dont know what mareahns did, they were too small in numbers and have no history before siad barre but point is daroods kept away from each other but i think this fake created white men somalia needs re thinking,

Brother @Exuberance let me slightly correct you in reality.

Somalia is already split up into tribal nations each federal state is based on a tribe even the federal government in Mogadishu the parliament the government ministers the senate is already based on tribe.

Sool and sanaag ceyn = warsengeli and dhulbhante Will form a federal state

Are you mental. We don't care how Somalia divides itself up. Somaliland is leavimg with the same borders it came with. Leave Somaliland regions out your mouth. You make your little clan fiefdom but somaliland wa qaran

Are you mental. We don't care how Somalia divides itself up. Somaliland is leavimg with the same borders it came with. Leave Somaliland regions out your mouth. You make your little clan fiefdom but somaliland wa qaran

Somalis are tribal people unfortunately.

The non isaaq people of SSC don't want to be with Somaliland.

Let them decide their own future.

Somalis are tribal people unfortunately.

The non isaaq people of SSC don't want to be with Somaliland.

Let them decide their own future.

You cannot establish a government in my land. If they want their own government take it outside the Republic of Somaliland. Secondly there will never ever be a middle ground these people cause is based on isaaq hate and thus they want to destroy Somaliland by breaking up the country, and this will never ever be accepted by the Isaaq majority. The constitution will never be changed , the flag , the borders and the clan power balance shall remain the same. The only grievance they have is that the Isaaq is imposing their Somaliland on them. Even though Somaliland consists of Samaroon, warsangali, isaaq and dhulbahante , that's all their focus is, isaaq hatred. They are not complaining about power sharing , economic sharing , or any sort of marginalization . As this doesn't exist they are equals in the land and aren't a marginalized people.

The SSC cult militia can live in that fantasy and wobble merrily in donkey shit for all I care however fact is. In Africa colonial borders are sacrosanct and cannot be changed . The lost diaspora will not and can not make a new precedent.
The Somaliland nation that gained its independence on the eve of 26 June 1960 had nothing to do with who signed what treaty. The Boundaries of the Republic of somaliland were set in Berlin in 1884 it was later further demarcated.

The ssc argument holds no water from a legal point of view there is no such thing as sub sub sub clan self determination. There is not even Ethnic self determination in Africa if that was the case the Afars of Eritrea and the Afars of Djibouti would never be divided. .
The Boundaries of Somaliland were than later enshrined in the OAU charters and later on in the African Union. Treaties were signed by Emperor Haile sallase one of the founding Fathers of the OAU and President Julias nereyeri of Tanzania. The borders of somaliland are non negotiable and set. The rag tag illiterate and uneducated militia are ignorant to those facts. Thus making this proposal doomed for failure.

Why on earth you are even suggesting to secede parts of our Somaliland makes no legal, historical or common sense at all.
The vast majority of the dhulbahante and warsangali are happy with the government of Somaliland. The crying dhulo diaspora need to stop using tribal tactics to cause division in a land were all its inhabitants live peacefully.

Finally Somaliland will not relinquish an INCH of its territory. The elite government of somaliland will not even FLIRT with such a treacherous idea.
Somaliland is ONE and indivisible there is no difference between a warsangali or dhulbahante or ciise and gadabuursi or an isaaq who rejects Somaliland. They are all equal to the law and all traitors will be dealt with equally under that law. The honorable government of somaliland will hold all its citizens to the same standards.

If the Puntlanders want there harti brothers so bad go save them but in the end they fight for somaliland they die for somaliland and kicked your but. So piss off with ur qabiil sickness. and don't include somaliland in ur mess

You cannot establish a government in my land. If they want their own government take it outside the Republic of Somaliland. Secondly there will never ever be a middle ground these people cause is based on isaaq hate and thus they want to destroy Somaliland by breaking up the country, and this will never ever be accepted by the Isaaq majority. The constitution will never be changed , the flag , the borders and the clan power balance shall remain the same. The only grievance they have is that the Isaaq is imposing their Somaliland on them. Even though Somaliland consists of Samaroon, warsangali, isaaq and dhulbahante , that's all their focus is, isaaq hatred. They are not complaining about power sharing , economic sharing , or any sort of marginalization . As this doesn't exist they are equals in the land and aren't a marginalized people.

The SSC cult militia can live in that fantasy and wobble merrily in donkey shit for all I care however fact is. In Africa colonial borders are sacrosanct and cannot be changed . The Dhulbahnate diaspora will not and can not make a new precedent.
The Somaliland nation that gained its independence on the eve of 26 June 1960 had nothing to do with who signed what treaty. The Boundaries of the Republic of somaliland were set in Berlin in 1884 it was later further demarcated.

The ssc argument holds no water from a legal point of view there is no such thing as sub sub sub clan self determination. There is not even Ethnic self determination in Africa if that was the case the Afars of Eritrea and the Afars of Djibouti would never be divided. .
The Boundaries of Somaliland were than later enshrined in the OAU charters and later on in the African Union. Treaties were signed by Emperor Haile sallase one of the founding Fathers of the OAU and President Julias nereyeri of Tanzania. The borders of somaliland are non negotiable and set. The rag tag illiterate and uneducated militia are ignorant to those facts. Thus making this proposal doomed for failure.

Why on earth you are even suggesting to secede parts of our Somaliland makes no legal, historical or common sense at all.
The vast majority of the dhulbahante and warsangali are happy with the government of Somaliland. The crying dhulo diaspora need to stop using tribal tactics to cause division in a land were all its inhabitants live peacefully.

Finally Somaliland will not relinquish an INCH of its territory. The elite government of somaliland will not even FLIRT with such a treacherous idea.
Somaliland is ONE and indivisible there is no difference between a warsangali or dhulbahante or ciise and gadabuursi or an isaaq who rejects Somaliland. They are all equal to the law and all traitors will be dealt with equally under that law. The honorable government of somaliland will hold all its citizens to the same standards.

If the Puntlanders want there harti brothers so bad go save them but in the end they fight for somaliland they die for somaliland and kicked your but. So piss off with ur qabiil sickness. and don't include somaliland in ur mess

Very interesting argument you've presented.

Let me return a similar question.

Why can't the Somali government and the people of SSC take the same position regarding the independence of Somaliland using the exact same arguments you've presented?

So,

Similarly if the Dir of Somaliland decided to leave Somaliland and form their own country and use examples of the SNM massacres against them in Borama.

You would support them and allow them to leave right?

Your talking clan. Somaliland is a country that joined wilfully and now decided its wants to leave so wouldn't fit in that arguement were more similiar to countries that once joined and then decided to return to their original borders like.

Egypt and Syria were joined as the United Arab Republic (1958 – 1971)
Senegal and Mali were united as the Fédération du Mali (1959 – 1960)
Senegal and Gambia were merged in the Sénégambia Confederation (1982 – 1989).

If I bring a nation to the table when I leave best believe I am leaving with every inch I brought to the table. Please speak for Somalia and leave Somaliland out of it. There will be no tribal fiefdoms in the republic of somaliland

Your talking clan. Somaliland is a country that joined wilfully and now decided its wants to leave so wouldn't fit in that arguement were more similiar to countries that once joined and then decided to return to their original borders for example.

Egypt and Syria were joined as the United Arab Republic (1958 – 1971)
Senegal and Mali were united as the Fédération du Mali (1959 – 1960)
Senegal and Gambia were merged in the Sénégambia Confederation (1982 – 1989).

If I bring a nation to the table when I leave best believe I am leaving with every inch I brought to the table. Please speak for Somalia and leave Somaliland out of it. There will be no tribal fiefdoms in the north.

Your arguments don't make sense.

The people of SSC didn't decide to leave Somalia.

Similarly the people of Isaaq did decide to leave Somalia.

I make it more simple for you.

If you deny the right for the eastern SSC regions to decide their own fate why isn't that universalised to the whole people of Somaliland. The governemnt of Somalia doesn't want them to leave nor have they recognised them unlike the countries you've presented but the people of Somaliland namely the isaaqs argue that their self determination through democracy gives them the right. So why isn't that universalised to allow the people of SSC to decide their own futures. And if you don't think their self determination holds any strength then why can't the Somali government use the same argument against the people who do through democracy decide to leave Somalia?

Your arguments don't make sense.

The people of SSC didn't decide to leave Somalia.

Similarly the people of Isaaq did decide to leave Somalia.

I make it more simple for you.

If you deny the right for the eastern SSC regions to decide their own fate why isn't that universalised to the whole people of Somaliland. The governemnt of Somalia doesn't want them to leave nor have they recognised them unlike the countries you've presented but the people of Somaliland namely the isaaqs argue that their self determination through democracy gives them the right. So why isn't that universalised to allow the people of SSC to decide their own futures. And if you don't think their self determination holds any strength then why can't the Somali government use the same argument against the people who do through democracy decide to leave Somalia?

I do agree there is a problem when it comes to clan and in all honesty when snm was in power we shouldn't have signed peace with these darood clans in the country we should have massecered them of the land and driven them into majerteenia. Hindsight is fifty fifty ofcourse we were to nice but the darood card will always be used. Then I think its time we cleansed them of our land. That is also an option available to somaliland. In any case Somaliland will not relinquish a INCH of its territory.

On another note SSC is a terrible name sool sanaag and caynabo are mainly isaaq occupied and pushing them out wouldn't be to hard. I fear for somalies and there clan obsession this could be the future for these people.

Last edited:
I do agree there is a problem when it comes to clan and in all honesty when snm was in power we shouldn't have signed peace with these darood clans in the country we should have massecered them of the land and driven them into majerteenia. Hindsight is fifty fifty ofcourse we were to nice but the darood will always be used. Then I think its time we cleansed them of our land. That is also an option available to somaliland. In any case Somaliland will not relinquish a INCH of its territory.

On another note SSC is a terrible name sool sanaag and caynabo are mainly isaaq occupied and pushing them out wouldn't be to hard. I fear for somalies and there clan obsession this could be the future for these people.

Interesting.

Your rhetoric sounds no different to Siad Barre and his henchmen.

As a fellow Isaaq , I feel as though it is my responsibility to leave you with this video taken in Dhahar in 'Somaliland'.

There is a message to be taken from this.

Whether you choose to listen to it or reject it. That's your choice.

Interesting.

Your rhetoric sounds no different to Siad Barre and his henchmen.

As a fellow Isaaq , I feel as though it is my responsibility to leave you with this video taken in Dhahar in 'Somaliland'.

There is a message to be taken from this.

Whether you choose to listen to it or reject it. That's your choice.

I will listen to it. but I stand by what I said. Anyone that threatens the security of Somaliland should be classed a terrorist. and the government can do what they want with them. Somalilands border are not up for discussion.

I will listen to it. but I stand by what I said. Anyone that threatens the security of Somaliland should be classed a terrorist. and the government can do what they want with them. Somalilands border are not for discussion.

And I will continue to educate you.

Siad Barre used the exact same arguments when he justified bombings of whole cities and deaths of tens of thousands of civilians under the pretext of national security.

You ought to reflect on your views sxb.

You're sounding just like him.

And I will continue to educate you.

Siad Barre used the exact same arguments when he justified bombings of whole cities and deaths of tens of thousands of civilians under the pretext of national security.

You ought to reflect on your views sxb.

You're sounding just like him.

We have not harmed them at all infact we pamper the shit out of these people. All our taxes goes to building their cities Flipping kibir makes them sign treaties in the 1990's for peace and now cry we want somalia they knew what it was then. I don't think the government of somaliland will ever harm them however i personally believe they do need a few bullets flying their direction. These people feel so persecuted for what? What actually happened to them that makes them feel persecuted? absolutely nothing. We fought with our money, our blood our men women and children lives for this nation and these people think they will get it without a fight. If you somaliland regions they must fight for it. Its not siyad barre retric its reality. We will happily see who wins winner takes all looser gets driving into majerteenia lol

We have not harmed them at all infact we pamper the shit out of these people. All our taxes goes to building their cities Flipping kibir makes them sign treaties in the 1990's for peace and now cry we want somalia they knew what it was then. I don't think the government of somaliland will ever harm them however i personally believe they do need a few bullets flying their direction. These people feel so persecuted for what? What actually happened to them that makes them feel persecuted? absolutely nothing. We fought with our money, our blood our men women and children lives for this nation and these people think they will get it without a fight. If you somaliland regions they must fight for it. Its not siyad barre retric its reality. We will happily see who wins winner takes all looser gets driving into majerteenia lol

Let the people of eastern SSC decide their own futures.

If they want to join Somaliland then so be.

But clearly the case is that they don't want to , and they wish to remain a part of Somalia.

So respect their decisions and in turn they may respect your decisions.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So,

Similarly if the Dir of Somaliland decided to leave Somaliland and form their own country and use examples of the SNM massacres against them in Borama.

You would support them and allow them to leave right?
Countries cannot be formed so easily lol, the reason why Somaliland can even push this agenda is because they were once recognized with a set border.

Tribalism holds very little value when it comes to this. Just because Darood feel like their cousins are being occupied doesn't mean they can just up and leave. It doesn't work like that.

Countries cannot be formed so easily lol, the reason why Somaliland can even push this agenda is because they were once recognized with a set border.

Tribalism holds very little value when it comes to this. Just because Darood feel like their cousins are being occupied doesn't mean they can just up and leave. It doesn't work like that.

Tribalism is the main reason behind the independence of Somaliland.

Its also the main reason why the eastern regions don't want to be part of Somaliland.

It all boils down to darood - Isaaq hatred.

Ultimately, its wrong to hold people against their will in the case of Somaliland but it's also wrong to hold the eastern SSC region and also the dir region should they choose to join Somalia out of there free will.

Unfortunately tribalism for the mean while dictates the way Somalis act , inshallah in the future that's not the case.

Let the people of eastern SSC decide their own futures.

If they want to join Somaliland then so be.

But clearly the case is that they don't want to , and they wish to remain a part of Somalia.

So respect their decisions and in turn they may respect your decisions.

I am just trolling lol

You talk so much shit go to somaliland this was las canod 2016 celebrating 18th of May

If you look online you will find 2017 and 2018 these people are happy actually

These is what our fellow somalilanders from lascanod told puntland when they tried to interfere in our country.

These people are happy in somaliland and being part of somaliland unfortunately we have some propaganda being spread online but doesn't change the situation on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts