Somali Region is pushing back against Afar invasion

@Cigaal AB @Abaq
So far one thousand and two hundred canfar have been neutralised over the period of 7 days. If you do the math, they were extinguishing about 173 of afar militias each day. I did the math, 173 bodies a day is a good estimate. The generals that were captured include Mohamed Ali, Mohamed Ali barar and Hussein barar it seems the three of them are brothers or were brothers if theyā€™re still alivešŸ˜…

@Cigaal AB @Abaq
If this war continues for the next 3 weeks it will be 3,600 canfars deadšŸ˜…but I donā€™t think it will continue I think the 1200 afar militias they had stationed in Sitti have been put out of their misery. I donā€™t think they will send another 1200 to continue this conflict and force our men to do more dhaanto on more bodies. They claimed to have killed 18 Ogaden men though I doubt it to be true. But this conflict really reminds me of operation restore hope or Blackhawk down, Americans claimed to have killed more than 1000 of Aidiidā€™s soldiers and lost about 18 soldiers.

Liyuu brought Somalis to the town they liberated and kicked out all the illegal afar squatters fromšŸ˜‚look at how happy that hooyo is manšŸ˜‚she dancing off all the grudge and ciil she had for afar invaders

Trending