Somali women bleaching their skin while knowing the side effects? why don't they stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not. I wouldn't ever say dark is ugly or encourage people to marry only light skins.

Personally I do not mind skin colour as long as it is not too dark. That is due to my preference exclusively.

You said ppl who look like south sudanese ppl can continue bleaching even tho many somalis often have the same skin tone
How is that not part of the problem? :reallymaury:

No one asked you about your preferences either sxb lol there's no need to announce them. If u don't find dark skin girls attractive then don't go for them simple. Girls hearing that sort of thing being said is probably what encourages them to bleach :tacky:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You said ppl who look like south sudanese ppl can continue bleaching even tho many somalis often have the same skin tone

Really?

Below is the first pic I got from google images when searching South Sudanese and Somali women

SS Women:
Elizabeth%20Abuk%20(left),%20head%20of%20Aweil%20Charity%20Community%20for%20Development,%20WFP%20food%20for%20assets%20beneficiary%20-photo%20George%20Fominyen,%20WFP.jpg

Somali women:
Somali_women.png

Laakin AJ and all the other sheegaatos will say these are our fellow Cushites....

waraabe

Your superior
Unfortunately, the majority of women believe that light skin is associated with beauty. I have seen Somali people praise light skin and ridicule those who are dark. However, women should not let others affect how they feel about themselves. Beauty comes in all colors, and shapes. Screw society standards of beauty and create your own standards.
Are you light or dark :lolbron::banderas:

Really?

Below is the first pic I got from google images when searching South Sudanese and Somali women

SS Women:
Elizabeth%20Abuk%20(left),%20head%20of%20Aweil%20Charity%20Community%20for%20Development,%20WFP%20food%20for%20assets%20beneficiary%20-photo%20George%20Fominyen,%20WFP.jpg

Somali women:
Somali_women.png

Laakin AJ and all the other sheegaatos will say these are our fellow Cushites....

Sxb it's not about features it's about skin tone. Somali ppl have always had a wide variety of skin colours so you do end up with someone as dark as the above picture. I could post Barkhad abdi and all the extras from captain philips lol in the right light they look just as madow

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The south Sudanese thing was a joke. I didn't actually mean it lol. I am not encouraging bleaching.

I should cut out the games. It just takes away from what I am saying.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No matter how ugly you think you are, no matter how you think your skin colour is holding you back from being attractive, any girl that bleaches is hideous in my books.

f*ck all diana users

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Bleachers don't even look natural they look like bootleg lighties. Why would you damage your skin with chemicals just to look grey? I knew a girl who bleached so much she went from Kelly Rowland to Beyonce colour and she wore foundation every day because her face without it looked like a disgusting light colour.

Beauty isn't in your skin colour, it's in your features and the way you carry yourself.

I don't know how one can try to ruin their natural golden yellow skin to become white or grey. And even at the end of the day you are still consider black and white people will see just as that.

Because somali community believes skin color determines beauty and some women are unware of the side effects associated skin lightening products

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
I bleached my ass when I was young. It was burning me for days. I couldn't even fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending