Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
meow wow wow. Asli landeere. Royalty Amadin.

ugaas it’s a pleasure. Ina Adeer. You reer Waamo or Ogadeniya or wajir or garrisa ?
Both Fiiq iyo afmadow..salaan ind.
Ninyow kuwan waa tolken dont go too far with them-ind-its internet have fun but keep it laandheer nimo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All those efforts of Mudane Farmaajo for five years may have been in vain as HSM is re elected. He will dismantle NISA, retribalize thr SNA, mass corruption on all levels will resurface and to the delight of Kenya the khat market reflooded with Miiraa.

Not only will this embolden our internal enemies who under his tenure killed 17 MPs, our external enemies are also in jubiliation tonight as liqour floods the homes of Peter Kanjagwe and Kenyataa and co. Not only will Miira be sold for millions again, perhaps they may have a chance to swindle our territorial maritime waters again.

This shows you Somalia has not matured at all and rewards thievery thus providing a small glimpse in the mirror of who we truly are. Farmaajo tried to stamp out the sick culture of muufaysi but in the end, it proved to cumbersome for Somalis to triumph over their love of peeso.

Somalia was at a crossroads today and was hanging on the cliff of disaster only to fall hard. I dont think she can survive another 5 years of looting.

AUN Somaalia.

All those efforts of Mudane Farmaajo for five years may have been in vain as HSM is re elected. He will dismantle NISA, retribalize thr SNA, mass corruption on all levels will resurface and to the delight of Kenya the khat market reflooded with Miiraa.

Not only will this embolden our internal enemies who under his tenure killed 17 MPs, our external enemies are also in jubiliation tonight as liqour floods the homes of Peter Kanjagwe and Kenyataa and co. Not only will Miira be sold for millions again, perhaps they may have a chance to swindle our territorial maritime waters again.

This shows you Somalia has not matured at all and rewards thievery thus providing a small glimpse in the mirror of who we truly are. Farmaajo tried to stamp out the sick culture of muufaysi but in the end, it proved to cumbersome for Somalis to triumph over their love of peeso.

Somalia was at a crossroads today and was hanging on the cliff of disaster only to fall hard. I dont think she can survive another 5 years of looting.

AUN Somaalia.

Gedo is safely back in the hands of president Ahmed islaam mideeye,
Cabudwaak independence loading... ?

AUN Somaalia.

Your uncle farmajo gave his brother a monopoly to import Ethiopian khaat bro

farmajo brother gave in return looted Somalia fish to Ethiopia.

this is what MX lost. They are out of touch with reality. I have noticed. Full of ego and bravado

Hassan sheikh gave his brother lucrative deals. But so did farmajo

at least Hassan never ever katowed
To Ethiopian demands.

Karma is bad. Farmajo attacked Hassan minding his own business and today Hassan laughs as farmajo is sent packing.

give up Teknico. It’s politics brother. When are you kissing Ahmed Madoobe ring

Also I swear this nigga already been president how's he getting another go on the merry-go-round. Quick someone get siad barre zombie so we can get back to the golden ages.

They could have elected anyone but this guy and I’m not even a Farmajo supporter
:snoop:
1652666194322.png

Status
Not open for further replies.