Somalia’s oil reserves 👀

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What's nice is we will always be richer than our neighbours, however the sad thing is that the west will always prefer them over us. Hence, we must use those funds to develop our own weapons and military gear like Iran does.

Yea but’s a lot of those Arabian tribes “Balkanized” in a way. For example the House of Saud operates as its own entity even though it’s technically apart of the Banu Hanifa tribe which itself is a sub tribe of the Banu Bakr
technically banu hanifa no longer exists anymore, they’re part of anizah and the sauds claim that they are anizah too

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mofos stole our future from us. Imagine driving fra Ras Kamboni Ras Caseyr on your bike with your boys. By the coast on a paved road, beautiful palm trees all the way through the valleys and peaks of Nugaal.

Woul look like this
These people enjoy our lands more than us. Wow! inshallah one day we'll sort out our affairs and begin to really enjoy life.

technically banu hanifa no longer exists anymore, they’re part of anizah and the sauds claim that they are anizah too
Interesting, I did some brief reading and it said that the Banu Hanifa had assimilated into its larger cousin tribe which are the Anizah

Do you know what happened to the Banu Hanifa? How does a tribe just stop existing?

Everyone got their oil extracted, except for Somalia. We are entering 2030 and still no project layout.

The only benefit of this is our oil wasn't extracted and stolen from us during our most unstable times. If we get it together now, we can actually use the money to build the infrastructure of the nation (as long as the wealth isn't stolen like it is in Nigeria)

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somali doesn’t have proven oil reserves. It’s speculation it takes alot of money and science to prove oil reserves. Unfortunately people don’t make this clear so they can get engagement and clicks which misleads people

View attachment 274826

I think this is just guesstimate it takes lots of money to determine proven reserves. You need to have oil that can be reached and sold for profit, we have no idea what we have or quantity
1706907058466.png

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
The estimates are near the accurate amount?
I don’t think so, long time ago I tried to find research and origins behind the numbers and it was articles and magazines just quoting each other until random document that made the claim. You have to do a lot of drilling and seismology studies to know proven oil reserves. Somalia might have oil but needs money and research to know for sure. The most investment right now happening in somaliland might get some idea from their research and drilling at least from that area

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

@Gaandheri tribalism exists in Saudi Arabia and UAE but they are all eating good. Like I said, we just need high IQ leaders. Most of our leaders were former cab drivers.

A lowly Askari destroyed Somalia, taxi cab would've done a better job. Bin Saud was a wise Warlord who crushed the Hadhimates, allied himself with the religious fundamentals and forcefully united hundeads of Arab sub clans. Meanwhile all it toke for Somalia to collapse for the next 3 decades is an Italian Askari called Barre lol.

Yea but I think as long as people feel like they have control over their own land they’ll feel like they have a stake in Somalia’s success. When people feel disenfranchised that’s when they don’t give a f*ck and want to start tearing things apart

Yea but’s a lot of those Arabian tribes “Balkanized” in a way. For example the House of Saud operates as its own entity even though it’s technically apart of the Banu Hanifa tribe which itself is a sub tribe of the Banu Bakr

In the Khaleeji countries their Qabils don’t have as much political or economic sway. Their versions of the Jufo is what dictates their country. If Somalia was like that it would be much easier to govern imo

I agree that the Arab countries are a better example for us to follow than the Western ones, but I think we should also keep the differences in mind

Anza are the 3rd largest sub clan in Saudi, but Al Saud don't need to come under their umbrella. They have a complicate and sophisticated system of patronage that extends to all clans but the biggest profiteers are the sub clans deep into Najd
IMG_20240203_074129.jpg

Quraish are Langaab numbers 110k ranking 36th largest sub clan in Saudi, they been historically merchants.

Last edited:
Anza are the 3rd largest sub clan in Saudi, but Al Saud don't need to come under their umbrella. They have a complicate and sophisticated system of patronage that extends to all clans but the biggest profiteers are the sub clans deep into NajdView attachment 314092

Quraish are Langaab numbers 110k ranking 36th largest sub clan in Saudi, they been historically merchants.
Quraish spread all over the world. They sacrificed the most in spreading Islam alongside Aus & Khazraj from Madinah collectively known as Al Azd

Trending

Latest posts