Somali woman says Half-Somalis are Somali regardless of qabiil and she mentions SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, any Somali man can bring a Somali child into this world. Somali women are not in the equation, they were never in the equation.

As long as the child has an Abtirsi that can go back to his ancient geeljirre ancestors that used to roam and graze the lands of Eastern Africa, then he is Somali...

God bless our Patriarchal culture :rejoice:

Then what’s the point of marrying a Somali man for Somali women? Might as well marry ajnabi my damn self.

Girl I’m sorry. :faysalwtf: Of all the things to be mixed with. Colonisers?

:dabcasar:
We are not who we choose to be, I don't blame my parent for having me. I'm proud of my heritage, and I don't need acceptance or acknowledge for any side of my family. I am me, and i'm not afraid of hiding my identity.

We are not who we choose to be, I don't blame my parent for having me. I'm proud of my heritage, and I don't need acceptance or acknowledge for any side of my family. I am me, and i'm not afraid of hiding my identity.

:ehh: I’m trolling. Don’t cry saxib.

I would pretend i was mixed with Ethiopian before I claim cadaan though :mjswag:

when farax race mixes you get:

alisha boe

rf7cbn193hedebn.jpg

beautiful, famous and starred on one of netflix's biggest show
:ohhhdamn:

when a xalimo race mixes you get:

"robin banks" aka "idris and sabrina's future son"
1496760390998-robin-banks.jpeg

wannabe rapper, promotes drugs, violence and crime

:damn:

Then what’s the point of marrying a Somali man for Somali women? Might as well marry ajnabi my damn self.

Somali Women need Somali men in order to have a Somali child.

I know its hard for you to accept the fact that Somali men have the benefit of marrying out and still being able to produce a Somali child, but it is what it is. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending