Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hassan needs to be taken in safety before they do harm, i could feel the farmajo family will do something harmful

where is the secret service to keep him safe?

the new president needs to be whisked away asap for his own safety and no MX or yar yar allowed near him for next 4 years insha Allah

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Congratulations to Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. I hope he builds upon the successes of the previous administration. Guul Somalia!

how many mothers died from a lack of medicne that could not be brought from xamar when he did his blockade?

for every mother that died, for every child that died, for every maskiin he killed Allah will punish him for it

and that other langab fahad needs to be caught asap and capital punishment for both for ikran tahlil

may Allah curse for the ones who murdered Ikran

Just woke up.

We’re really gonna have qosalaye as president.

:snoop:
Haters gonna hate HSM keeps WNNING!!
FMWaOQZX0AIE2zb.jpeg.jpg

Inshallah MX will continue the jihad even if it takes a thousand years against you and Kenya. There will be no bars turned and there will be a thousand Farmaajos.

your from cabduwaq, we deivded yall and made reer west gedo powerful, siad barre never gave reer hassna and talxe anything,

we gave them something

we will mark you a terrorist @Galmudug-State will rule you, Absame rules you in Jubaland and you are a shifta in Kenya since 1954 because you stole a British military 4x4 car

wardeer in DDS has already marked you a wanted terrorist after your recent antics

every lander clan in somalia will hunt you massively insha Allah

you will go back to your hunter days

anyways ina adeer, cafis, i dont wnat to rub the salt, just come and kiss the Ogaden ring in kismayo and agree to never fight me, we will keep a leash on you

i forgive you, all your egos, all your hate, cuqdad,

soon you will come to Sayid ahmed and beg the darood useless card

tek please call the suicide hotline bro, dont do anything bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts