Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhulbahante and Warsengali need to form a strong alliance, i'm 100% pro SSC forming. We need to strengthen our base before heading to Xamar.

We have given too much blood and have nothing to show for it. Even Abdullahi Yusuf took naleeye ahmed soldiers to free Xamar and defend galkacyo.

Building up SSC in a unified manner should be our first and foremost goal.
iA . SSC state is much needed. Clans without regional states are being left behind

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Dhulbahante and Warsengali need to form a strong alliance, i'm 100% pro SSC forming. We need to strengthen our base before heading to Xamar.

We have given too much blood and have nothing to show for it. Even Abdullahi Yusuf took naleeye ahmed soldiers to free Xamar and defend galkacyo.

Your land is free, first you have to free Dhulbahante land
Good idea, but run to Somaliland one time and one time to Puntland not good.
War Qadiyayad yeesha…,!!!!
I respect people like Garad Jamac G. Ali and Garaad Abdirizaaq Soofe , they are against idea of separating Somalia. They are people with principal unlike you guys run around with just money opportunities.
Very sad
What happened principle one SOMALIA

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I can’t stand dhulos, they lack unity and sight, SSC formation needs a big long planning vision, the folk mentality and economic building of that. Instead you hear hebel done something to another hebel and now there is a conflict. There should a network of all elders and plan for what should be done.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I messed all the fun last night, it appears they elected qoslaye, not the worst choice but hope they don’t elect that crying butac as PM

Reborn

Yes let's make a state called SSC.

Cayn is not even a legitimate region and it's part of Togdheer

Sanaag is majority Isaaq

Sool is shared with Isaaq in the east (where oil will be drilled next year)

SSC can't be formed unless you have Isaaqs in it too.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I don't know much about somali politics but damn, are the presidential elections interesting times. Half of my family is always griefing while the other celebrates..

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Sanaag is majority Isaaq

Harti are the majority in 6 out of the 8 districts that make up SSC, HY can continue being third fiddle in SL if they’d like we don’t need them to create a Federal member state 👍

Reborn
Harti are the majority in 6 out of the 8 districts that make up SSC, HY can continue being third fiddle in SL if they’d like we don’t need them to create a Federal member state 👍

Thank you for clarifying my point that Isaaq live there and your delusional thought of making a federal state without them 👍

Thank you for clarifying my point that Isaaq live there and your delusional thought of making a federal state without them 👍
What are they going to do to stop us :mjlol: Sanaag can easily be divided in a similar fashion to what GM and PL did with Mudug, at the end of the day most of the territory belongs to us.

Sanaag is majority Isaaq

You have become a qabilist as well. It always gets you in the end lol.

What oil and where?

I don't know much about somali politics but damn, are the presidential elections interesting times. Half of my family is always griefing while the other celebrates..

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Cheers to to the half that was celebrating :yousmart:

Since we will see change to security for the betterment inshallah .
Will you be making a visit to the mother land ?

Status
Not open for further replies.