Somali women bleaching their skin while knowing the side effects? why don't they stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all know Somali women bleach their skin with chemicals and toxins: it's 2016 and they are still doing it? Why is that? Or is their some alternative that is safe that is making them feel better. I went to the Somali mall in our area today and couldn't help notice and old the women who bleach looked? I think it's considered a norm now? At the end of the day your children will be your receipts and their is no hiding.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's because we roast darkies too hard and because light skins is 'beautiful' lol.

Why do Somalis like light skin so much? Ugly women can pass of as average if they are light enough. The madness needs to stops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you seen some African American and west African women who are light. Their lightness don't define their beauty. features is what's important. But yeah we need to show love to our dark skin sisters. I have seen some pretty ones.

Galaeri

Have you seen some African American and west African women who are light. Their lightness don't define their beauty. features is what's important. But yeah we need to show love to our dark skin sisters. I have seen some pretty ones.

I don't hate Jubba looking females or anything, but as a barely light skinned nigga I have a reputation to uphold. I have to find some with a shaah iyo caano complex.

:russ:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
we all know Somali women bleach their skin with chemicals and toxins: it's 2016 and they are still doing it? Why is that? Or is their some alternative that is safe that is making them feel better. I went to the Somali mall in our area today and couldn't help notice and old the women who bleach looked? I think it's considered a norm now? At the end of the day your children will be your receipts and their is no hiding.
Tbh i feel for all my dark Somali sisters.The niggas get it easy haadaad madow tahay naag caad raadsoo is the narrative most young darkskin somali males are fed.If they are darkskin and have somali features and look overall somali than you know where to find me.I dont know why laakin i got a peference for maarin girls:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:,Anyways this darkskin bashing needs to be eradicated asap

the chemicals are harmful and it ages them badly. What message are they sending to their children. If you have skin issues use natural remedies or get a professsional laser treatment or use makeup. The options are endless. But go bleach bro that is worst and tells me that you are insecure and suffer from low self esteem.

In somaliland every girl is bleaching their skin, its so disgusting since you can tell they have pink spots on their cheeks, darkskins are Beautiful in their own right. This maddness needs to stop even the men are telling their wives to bleach themselves smh.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
In somaliland every girl is bleaching their skin, its so disgusting since you can tell they have pink spots on their cheeks, darkskins are Beautiful in their own right. This maddness needs to stop even the men are telling their wives to bleach themselves smh.
those are some self-hating niggas

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Unfortunately, the majority of women believe that light skin is associated with beauty. I have seen Somali people praise light skin and ridicule those who are dark. However, women should not let others affect how they feel about themselves. Beauty comes in all colors, and shapes. Screw society standards of beauty and create your own standards.

Galaeri

They dont love themselves

Ur part of the problem

No I'm not. I wouldn't ever say dark is ugly or encourage people to marry only light skins.

Personally I do not mind skin colour as long as it is not too dark. That is due to my preference exclusively.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Why do Somalis like light skin so much? Ugly women can pass of as average if they are light enough. The madness needs to stops.

:reallymaury: I've never understood this. Every time I go London there's a plethora of Black men with mixed raced girls built like a mini fridge. Light skin girls get gassed by some men regardless of how butters they are so I can't really blame women for using diana. I don't think Somali guys are half as guilty as most other African men in the diaspora. Dare I say that's the reason loads of Somali/Ethio girls on twitter think they're models?

Galaeri

:reallymaury: I've never understood this. Every time I go London there's a plethora of Black men with mixed raced girls built like a mini fridge. Light skin girls get gassed by some men regardless of how butters they are so I can't really blame women for using diana. I don't think Somali guys are half as guilty as most other African men in the diaspora. Dare I say that's the reason loads of Somali/Ethio girls on twitter think they're models?

Yea. I think the biggest culprits are the Somalis back home. It would seem they use complexion as the only indicator of beauty lol.

Something needs to be done about the bleaching chems. I heard these ladies stay out of the kitchen even because the heat bothers their skin. It is comes with serious health effects, it needs to be banned.

:manny: if you look like you are from South Sudan you aren't going to get much from me. Love does not conquer all.

IMG_9382.jpg

Hada gabadhaan ma foolxun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts