Somali long distance runners

Somali genetic is suited for long distance running same as ethiopans & Kenyans .

East Africans dominate long distance running & should focus on that discipline more imo. Imagine the talent they can bring forward if the governments would actually try train them .

Somali genetic is suited for long distance running same as ethiopans & Kenyans .

East Africans dominate long distance running & should focus on that discipline more imo. Imagine the talent they can bring forward if the governments would actually try train them .
Ive blabbed on a bit but yes
Our community should put the same emphasis on running as they do dugsi and tuition

They rather focus on basketball and soccer loool rather then something they excell in 🤦‍♂️

meme(.jpg

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I used to be a cross country champion but I stopped because I didn’t have the discipline to dedicate my life to it

pay attention to this brother from Canada middle distance runner in the 800m he participated in Budapest world championships him and abdihamid nur are the future

Trending