Somali Man GOES VIRAL After Responding Back To A Haitian

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You love to focus on U.K. Somalis.. must be boring in Australia

red kangaroo eating GIF

It generally tends to be boring when your community doesn’t go out of its way to be a menace online.

But deep down you know that and that’s why you’re mad whenever I open my mouth.

:manny:

It generally tends to be boring when your community doesn’t go out of its way to be a menace online.

But deep down you know that and that’s why you’re mad whenever I open my mouth.

:manny:
No ive noticed even when it’s not about U.K. Somalis but about other situations you tend to always blame your own community. It’s very weird to me

Joey Bosa Video GIF

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
No ive noticed even when it’s not about U.K. Somalis but about other situations you tend to always blame your own community. It’s very weird to me

Joey Bosa Video GIF

While you keep reaching for strawmen, pick up a Quran and read about its position on racism.

Have a nice day.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Are we really THAT racist?!? Hmmmm idk about that but didn’t that Haitian dude provoke that Somali guy first?! All am saying is if you start it you better finish it because we will come with the same energy 🤷🏾‍♀️

I wasn't really referring to this one situation. But we are epically racist. One of the worst examples of this was the recent Saudi ambassador to Somalia. It was tragically epic what Somalis were saying.

Let's just say this we're closer to Arabs in that regard that we may like to admit.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Im on the side of my own people but UK Somalis on the internet don’t get my sympathy.

I expect to hold my people to a higher standard than a random African I’ve never met.

But many (not all) Somali Brits fail to meet those standards.
I’m sorry the 100s of thousands of UK Somalis don’t meet your so called standards.

I’ll be sure to pass this message on in the next zoom meeting we have hun x

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I’m sorry the 100s of thousands of UK Somalis don’t meet your so called standards.

I’ll be sure to pass this message on in the next zoom meeting we have hun x

I didn’t say most but many. The majority of reer UK aren’t racist, to suggest otherwise would be facetious.

Furthermore, I don’t think “not being racist” is a particularly high standard to hold for your own people.

I would expect any other member of any ethnicity to hold the same standard for their people.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He won as soon as he mentioned the mud cakes. I'm not really one to make fun of famine but they took the piss out of starving somali kids when even they didn't resort to eating mud.

How can a country that's in tatters look down on another african country that's being destroyed by the same entities?

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
He won as soon as he mentioned the mud cakes. I'm not really one to make fun of famine but they took the piss out of starving somali kids when even they didn't resort to eating mud.

How can a country that's in tatters look down on another african country that's being destroyed by the same entities?
They are the descendants of slaves, so they hate all Africans.

Who gives a shit about Haiti though wtf??

Poorest black country outside Africa lol, and remind them what their first language is, its a white mans language

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I didn’t say most but many. The majority of reer UK aren’t racist, to suggest otherwise would be facetious.

Furthermore, I don’t think “not being racist” is a particularly high standard to hold for your own people.

I would expect any other member of any ethnicity to hold the same standard for their people.
You live on the other side of the globe but have the audacity to comment on a whole group of people.

Best to save that level of self righteousness to make such a comment from the other side of a screen x

Trending

Latest posts