Somalia gov opens somalia passport making office in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when the Hajj season is around the corner; there is a mobile Somali passport issuing office in Hargeisa.

No way :dwill:

If thats the case then Hargeisa is just 5 minutes away from taking its rightful place under bonnie-free-flag-background.jpg

Last edited:
Not all isaaq are for independence a lot of them siiba those that have had education in Somalia understand tht 3 tuulo admin is not beneficial to anyone..

Why are you a unionist considering a lot of your fellow Isaaqs are SLers? I'm quite surprised.

A Unionist doesn't just want a slice but the whole damn cake and more

To be a Gobolist is limiting for free venturing Men who's dreams of glory rests with a United Somali folk undivided, just and prosperous with Xamar, our glorious eternal capital at the centre.

Why are you a unionist considering a lot of your fellow Isaaqs are SLers? I'm quite surprised.

The balkanization of the country will only weaken us as a whole. Even if we secede, I would prefer us to have a great working relationship with our Somali brethren.

I was also raised in a unionist family, my father isn't exactly a Somaliland nationalist, he only cares about his tuulo and his ppl.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Just goes to show how Somalia is still alive, landers on federal payroll more to come :gaasdrink:
Hopefully, this leads to more integration into the Somalia structure,

Last edited:
The balkanization of the country will only weaken us as a whole. Even if we secede, I would prefer us to have a great working relationship with our Somali brethren.

I was also raised in a unionist family, my father isn't exactly a Somaliland nationalist, he only cares about his tuulo and his ppl.
Is that common with your Habar Yonis folk?

Status
Not open for further replies.