Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Clan cleansing deniers are disgusting wallahi, if the Hargeisa bombings can be acknowledged then 1991 much less the Gaalkayco attacks should be acknowledged too. This is well documented and I'll keep repeating it I don't care.
Absolutely disgusting and when we put the truth on the table, they're the same people who cry about us being qabiliste.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I think the cooperation is going well specially making Somalia a federal based country. That way everyone can have their
state and feel secure from their "rival" clan and still be part of the same nation. Not a big deal. Once trust regains in the
next few decades then federalism can be scrubbed and centralism implanted. So be happy with your Galmudug. :p
A few decades? I will be an old woman by then and then judgement day might come not long after, aint nobody got time for that. f*ck Somalia and focus on your akhirah I say. :farole:

The land belongs to the people, to destroy the people you got to destroy the land. If we can't have Somalia, no one should. :farole:

This is the typical mentality which is why you all are the toilet of the world in the first place. It doesn't matter what you think or believe. In the long-term, the land will definitely be taken by others who can put it to good use and turn it into a modern, regional superpower.

Bohol

VIP
A few decades? I will be an old woman by then and then judgement day might come not long after, aint nobody got time for that. f*ck Somalia and focus on your akhirah I say. :farole:

I will build a seaside villa in Sanaag and also focus on my akhiira. Best retirement plan.

8lo9WJo.jpg

Clan cleansing deniers are disgusting wallahi, if the Hargeisa bombings can be acknowledged then 1991 much less the Gaalkayco attacks should be acknowledged too. This is well documented and I'll keep repeating it I don't care.
When will you acknowledge the sheikhs butchered by Afweyne and his lackeys in broad daylight?
taarii1.jpg

culim1.jpg

culim2.jpg

When will you acknowledge the heinous crimes Kacaan committed in Dagaari, Gawlalo, Sadex-Higlo, Bandiir Adley, Galinsor, Wargalo, Do'ol, Halimo, Go'ondalay, Dhusamareeb, Cadaado and many other towns???

Gambar

VIP
When will you acknowledge the sheikhs butchered by Afweyne and his lackeys in broad daylight?
taarii1.jpg

culim1.jpg

culim2.jpg

When will you acknowledge the heinous crimes Kacaan committed in Dagaari, Gawlalo, Sadex-Higlo, Bandiir Adley, Galinsor, Wargalo, Do'ol, Halimo, Go'ondalay, Dhusamareeb, Cadaado and many other towns???
What does that have to do with clan cleansing? Do you simply want to deny clan cleansing occurred in 1991? You were left a government after trying to expunge Darood from Somalia and what's left now? Now you guys are refugees too. The civil war could've lasted a mere couple of years but it went on and on because after that Hawiye ended up fighting amongst each other. Quit lying and just admit what it was. Why is that so hard?

What does that have to do with clan cleansing? Do you simply want to deny clan cleansing occurred in 1991? You were left a government after trying to expunge Darood from Somalia and what's left now? Now you guys are refugees too. The civil war could've lasted a mere couple of years but it went on and on because after that Hawiye ended up fighting amongst each other. Quit lying and just admit what it was. Why is that so hard?
Darood were not cleansed, I posted videos as proof.

The ogaden refugees who were captured fighting for Afweyne were spared, go a few pages back and watch the videos.

What happened in Go'ondalay and the state air campaign in the north were example of clan cleansing, not 91.

Caydiid(AUN) clearly ordered all his troops not to fight the civilians they were liberating, in his famous speech he stated, "we are against the tyrannical dicatorial regime of Mohammed Siyaad not Darood"

Your whole claim about USC's sole aim being to cleanse darood, ends there.
Not to mention the countless darood who were fighting alongside USC, such as Col. Jess,

Well, you're the hypocrite hiding behind the Hawiyes killed and raped us in the 90s narrative so no, you weren't being clear in how you feel, you were blaming your hate for us on being a victim when you could have been straight forward.

And insulting someone when you have nothing else to say only speaks of your intellegence not mine.

I'm not going to waste my time going back and forth with you. It's clear you're a hypocrite, a liar and have no backbone. Continue with your bu buu but I only hate Hawiyes because of the civil war dribble. Because if you truly hated hawiyes for that reason alone you would also admit the crimes your clan have committed against the Somali people i.e hargeysa bombing, Ethiopian invasion just to name a few.

You are the hypocrite person here, first the barre regime who bombed hargeisa not the Darood tribe who were his first victims like MJ clan that got poisoned their wells by regime. Second USA government who forced Ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006

http://fpif.org/wikileaks_reveals_us_twisted_ethiopias_arm_to_invade_somalia/

Reign

VIP
This is the typical mentality which is why you all are the toilet of the world in the first place. It doesn't matter what you think or believe. In the long-term, the land will definitely be taken by others who can put it to good use and turn it into a modern, regional superpower.

You've been preaching this for how long? Why hasn't it happened yet? If there are people who are able to take Somalia by force I welcome them, survival of the fittest. :farole:

Reign

VIP
You are the hypocrite person here, first the barre regime who bombed hargeisa not the Darood tribe who were his first victims like MJ clan that got poisoned their wells by regime. Second USA government who forced Ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006

K, so Barre bombed a whole city to the ground and killed thousands of innocent people including babies, the elderly and women because of SNM when he could have just killed any suspects and their sympathisers? :duck:He was honestly one of the stupidest politicians in this world. How did he think that was going to play out?

Everyone knows AY pushed for the Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu and everyone knows why.

I don't agree with your bs, but I left you and your inaccurate dribble all over this forum alone because of your constant calacal of me following you. Kindly do the same and continue writing biased posts about every Hawiye politician under the sun and praising every corrupt Darod politician because I don't have the energy nor the time to keep correcting an in denial hard headed simple qabilist.

:camby:

You are the hypocrite person here, first the barre regime who bombed hargeisa not the Darood tribe who were his first victims like MJ clan that got poisoned their wells by regime.
No, Afweyne's first victims were Hawiye, that's why he exiled our influentials such as Abdullahi Issa, the moment he took power.

Second USA government who forced Ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006
The US didn't force Ethiopia to invade, you can't force a country to invade another country:icon lol::icon lol:

Abdullahi Yussuf requested Ethiopian protection just like he did in the early 90s. :icon lol::icon lol:

Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf has asked the AU to provide between 15,000 and 20,000 troops.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4150907.stm

Ethiopia sent troops into Somalia to "protect" Abdullahi Yusuf

Well, you're the hypocrite hiding behind the Hawiyes killed and raped us in the 90s narrative so no, you weren't being clear in how you feel, you were blaming your hate for us on being a victim when you could have been straight forward.

And insulting someone when you have nothing else to say only speaks of your intellegence not mine.

I'm not going to waste my time going back and forth with you. It's clear you're a hypocrite, a liar and have no backbone. Continue with your bu buu but I only hate Hawiyes because of the civil war dribble. Because if you truly hated hawiyes for that reason alone you would also admit the crimes your clan have committed against the Somali people i.e hargeysa bombing, Ethiopian invasion just to name a few.

Your ICU were bunch of terrorists who worked with al Qaeda and wants to turn Somalia new Afghanistan
http://web.stanford.edu/group/mappingmilitants/cgi-bin/groups/view/107
K, so Barre bombed a whole city to the ground and killed thousands of innocent people including babies, the elderly and women because of SNM when he could have just killed any suspects and their sympathisers? :duck:He was honestly one of the stupidest politicians in this world. How did he think that was going to play out?

Everyone knows AY pushed for the Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu and everyone knows why.

I don't agree with your bs, but I left you and your inaccurate dribble all over this forum alone because of your constant calacal of me following you. Kindly do the same and continue writing biased posts about every Hawiye politician under the sun and praising every corrupt Darod politician because I don't have the energy nor the time to keep correcting an in denial hard headed simple qabilist.

No Afweyne's first victims were Hawiye, that's why he exiled our influentials such as Abdullahi Issa, the moment he took power.

Also the US didn't force Ethiopia to invade, you can't force a country to invade another country:icon lol::icon lol:

Abdullahi Yussuf requested Ethiopian protection just like he did in the early 90s. :icon lol::icon lol:

Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf has asked the AU to provide between 15,000 and 20,000 troops.

No, Afweyne's first victims were Hawiye, that's why he exiled our influentials such as Abdullahi Issa, the moment he took power.

The US didn't force Ethiopia to invade, you can't force a country to invade another country:icon lol::icon lol:

http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/20...s-us-twisted-ethiopia-s-arm-to-invade-somalia

You've been preaching this for how long? Why hasn't it happened yet? If there are people who are able to take Somalia by force I welcome them, survival of the fittest. :farole:

That is how the operates, not how the civilized folk vanquish their enemies in the modern day. This is the 21st century and is all about power plays, divide and conquer, and removing the spoils of war from the decaying bones of the skeletons.

Civilization and the just do not go hand in hand. A case in point, look at the Hutus and Tutsis who had a much, much worse civil war than you lot and quickly put aside their differences and built a nation that is considered by many around the world as the jewel of Africa. That shows this is just par for the course for your people and remaining in a perpetual state of conflict runs deep in your blood.

You are one of al shabab and al Qaeda sympathizers and those people that you are defending were terrorists. All the evidence infront of your eyes USA forced Ethiopia to invade Somalia and was planned since 2001 after al Qaeda was traced in Mogadishu. Deny as you want but the documents don't lie.

Reign

VIP
That is how the operates, not how the civilized folk vanquish their enemies in the modern day. This is the 21st century and is all about power plays, divide and conquer, and removing the spoils of war from the decaying bones of the skeletons.

Civilization and the just do not go hand in hand. A case in point, look at the Hutus and Tutsis who had a much, much worse civil war than you lot and quickly put aside their differences and built a nation that is considered by many around the world as the jewel of Africa. That shows this is just par for the course for your people and remaining in a perpetual state of conflict runs deep in your blood.

I'm not denying Somalis are stupid, because they are, but what are you going to do about it? You've been threatening the Bantus are coming for a while now and I still haven't seen your Bantu brethren do anything.

There are many Bantu countries in a far worse state than Somalia, maybe you should focus on that instead of day-dreaming about taking over Somalia and ethnically cleansing Somalis. Either Somalia gets nuked or it doesn't. We will not willingly give our land up to the bantus, call it the last remaining pride. :kodaksmiley:

Bunch of terrorists sympathizers who are defending terrorists (ICU and alshabab)

I'm not denying Somalis are stupid, because they are, but what are you going to do about it? You've been threatening the Bantus are coming for a while now and I still haven't seen your Bantu brethren do anything.

There are many Bantu countries in a far worse state than Somalia, maybe you should focus on that instead of day-dreaming about taking over Somalia and ethnically cleansing Somalis. Either Somalia gets nuked or it doesn't. We will not willingly give our land up to the bantus, call it the last remaining pride. :kodaksmiley:

North Somalia (SL and PL) are safe and functioning well and fighting terrorists,but you in south ( Mogadishu ) who needs to get nuke for holding us back all these 25 years with your terrorism and stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.