Bullying Norms In Somalia

what are bullying norms in Somalia/ how are boys and girls bullied if differently.

For context i'm watching this show called pyramids game its basically they choose an outcast to bully in korean shows in general they choose one outcast based on looks personality always a miskeen and they make them run errands, beat them for fun. I was reading a posts that said in america they make them drink pee.

Obviously everywhere in the world theirs bullies but i'd like to think in Somalia they're not as bad as this the most i've heard about them is like name-calling

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
what are bullying norms in Somalia/ how are boys and girls bullied if differently.

For context i'm watching this show called pyramids game its basically they choose an outcast to bully in korean shows in general they choose one outcast based on looks personality always a miskeen and they make them run errands, beat them for fun. I was reading a posts that said in america they make them drink pee.

Obviously everywhere in the world theirs bullies but i'd like to think in Somalia they're not as bad as this the most i've heard about them is like name-calling
Skinny girls get bullied in Somalia and fat farax get bullied too.

fat farax get bullied too.
It was the opposite from what I’ve observed.

Chubby people are viewed as more healthy over there and as the better body type. Even the women tend to be more desired than skinny women. I had a fat friend when I was in Garowe and he was put on a pedestal by damn near everyone.

Why are Asian men such pussies? I hear the bullying they do there and I'm always shocked that they just let miskeen kids get beat on.