Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Talking about Somali Myths our parents told us

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Viewers choice, YOU PICK!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good girl! Now tell me how many children you have, in case things get serious ( I must measure the losses I can accept).

Anyways, here's my YouTube ( I warn you, I have multiple homepages) but this is the one I like to show you now...

Critique my videos alright.

https://m.youtube.com/user/MrSiklykorupt

I have zero children lol and nothing is getting serious, lol.
I liked some of your videos! Which ones are your own content? The ones filmed in Hargeisa?
Or does your channel just stream content relating to Somalia and it's people across the world?

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I do speak Somali. Not all Somali people are the same and again, I can marry who I want. My kids will be Somali, because I'm somali. I however do not want to connect with you, you are just a hater :mybusiness:
:lolbron: Waan ka xumahay to break the news to you awoowe but it doesn't work like that. :mjlol::mjlol:

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Reer Roger
:dead:

:coolphone: Roger that

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@decca you must have hurt a lot Faraxs feeling. Mashallah you are beautiful girl they are just mad at that they haven't got a chance with a beautiful girl like you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have zero children lol and nothing is getting serious, lol.
I liked some of your videos! Which ones are your own content? The ones filmed in Hargeisa?
Or does your channel just stream content relating to Somalia and it's people across the world?

The Hargeisa one runtii..the rest of them are ripped from the bossom of some females out there

Btw you do know that your videos have already been stolen.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
You still think your half yemeni? Ancestry.com is very inaccurate for the east african region, telling us that we are half arabs half bantu nah fam. Waste of 89$ tbh.

You still think your half yemeni? Ancestry.com is very inaccurate for the east african region, telling us that we are half arabs half bantu nah fam. Waste of 89$ tbh.

I'm Somali, African, but my DNA similar to other Somali people have Middle Eastern traits. That's another story from another thread though my friend.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Really? I wonder which websites they're on now
That's you isn't it ..

I must admit that you cute...by the way my name is uncleMenace..pleasure to meet you!

Who is that balding Cadaan sugar daddy of yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending