Somali tea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Dish out all the tea you have on well known somali people. Apparently there were some halimos that hooked up with drake, kendrick lamar, tom hiddleston, and some dude from one direction.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Dish out all the tea you have on well known somali people. Apparently there were some halimos that hooked up with drake, kendrick lamar, tom hiddleston, and some dude from one direction.
giphy.gif

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Apparently there were some halimos that hooked up with drake, kendrick lamar, tom hiddleston, and some dude from one direction.

:comeon:

Some macalin i know (pretty well known in my area) is going back to Somalia for a temporary trip to marry another chick without telling his wife.

VixR

Veritas
Suprised? Shocked?

Starstruckedness is a real. It's an adventure and thrill seeking thing, you're close to attractive ppl that have it all, fame and fortune You think you're above it, you're not. It's only the extent of it that varies and to who.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
truly thought this thread was about somali shaah :kanyehmm:
I love my shaah with qorfe, heyl, powdered ginger, one cube of sugar (U.S better get with the sugar cubes, it's so hard to find it in grocery stores) and NO milk. Wallahi it's like drinking a piece of heaven.:banderas:

I know some girls that's been hooking up with most UK rappers

Ezra miller tho :oops:
Wallahi I hate it when xalimos have the same taste in men as I do

Those women are the trash of society no offence

I wouldn't call them trash tbh
If you're a woman, beautiful and young you might as well hustle if youre not fearing god

Why chill with a broke dude when you can get flown out everywhere n get everything paid for

Then they're going to settle down with somali men when they feel like getting married
And no one will ever know

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you're a woman, beautiful and young you might as well hustle if youre not fearing god

Why chill with a broke dude when you can get flown out everywhere n get everything paid for

Then they're going to settle down with somali men when they feel like getting married
Such thoughts makes me feel sorry for the men they dupe haha, why can't women be rich and afford their own travels, instead why rely on selling your body to do that ? And men lose respect for you as well by calling you a gold digger lol

Kkkkk they know

Such thoughts makes me feel sorry for the men they dupe haha, why can't women be rich and afford their own travels, instead why rely on selling your body to do that ? And men lose respect for you as well by calling you a gold digger lol

Nah if you're not religious you won't marry someone religious, it's impossible to live together that way
They'll probably settle down with some guy that's been playing around too
Its usually that way too from what I've seen

It's not really selling your body or golddigging tbh
If you were going to live the lifestyle you might as well do it well

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nah if you're not religious you won't marry someone religious, it's impossible to live together that way
They'll probably settle down with some guy that's been playing around too
Its usually that way too from what I've seen

It's not really selling your body or golddigging tbh
If you were going to live the lifestyle you might as well do it well
This one is showing signs of dom it's not selling your body or gold digging kulaha what is it then marketing & business studies :cosbyhmm:

Rick Ross had sex with two Somali girls who were each other's friends in Ottawa about 5 years ago. This was when he was very fat and before his recent weight loss. This was at the Delta Hotel.

Drake .. no need to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts