Money Invest GIF by ProBit Global

Can you elaborate more lol what caused this situation
abgaal kid “ agoon yare baan ahay”
Me “ abaha wu dhimtay miyaa? Aun.”
Abgaal kid “ Maya shuma ku dhashay, jiifaday waa agoon yare”
Me “abaha wass nacalaad baa tahay”
Shit escalate rq and he pull up with a ak47

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I wonder what kind of madness Somalia would have to pull to be rock bottom? The last 30 years was truly the worst time of our history but cities were still being reconstructed, ports were still being built, companies were still being founded, and roads were still being paved.

If the FGS doesn’t eat the future billion dollar loans from global institutions and carefully injected those funds into industrial parks, dams, super ports and a rail-system, GDP would quadruple within a decade.

Grab your glasses of camel milk, brothers and sisters, we can only go up inshallah

2EB3CCDC-3C24-4103-BE28-D12ADE2B9C2A.jpeg

Remittance

There's no gdp to speak of none
Half of the Philippines gdp is remittance. Somalia is t a poor nation it’s just full of monkeys who sabotage it. I don’t know why anybody is surprised the economy is getting better now that there is a minuscule of a government in xamar

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalia is not so poor due to high levels of aid, remittances, and a coastal economy.
If Somalia were landlocked it would easily be the poorest country in the world.

Even as it is now, Somalia is far behind most of these countries that are poorer than it in terms of food security. If US & EU food aid stops tomorrow, ~4 million Somalis will starve immediately. Also all Maize and Sorghum produced in Somalia is basically toxic and destroys your liver.
Mycotoxins Contamination of Food in Somalia

Somalia is in a much worse overall position than its GDP per capita would indicate. The food situation in Somalis is ridiculously precarious. I would much rather have Burundi's GDP per capita if we could have its level of food security.

Even as it is now, Somalia is far behind most of these countries that are poorer than it in terms of food security. If US & EU food aid stops tomorrow, ~4 million Somalis will starve immediately. Also all Maize and Sorghum produced in Somalia is basically toxic and destroys your liver.
Mycotoxins Contamination of Food in Somalia

Somalia is in a much worse overall position than its GDP per capita would indicate. The food situation in Somalis is ridiculously precarious. I would much rather have Burundi's GDP per capita if we could have its level of food security.
wheat is grown in Somalia?

Trending

Latest posts