Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
it ain't a bad idea:lolbron:
Fool proof but I don't need you feeding into my paranoia :mjcry:
People will respect a garoob over an unmarried non virgin anyday
I don't know man. People keep saying this yet you'll see so many Somali women with children by like 9 different men. I think it might be tied to age. Clearly younger men will prefer younger women which are far more likely to not be divorcees. Am I being naive here?

Tfw you'll never wife a 8/10 widowed 38 y/o MILF and bring her comfort in life :mjkkk:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
incredulous.gif

Exactly.

I don't believe him at all. This guy is a walking contradiction. I know majority of Somalis of both genders decent. I heard girls from carabaha arne't as stubborn as the ones from here? ma run baa?:yacadiim:

They respect the family life but they look for religious guy (no drinking, drugs habits) good reputation.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think Canada allows CCW sxb.

i think there's a legal loophole for open carry in the sense that you can say you're transporting it, but lmao at any nigga willing to walk around with a weapon for the cops to see

f*ck my life i guess

i think there's a legal loophole for open carry in the sense that you can say you're transporting it, but lmao at any nigga willing to walk around with a weapon for the cops to see

f*ck my life i guess

It's just better to avoid certain situations/places and be cautious in general. Or move out of that god forsaken city. :damedamn:

The laws are currently set up in such a way that these xoolo are the only ones who carry and kill with reckless abandon, because at the worst they will serve 7 years and come out with good behavior and start all over again with the fuckery. While everyone else risks their entire lives and career for carrying needed protection. I wouldn't even mind jail time. It's the criminal record that ruins everything. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending