Somali racism against bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
IDK what you are talking about. Bantus are treated the same way as regular Somalis in Somalia. There is no discrimination. In fact, AM1S0M makes sure not to run over them.
giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
You made this in response to the Arab racism on Blacks thread to cape, as in, "You're a bunch of racists yourselves!":mjlol:

Not that the point isn't valid.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
im an ethnic somali...dunno what the hell you are. they are about as somali as YOU. dont lump as in with your agenda.
Akhaas nayaa you have some serious issues.This guy is probably more somali than you will ever be.Wallahi women like you are a huge turn off.:susp::susp:Some Gaal,qabilist,feminist,sjw,pro-gay,arab/bantu hating, saqajaan xaliimo :pacspit::pacspit: How in the world can you be a gaal pro-gay feminist whilst also being a supreme qabilist.:ileycry:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
my nigga go back to crying about how somalis are unfairly racist to your arab race you half hummus jajuus.

Lol she cant raise a point without being racist. Meanwhile there are thousands of Cismaan Mahmuud living in Yemen and Oman for centuries that look like ur normal arab.

Do you hate them or not because they're ur cousins?

TheLibertarianQuiche

You made this in response to the Arab racism on Blacks thread to cape, as in, "You're a bunch of racists yourselves!":mjlol:

Not that the point isn't valid.

Showing the hypocrisy of people to focus on racism abroad rather than at home.

Some of ppl here are equal with their criticism like yourself, AJ etc. but others arent.

I even contributed to thread you mentioned.

VixR

Veritas
Showing the hypocrisy of people to focus on racism abroad rather than at home.

Some of ppl here are equal with their criticism like yourself, AJ etc. but others arent.

I even contributed to thread you mentioned.
I know. I saw your comments there, and then saw this, and pieced two and two.

You're certainly right in that there's no shortage of hypocrisy.

This thread is the very definition of a false equivalency. I don't see how the murder, rape, torture and organ-theft perpetrated on Africans in the middle East and North Africa is even remotely comparable to some Somali clans choosing not to marry bantus in the riverine South. :ayaanswag:

TheLibertarianQuiche

I know. I saw your comments there, and then saw this, and pieced two and two.

You're certainly right in that there's no shortage of hypocrisy.

Thank you for seeing my point.

I don't have a problem with the thread but the people's reactions and comments.

TheLibertarianQuiche

This thread is the very definition of a false equivalency. I don't see how the murder, rape, torture and organ-theft perpetrated on Africans in the middle East and North Africa is even remotely comparable to some Somali clans choosing not to marry bantus in the riverine South. :ayaanswag:

Ask yourself this: If the shit you mentioned happens in Arabia where there is a government, legal system (although quite shit) and a watchful eye in the form of the UN and activists. What about Somalia that has neither of those three things.

I personally knew Bantus that were raped and they had relatives that were killed and maimed for organs.

This thread is the very definition of a false equivalency. I don't see how the murder, rape, torture and organ-theft perpetrated on Africans in the middle East and North Africa is even remotely comparable to some Somali clans choosing not to marry bantus in the riverine South.
Ask yourself this: If the shit you mentioned happens in Arabia where there is a government, legal system (although quite shit) and a watchful eye in the form of the UN and activists. What about Somalia that has neither of those three things.

I personally knew Bantus that were raped and they had relatives that were killed and maimed for organs.

As if Arabs know what accountability is? Aren't they the ones who execute abused domestic servants who snap afters years of abuse? Somalia is hell on earth, but I would much rather live there than any Arab nation. That should tell you something about the moral level of arabs.

TheLibertarianQuiche

As if Arabs know what accountability is? Aren't they the ones who execute abused domestic servants who snap afters years of abuse? Somalia is hell on earth, but I would much rather live there than any Arab nation. That should tell you something about the moral level of arabs.

Many Somali people do and many Somali Madow prefer to be domestic workers there than living in Somalia.

Even the Italians were disgusted with the shit we used to do them.

The ways Bantus are discriminated in against in Somalia is disgusting but let's be honest Arabs are much worse they enslaved over 14 million black Africans. Blacks still face discrimination in Arab countries. Communities such as the al akhdam are constantly discriminated against for being black in Yemen. Also most Bantus weren't even enslaved by Somalis they were enslaved by Arabs. Somalis don't discriminate on them cos they're Bantu but cos they don't belong to major clans, clans like madhibaan and yibir are also discriminated and they're ethnic Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending