Somali man says Mogadishu is safer than London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali man living in the UK says streets of his home country are SAFER than London

A SOMALI national living in London has told his MP he "massively regrets" bringing his children over from war-torn Somalia, saying the streets of the capital are "too dangerous."

war-639312.jpg

A father-of-two from Somalia has told his local MP that London isn't safe for his children
Labour's Chuka Umunna called the continued violence some youngsters living in the capital face daily a "damming indictment of the situation on London's streets."

The MP described how one of his constituents in Streatham, south London, had one of his sons taken into foster care for his own safety after he was stabbed in Tulse Hill Estate, in south London.

The boy's older brother was also stabbed in another estate in Streatham, also in south London.

The youngster survived the attack but now cannot leave hospital because it has been deemed "too unsafe" for him to return home.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yea a place where few gangs stab each other is a lot worse than a place where niqaab wearing Shababists blasts innocent beach goers on the daily. The caqli of some 's.:drakekidding:

Hubble

VIP
Dafuuuuq is he on? I keep trying to book a ticket to see this 'Mogadishu rising/diaspora returning' and I can't because a suicide bomb goes off on all the sites and now on the plane's themselves.

He's right the Somalis from Xamar need to re-populate their areas while doqons been fighting the Bantus been increasing their numbers.

I told all Somali men in the UK to go back home! If you can do what you do in London man strong, imagine what you can do back home..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts