Somalia’s oil reserves 👀

Bro the problem is our clans are way bigger than the ones in these other countries so they’re harder to control. Our clans are like nations compared to them 😂
I see what you mean a mid sized Somali clan is like couple hundred thousand people nowadays forget the so called laandheeres all have their own political objectives/ideas it’s tough to bring them all together

@Gaandheri tribalism exists in Saudi Arabia and UAE but they are all eating good. Like I said, we just need high IQ leaders. Most of our leaders were former cab drivers.
Yes but pan-Arabism and nationalism outweighs that Somalis care more about their qabiil than Somalia. Theocracy is probably only thing that can bring peace to Somalia the supreme reader should be a imaam or sheikh while the president/vice are elected.

Bro the problem is our clans are way bigger than the ones in these other countries so they’re harder to control. Our clans are like nations compared to them 😂

You sure? Most of these tribes of Arabia are interconnected and are far older then ours. Quraish for example existed before Hawiye, Dir and Darood existed. They just don’t call themselves Quraish anymore. They go by their sub sub sub which comes under Quraish. Then you have countless of other tribes. They also have larger population then us. We just need to be willing and hungry for this oil or we will stay being qaxooti in the west. Arabs understood the assignment. Now they chilling in London with Bugatti’s. They the only once in London that can afford this. Rest of us live on paycheque to paycheque

lol this isn’t true Arabs are the second biggest ethnicity in the world a Arab sub sub sub sub sub sub sub tribe is bigger than all Somalis combined problem is geographically speaking you can tell which clan dominates a certain part of Somalia like OG in galbeed, Cisse in Djibouti, Mj in northeast, Hawiye in central Somalia but in Arabs you sort of can’t because their mixed together and kept together by Arab nationalism for instance the ruling tribe of Bahrain majority of it lives in Saudi Arabia while Somalis identify by hawiyenimo or daroodnimo or something nimo.

Last edited:
I see what you mean a mid sized Somali clan is like couple hundred thousand people nowadays forget the so called laandheeres all have their own political objectives it’s tough to bring them all together
Yea but I think as long as people feel like they have control over their own land they’ll feel like they have a stake in Somalia’s success. When people feel disenfranchised that’s when they don’t give a f*ck and want to start tearing things apart
They just don’t call themselves Quraish anymore. They go by their sub sub sub which comes under Quraish. Then you have countless of other tribes. They also have larger population then us.
Yea but’s a lot of those Arabian tribes “Balkanized” in a way. For example the House of Saud operates as its own entity even though it’s technically apart of the Banu Hanifa tribe which itself is a sub tribe of the Banu Bakr

In the Khaleeji countries their Qabils don’t have as much political or economic sway. Their versions of the Jufo is what dictates their country. If Somalia was like that it would be much easier to govern imo

I agree that the Arab countries are a better example for us to follow than the Western ones, but I think we should also keep the differences in mind

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I personally don’t think the government will extract the oil. Only private companies can do it, similar to how a bunch of businessmen built the Garacad port. The private sector is the only solution for the Somali people’s problems, not the slow government that was voted the most corrupted country in the world 😂. I give up on the government and you should to nigga 😂 it cause high blood pressure, and early death.

lol this isn’t true Arabs are the second biggest ethnicity in the world a Arab sub sub sub sub sub sub sub tribe is bigger than all Somalis combined problem is geographically speaking you can tell which clan dominates a certain part of Somalia like OG in galbeed, Cisse in Djibouti, Mj in northeast, Hawiye in central Somalia but in Arabs you sort of can’t because their mixed together and kept together by Arab nationalism for instance the ruling tribe of Bahrain majority of it lives in Saudi Arabia while Somalis identify by hawiyenimo or daroodnimo or something nimo.
Those big tribes have no political or economic impact on society anymore. It's more or less a cultural identity at this point. Even before the colonial era, the Emir/Sheikh of a sub sub sub sub tribe is who ruled his land

Look at the UAE. The two families that rule the country are the Al Maktoum who rule Dubai, and the Al Nahyan who rule Abu Dhabi. Bot of these two clans are apart of the Bani Yas tribe. The Al Maktoum are apart of the Al Falasi branch of the Bani Yas, while the Al Nahyan are apart of the Al Falahi branch

The problem with Somalia is that we are still operating at the "Bani Yas" level while the arabs are operating at their Jufo level. Their tribal system is much older than ours so over time the macro-tribe stop being as important in their daily affairs. In a way their qabils were balkinized

Also many of them are descendants of bedouins who moved far away from their tribal homeland so they not even living next to their fellow members of their macro-tribe. When the different sub tribes of a macro tribe are not living next to one another then they start to act more independently. This made them more or less independent from one another. In Somalia Hawiye, Darod, Isaaq and Dir sub clans still share borders

Those big tribes have no political or economic impact on society anymore. It's more or less a cultural identity at this point. Even before the colonial era, the Emir/Sheikh of a sub sub sub sub tribe is who ruled his land

Look at the UAE. The two families that rule the country are the Al Maktoum who rule Dubai, and the Al Nahyan who rule Abu Dhabi. Bot of these two clans are apart of the Bani Yas tribe. The Al Maktoum are apart of the Al Falasi branch of the Bani Yas, while the Al Nahyan are apart of the Al Falahi branch

The problem with Somalia is that we are still operating at the "Bani Yas" level while the arabs are operating at their Jufo level. Their tribal system is much older than ours so over time the macro-tribe stop being as important in their daily affairs. In a way their qabils were balkinized

Also many of them are descendants of bedouins who moved far away from their tribal homeland so they not even living next to their fellow members of their macro-tribe. When the different sub tribes of a macro tribe are not living next to one another then they start to act more independently. This made them more or less independent from one another. In Somalia Hawiye, Darod, Isaaq and Dir sub clans still share borders
This right here sums up everything. In a way we are just new to this clan concept. Arabs are a good millennia ahead of us.

We should xoog the room temperature superconductor technology scientists have a hard time understanding. We could have floating vehicle like objects floating trains we can brag about it bc it’s our tech we xooged with our intelligence. With the help of our oil money we can contribute to bringing more technological advancements to the world unlike the Ay rabs who use their oil contributed wealth in wearing European suits driving European cars sleeping in European architecture and smelling Somali perfume.

If the country had oil it would of been extracted in the 60s, 70s, or 80s there is no oil we need to think of other ways to develop our country instead of just hopefully dreaming.

There is offshore oil. It's not a lot, but enough to speed up development
This is a more realistic response the way some people speak is as if its like in the gulf where there is a vast amount of reserve oil that is easily accessible. Hopefully what we do have does kickstart our development especially infrastructure. Inshaallah khair
:banderas:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Somalia would likely disrupt the world economy with this amount of oil if we take these stats at face value. But let's be honest, do you really think the rich 1% of the world would allow Somalia to rise from the ashes and become an economic superpower in East Africa? I highly doubt it. Our enemies do not want to see a strong Somalia. We would probably start eyeing the land that was taken from us and dominate the region differently. The rich are content with seeing a subservient, poor Somalia that can't survive without foreign aid. They know how Somali people are, they would not be able to deal with a rich, independent, non-submissive Somalia that would be making decisions of its own serving its national interest and not theirs

This is what we would be doing to our enemies kkkkkkk
Dog Ride GIF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
1706862040519.png

I hope we dont extract too much and only a little bit and lie about the true amount of our oil or else we will become like Iraq and I certainly dont want to see the country dependent on oil that is a bad move in future terms and tbh the uranium reserves are more important uranium is the new "Oil" the world is becoming more electric based and they are going to need uranium and I hope that somalia stabilises and we are ready for the ushering in of that new era and become a uranium exporting giant.

View attachment 313980

I hope we dont extract too much and only a little bit and lie about the true amount of our oil or else we will become like Iraq and I certainly dont want to see the country dependent on oil that is a bad move in future terms and tbh the uranium reserves are more important uranium is the new "Oil" the world is becoming more electric based and they are going to need uranium and I hope that somalia stabilises and we are ready for the ushering in of that new era and become a uranium exporting giant.
we will need to use the 'export labor' model so we can diversify our economy asap without relying on oil and natural resources.

for example, The Philippines is the largest exporter of nurses worldwide. For many decades, the country has consistently supplied nurses to the United States and Saudi Arabia.

The Aging population is a huge industry in the west and will continue to grow due to 'good health standards' this is the 'easiest' sector to do with little skill required.

we will need to use the 'export labor' model so we can diversify our economy asap without relying on oil and natural resources.

for example, The Philippines is the largest exporter of nurses worldwide. For many decades, the country has consistently supplied nurses to the United States and Saudi Arabia.

The Aging population is a huge industry in the west and will continue to grow due to 'good health standards' this is the 'easiest' sector to do with little skill required.
That could never be Somalis for many reasons.