Somali Man GOES VIRAL After Responding Back To A Haitian

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I really hate that Mprince202 nikka.
I feel like poking him with the needle he used to pierce his ears until every cell contaning “audacity to talk about Somalis” is out of him.

And for his xaalimo, I wish she wasn’t OG. She pisses me off all the way
Apparently there was no wali at their “wedding”. I repeat “wedding”, because it looked like it was in a storage
:kodaksmiley:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
One thing I respect about alithemali is that he aint posting shit behind a football profile. He posts a video dissing people. Its dumb, but atleast he has the balls to do it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The brother should not have responded to negativity, I am of the opinion that he should have ignored the obvious bait as one hatian is not representative of the wonderful people there and vice versa. peace and positivity is the way to go :)

Don't Uk Have Raping Xaalimos Come On Y'all On Another Level

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

:dead: :dead:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You live on the other side of the globe but have the audacity to comment on a whole group of people.

Best to save that level of self righteousness to make such a comment from the other side of a screen x

For all you know, I could be ex-reer UK.

Or I could be someone that has visited UK regularly (like most Aussies) or someone that regularly talks to his family in the UK.

Or I could be all three.

Even if I don’t fall under any or all categories, the fact is that I did not say a majority of Somali Brits were racist. In fact, I’ve said the opposite on other threads.

So the argument of “audacity” and “self-righteousness” dies there as I didn’t make a comment based on hyperbole or condescension.

But it’s clear that even though a minority of reer UK are racist, they form the majority of Somalis that are racist online.

Need I mention how almost all Somalis that were pretending to be whites on Twitter to abuse Saka, Sancho and Rashford.