Arab Racism against Black Africans (Official thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabs are some of the most vile people you'll ever meet.

Always makes me laugh when idiot Somalis bootyclap for people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

The passive nature of Africans is truly disgusting and sickening. Always complaining about racism. They cry about people treating them dirt in foreign lands especially in Arabia and in the Subcontinent yet allows these same people to economically dominate them in their homelands (Indians in East Africa and Arabs in West Africa). :faysalwtf::mindblown:

When I was in Hargeisa last summer, the place was overrun by midget Yemenis and south Asians.

Do you know how Yemenis treat Somali refugees?:kodaksmiley:

I was just saying lets not forget the racism in the west. A lot of Horner East African including Somali people are racist so let's fix ourselves first. You know me better then that.:siilaanyosmile: I don't go for that booty clappin no way.

I've never expeience as much racism as I have in the gulf. Nothing on this scale in the West

You're right tho it's funny seeing certain users condemn Arabs when they spew vitrol on here daily lmao pot calling the kettle black

Bohol

VIP
@doroafels They are sub-saharan Africans of various African tribes. For example the rapper in the documentary looks like typical
Fulani/Hausa from Nigeria.

Bohol

VIP
Why don't they document actual dark skinned Berbers instead of people that moved there a few centuries ago.

Because your average Berber in Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco etc is lighter than Arabs. There is no discrimination against them.

Bohol

VIP
Those are Arabized Berbers though. Are you telling me dark skinned Berbers are extinct now? lol

Dark skinned Berbers are basically slaves who were stolen from west Africa hence their mixed look. I thought you knew that?

You need to watch this documentary to understand.

Mauritania Slavery's last stronghold

Bohol

VIP
There is discrimination in the form of cultural & language oppression. For decades North African gov'ts have been trying to arabise the berbers.

True but it is not something that is new they are Arabized Berbers and it was ongoing for centuries. Majority of Moroccans are racially
Berbers but they consider themselves Arabs due to language.

Keo

VIP
dark skinned Berbers are basically slaves who were stolen from west Africa hence their mixed look. I thought you knew that?
Are we acting like Arab conquest of North Africa didn't take place?
:manny:
I know the Byzantines were there before the Arabs until the arrival of Arabs but what about before the Byzantines arrived? Who was living there? I know slaves were taken from West Africa but they are not the same as the Berbers pre Byzantine & Arab. I am talking about the Berbers during Ancient Egyptian times. Didn't they have their own ancient kingdoms or something?
:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@doroafels It did take place but Berbers were never black Africans (only their maternal side is in some cases). You are confusing
them with Nubians. Nubians are those who are black and had their own kingdoms.

As I have said Arab Berbers are just that a Arabized Berbers. They took the language and culture
of Arabs and converted to Islam but it didn't change their DNA.

Origins of the Berbers.

Essentially, about ten thousand years ago a population wave from the near East swept over North Africa, bringing in gracile Mediterranean people in the Capsian era. A later wave of immigration occurred in the Neolithic when the expanding farmers from the near east ploughed their way across North Africa, some leaving artwork in the central Sahara to mark their passage. As far as DNA studies can tell, the Arab invasions that converted North Africans to Islam made virtually no impact to the population; essentially they converted the local population and didn’t replace them. There was a only trace contribution made to North Africa by Europe during the Barbary slavery era, but quite a significant amount of sub Saharan maternal ancestry was added. The modern North African is mainly Eurasian in ancestry, and cluster with Europeans and west Asians. To quote Cavalli Sforza..

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/eurasian-origins-of-the-berbers/

Last edited:
Somali's complaining? the most openly vile shameless racist people humiliating us to the extend they go posts racist Youtube videos, thousand vile racist comments and even making entire threads on forums even African forums dissing other blacks that are doing far better then us consistently?

There is no group on this planet that does this like we do, we even take pride in partaking in slavery and go great lengths to prove it shamelessly which every group tries to distance itself from

it's one thing being caught spouting racist crap by Western sponsored propaganda documentaries, but a fucking entirely different ball game going on African forums, Somali Forums, Youtube videos and comment sections of AA videos and spout this bull crap abahina wase, no wonder we are were we are.

Bohol

VIP
Arabs also brought their segregation policies to Hargeisa schools.

Watch from 3:56 "We are also told that the robbery and abuse against orphans is coupled with discrimination against
Somalis, The Arab students such as the workers ' children and others in Hargeysa are taught separately from the Somali
children. In the secondary school, they have created special classes or their students: the children of the Egyptians and
other Arabs like the Yemenis and Palestinians. There are special classes for them that follows the Sudanese
curriculum and it is recognised."

Big L for Somalis @AbdiJohnson :francis:

Last edited:
Arabs also brought their segregation policies to Hargeisa schools.

Watch from 3:56 "We are also told that the robbery and abuse against orphans is coupled with discrimination against
Somalis, The Arab students such as the workers ' children and others in Hargeysa are taught separately from the Somali
children. In the secondary school, they have created special classes or their students: the children of the Egyptians and
other Arabs like like the Yemenis and Palestinians. There are special classes for them that follows the Sudanese
curriculum and it is recognised."

Big L for Somalis @AbdiJohnson :francis:

That's your problem in SL if you don't stand up for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending