Somali woman gets aids from her husband

:pachah1::dead:

This is very funny to me that you say it. Because this is what you had to say about DNA testing a child.

Keep in mind that's one test and you think it's a cool idea to tell a husband to get tested for AIDS every 3 months. :damn:
Yeah that's why I say do both (definitely not that frequently tho) and Yaraye is a troll don't take her seriously at all on anything marriage related :deadpeter:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bismillah, edo please do not get married :dead: You'd rather ask him to take the test rather than asking him in the middle of the marriage. Basra you definitely will be the man in the relationship:deadpeter:If I was a guy, I would never approach you instead I would run and not look back:damn:

Huuuno i take HIV very serious. I have been afraid of it since i was 13 years old. Our maid died of it !

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But you believe Maama Malyuuns' fake stories sow maahan Basra?
:russ: Malyun is mentally ill huuno. This woman was creating a bollywood story that i could not swallow. I tried tho

Yaraye

VIP
You want to test a man every 3 months like he's one of those homosexuals⁉️

U Mad Reaction GIF by Bernardson
yes. Many striaght men are worse than homosexuals when it comes to STDs. Homosexuals at least know that they are at risk and willingly get tested routinely. Many straight men aren't wiling and try to bypass testing. Either they are ignorant, in denial, or don't want to do it out of their stupid pride. Its like dragging them to the guillotine tf! :westbrookwtf:Some of them will even bring fake lab results, so it's important to go to the clinic together. :ufdup:
Not even gay men get tested that often. The nurses will start to think I'm real freaky😕
They won't. I'm a nurse myself and if I saw someone get tested frequently, I'd actually think that they are practicing safe sex. That's how many healthcare professionals think. They encourage frequent testing

Yaraye

VIP
:pachah1::dead:

This is very funny to me that you say it. Because this is what you had to say about DNA testing a child.

Keep in mind that's one test and you think it's a cool idea to tell a husband to get tested for AIDS every 3 months. :damn:
We are both getting tested every 3 months, it not just him. There is nothing disrespectful about that. You can't compare tracking your own/partner's health to DNA testing a child :mahubowtf:

Yaraye

VIP
I do not want to insult him. Asking a young new husband to take sexual disease test is a bit invasive. Its like a husband asks a wife to sign a pre-nup where she is not entitled for any money after divorce. Its not trustful and healthy.

Of course- we will discuss it. In my courting period we will be honest. I will say have you had sexual experiences? If he says yes- then i will recommend softly to take a test. If he declines then i will warn him. I will murder him in his sleep if he gives me any std ! The method of revenge will vary to the type of Std

If he gives me Chlamydia which is curable- i will chop his fingers

if it is Herpies which is not curable- i will stick a knife in one of his eye.

If it is HIV which not curable and my worst nightmare; i will cut his throat with a butcher knife while he is sleeping. or maybe one bullet on the forehead while he is sleeping (I prefer the cutting of throat with butcher harmer or knife for personal feel effect. I will cherish every bit of the blood mess)

it depends-- i am very just :stressed:
I agree with everything here except "not testing him" part. I'd test him and still apply those things :stevej:

We are both getting tested every 3 months, it not just him. There is nothing disrespectful about that. You can't compare tracking your own/partner's health to DNA testing a child :mahubowtf:
They both could be seen as disrespectful especially if its out of the blue but personally if you haven't done anything wrong you wont have an issue with complying to these demands.

Both are basically the same, a result of sex both will have an impact on the spouses lives in major ways.

It would be distasteful to just ask for this stuff randomly but if you mutually agree to it prior to the marriage then there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing either.

Yaraye

VIP
They both could be seen as disrespectful especially if its out of the blue but personally if you haven't done anything wrong you wont have an issue with complying to these demands.

Both are basically the same, a result of sex both will have an impact on the spouses lives in major ways.

It would be distasteful to just ask for this stuff randomly but if you mutually agree to it prior to the marriage then there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing either.
It really doesn't matter for all of us to argue about testing DNA, STDs every 6 months or 3 months. All of this is entirely up to each married couple. Let's not argue about that since its personal to each marriage. I do agree with you that these things should be worked out before marriage, so each partner knows what to expect of the other.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Test men before marriage twice. It take AIDs sometime to show up in the bloodstream and be detected by the blood test in the hospital. If a person was just infected the virus won't show up in the medical tests for a while. That's why you need to test a man twice 6 months in between to be 100% sure that he doesn't have anything, don't sleep with them until both tests are done. Then test them routinely every 6 months forever. Make sure to do the blood draw test, not the other ones. This is my professional advice as a nurse

My personal advice: Follow above, excepts test them routinely every 3 months
ok now you’re just tweaking.

It’s one thing to ask for a test before getting married but to insist on continuous tests throughout the marriage is retarded.

You’re basically expecting them to cheat on you and testing to see if he/she got aids while cheating on you. If you can’t even trust your spouse to not cheat then why marry?

Also, there’s a flaw in your logic.

According to you testing once isn’t enough because he could have JUST contracted aids, so test him again after 6 months. What if he really didn’t have aids the first test but then contracted it a month before the second test. Then after your nikkah night you got aids too lmao.

I mean, if we’re gonna go the whole paranoia route, why not go the whole way.

My advice: Abstain for the rest of your life, regardless of marriage :icon lol:

I’ve heard various stories like that. Usually the husband went to South Africa. Fornicated there or secretly married and then comes back to wifey.

Women need to start getting husbands to be get tested. Also, women should also put no-polygamy clauses in their marriage contract or make it clear from the get go that if he tries to get married again, they’re gone, as many men will marry any type of women without looking throughly at their background or getting them to do any form of testing.

You can’t control a man, but at least have steps in place to put your health first. In this day and age, sexual exclusivity is important.

let’s be honest, the community and group that’s bring HIV is Ethiopians. Every instance I’ve seen with HIV spread is through Ethio women, their HIV rate is off the charts and they’re the reason why HIV is in Somalia. Not to mention Somaliland has double Somalias HIV because they import more habash.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
let’s be honest, the community and group that’s bring HIV is Ethiopians. Every instance I’ve seen with HIV spread is through Ethio women, their HIV rate is off the charts and they’re the reason why HIV is in Somalia. Not to mention Somaliland has double Somalias HIV because they import more habash.

Yuck, I'm glad Somalis are sending them back on trucks. And what ciyaalasuuqs are going to these prostitutes?

Yuck, I'm glad Somalis are sending them back on trucks. And what ciyaalasuuqs are going to these prostitutes?

The cases I know of these women aren’t even prostitutes. The Somali men married them, even though they were religious looking Muslims.

Habashi culture is sexually lax, I think Somalis assume because they’re Christian/Muslim and their traditional dress is modest that they’re similar. But no they’re extremely sexual liberal as much if not more than the gaalo Africans. Yeah even the Muslims.

I would advise Somalis, women or men not to marry or be intimate with Ethiopians. It’s not politically correct but it’s true.

Also we should shun men and women who are with them like we do with jareeers.

The cases I know of these women aren’t even prostitutes. The Somali men married them, even though they were religious looking Muslims.

Habashi culture is sexually lax, I think Somalis assume because they’re Christian/Muslim and their traditional dress is modest that they’re similar. But no they’re extremely sexual liberal as much if not more than the gaalo Africans. Yeah even the Muslims.

I would advise Somalis, women or men not to marry or be intimate with Ethiopians. It’s not politically correct but it’s true.

I'm confused aren't you a faraxslayer what's with the somalis are only for somalis take
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come On Shrug GIF

Aren't you a supported of marrying out?

Last edited:
I'm confused aren't you a faraxslayer what's with the somalis are only for somalis take
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come On Shrug GIF

Aren't you a supported of marrying out?

I am neutral on outsider marriages/relations but in terms of the Habashi question I can see the huge public health issue they create. It’s untenable, they just carry too much disease and Somalis are sexually illiterate so I can see an explosion of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases if we allow them or encourage mixing with them.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

Why are some Somalis marrying them? These are the same Christians who had temporary marriages and more than one wife (concubines) even though it's not allowed in Christianity. Even Somali men don't usually marry more than one wife.

Trending

Latest posts