Somali twitter vs Black twitter; ongoing war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalis won this war and it wasn't even close. We're just kicking a corpse right now because we're so damn savage.
:mjswag:

when you all gona learn that the majority online so called Somali trolls are actually otha blacks intent on tarnishing our image.

that hoe always talking bare shit about somalis on twitter.
If you take her @ name and search it combined with somali or somalian you'll get what i mean

I lowkey think it's a somali girl with daddy issues why the f*ck does any race even hate us that much wallahi I've never seen someone who outright hates Somalis like her

when you all gona learn that the majority online so called Somali trolls are actually otha blacks intent on tarnishing our image.
LOL you think so? I feel like Somalis are trolls on 100. Sometimes I get the urge to troll but have to stop myself.

Any who. Beyond certain North and Northeast Africans, black Muslims in general have been Muslim longer. These people literally became Christian through colonization and in the case of AfAms through slavery. Furthermore the slaves taken from West Africa were about 30% Muslim and none were Christian. The rest were Animest. The largest slave revolt in the new world was the Malè slave revolt in Brazil by igbo Muslims.

I lowkey think it's a somali girl with daddy issues why the f*ck does any race even hate us that much wallahi I've never seen someone who outright hates Somalis like her
At least they be thinking about us nigga, it means we're doing something right

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
i hope her IP address is figured out , It cant be a somali girl you can tell the ciil in her tweets. Shes like crying behind the screen. She has a somali girls pic up now. She is lost in the Suugo

Jeesto

VIP
j28QC.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somali girls were actually really good today. There were a few no dignity s but the majority defended their dhiig like true Somalis.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending