Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
remmerb when yuo boasted earlier farmajo will come back and cut uncle madoobes head?

you never said insha Allah

Teknico that word will release juuj and majuu, powerful word,

you may have costed your uncle the win due to one single simple word

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Inshallah MX will continue the jihad even if it takes a thousand years against you and Kenya. There will be no bars turned and there will be a thousand Farmaajos.

Good riddance to Sharmaajo and his evil cult. Everybody has had enough of your constant lies, terrorism, murder and foul-mouthed propaganda. Please make sure to cry into containers, do not waste such delicious nectar.

tears.gif

I do not care who is President or even who will become PM, as long as that AntiChrist squatter and his blasphemous cult is gone.

MAC SONKOR

HSM three main constitutional tasks is to 1) create a sixth and FINAL FMS made up of Banadir and Lower Shabelle, 2) make Beledweyne the capital of Hiirshabelle and 3) recognise the independence and boundaries of Somaliland

Ogaden is here to stay and proved their landheerness in Somalia’s borders, not just outside it. Congrats bro this is everyone’s victory and everyone contributed

exactly bro, every Ogaden would tell me dont worry, we want hassan sheikh and hawiye in, this farmajo will be killed at the ballot box

Alhamdulillah's

Absame did it, 5 years of war and hypocrisy and cuqdad and warfare is over

Alhamdulilah, i promised god i will feed 100 maskiin orphans of somali blood in eastleigh if Jubaland gets her man

Alhamdlilah, i will now make sajuud and thank Allah lord of all creation, master of all the worlds

this curse is over, the criminal is gone,

yall have no idea how many people died from lack of medicine when he made the airways blockaded

Inshallah MX will continue the jihad even if it takes a thousand years against you and Kenya. There will be no bars turned and there will be a thousand Farmaajos.
I guarantee you that Kenya will bomb Gedo again with HSM blessing. Remember what he said in that video lol.

Good riddance to Sharmaajo and his evil cult. Everybody has had enough of your constant lies, terrorism, murder and foul-mouthed propaganda.
Please make sure to cry into containers, do not waste such delicious nectar.

tears.gif

I do not care who is President or even who will become PM, as long as that AntiChrist squatter and his blasphemous cult is gone.

MAC SONKOR

Welcome back baayo ,
I missed you .

HSM three main constitutional tasks is to 1) create a sixth and FINAL FMS made up of Banadir and Lower Shabelle, 2) make Beledweyne the capital of Hiirshabelle and 3) recognise the independence and boundaries of Somaliland

Lets also reward Puntland and empower president Ahmed Madoobe. And please don't forget Hobyo port to reward HG.

Status
Not open for further replies.