Somali racism against bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Simply you don't speak up for your own people mistreatment by Bantu in SA, Kenya and Zambia (crimes proved and documented by evidence) and people here make thread after thread about alleged stories of abuse 100 years ago or asylum seekers fake stories of abuse by Somalis.

What if I said Somali Bantus are my people? :hmm:

More importantly, we can collectively control what happens inside Somalia, not what happens outside of it.

Right after I encourage all the other Somalis to not act like uncivilised desert monkeys :kanyehmm:

Tanzania is rich, beautiful, and peaceful and they want u back. I saw a welcome party for back to home Bantu from Somalia, Unlike Somalia do not waste your life in Somalia

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Tanzania is rich, beautiful, and peaceful and they want u back. I saw a welcome party for back to home Bantu from Somalia, Unlike Somalia do not waste your life in Somalia

That's great, I hope the all the refugees refused by the United States will enjoy Puntland and Somaliland. Maybe African-Americans should also go back to Africa, right?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Lol you could use the same logic with Somalis abroad. No one likes us we should go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending