Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
horta sxb i memed this with you before. you remember we deleted all our comments.

i broke down why this isn't statistically valid and how the test subject is muddled. i even went to disclose older studies.
This is statistically correct. Don't need to be a genius to know that the more partners people have, especially women to a bigger degree, the more likely the marriage is to fail. That's why the divorce rate has risen dramatically in the US at the same time that more and more people had sex before marriage. Im not saying that's wrong, just showing data

There's the obvious social standard at play

and this View attachment 12377View attachment 12379

Men and women aren't the same. Men with 6-9 partners still have a 20% higher chance of a successful marriage compared to women with same bodycount. Shit after 2 partners for a woman she is more likely to have a failed marriage than an successful one :drakekidding:

@Lmao @CanadianQueen This, coupled with the nature of the Somali community, is why Somali men have higher standards for their women.

I believe in studies and stats about as much as I believe a Somali dad is going to Somalia on a business trip.

What is successful about a Somali mans marriage to a miskeen woman?

The fact that her purpose in life is to cook? The fact that her husband strays away ( both on the internet and in real life)? The fact that her husband needs to give her permission to attend weddings or go out with friends? The fact that the men is a sexist moody punk?

What is so successful about these marriages?

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
A lot of the Somalis i grew up with (including mine) had fathers who drank. At home. In front of their kids. A lot of our older brothers drank and smoked at 14,15. But in the same breath, our fathers and brothers were very strict on us in certain ways. Almost too overprotective ( typical Somali double standards). This behaviour coupled with lack of family dynamic at home (AKA no love) breeds daddy issues and women to seek acceptance from other men. Now the men we grew up with, also had their own demons and no regard for women. Similar to our fathers and brothers they only had respect for the females in their family. It creates a cycle of rebellion and curiousity

Wow. You should move out of that shithole.

This mindset is toxic, you shouldn't have to do that. Your worth is not in your virginity.

I personally wouldn't mind a xaliimo who's not a virgin, if she's with me now then why does it matter :manny:

Besides, it's not like i'm a saint myself :siilaanyolaugh:

I am realizing that now. I think i have always had trouble with self esteem and Somali culture and thought process has affected it greatly

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
A lot of the Somalis i grew up with (including mine) had fathers who drank. At home. In front of their kids. A lot of our older brothers drank and smoked at 14,15. But in the same breath, our fathers and brothers were very strict on us in certain ways. Almost too overprotective ( typical Somali double standards). This behaviour coupled with lack of family dynamic at home (AKA no love) breeds daddy issues and women to seek acceptance from other men. Now the men we grew up with, also had their own demons and no regard for women. Similar to our fathers and brothers they only had respect for the females in their family. It creates a cycle of rebellion and curiousity

What the f*ck. I can do some mental gymnastics and kinda understand-ish why he would drink himself but forbid his kids to. Still, to allow your brothers to drink or turn a blind eye to it? I only know of one girl whose father drinks and both his daughters are fucked. I've mentioned them on here too but he kicked the son out for drinking. I thought the Abo being a hypocritical drinker was a one-time occurrence.
:dwill: Wow I thought I had all corners of the Somali community covered.

Then explain why the divorce rates are so high in our community?
These aren't the statistics of Somali refugees.

We got a whole bunch of different reasons that don't apply to Westerners, and don't apply do western born and/or raised Somalis. These statistics are from Westerners where the Marriage/Divorce data was correlated with sexual partners. Shit there were probably zero Somalis in this study even, so why bring it up as a comparison?

Are you all shocked that hoeness (from both sexes) directly correlates to less successful marriages?:drakewtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That is true, but a lot of sheltered girls are also running to marry these types. I am sure you know many reformed gangbangers who ran through too many s and still ended up with a beautiful and sheltered miskeen girl. I can drop names of people in your own neighborhood that fit that exact description.

While there are a lot of good and chaste girls with a good shoulder on their heads like @sahersi, let's not fool ourselves into believing all of the girls who are drawn to these types all have major issues themselves. Many of them are heavily influenced by hip hop and I fear that dynamic of "thug" and "lame" or , more precisely, "ciyaal suuq" and "lame" is quickly emerging in the community. One being the embodiment of ostensible raw masculinity, while the other an emasculated boy that should be left as a backup option. This goes back to what I was saying in another thread in how there is no positive masculinity among these kids which is why the hyper-masculinity of the AAs has gained such traction. Somali fathers keep holding them L's. :ohlord:

i know a lot of niggas that THINK they got a chaste, sheltered miskeen girl :damedamn:

but tbh i think most people have seen where this goes. like nobody dates the ciyaal suuq kid and ends up with a positive story. the vast majority of somali and black girls have caught on to this reality. not all girls who are drawn to these types have major issues, but the majority do. let's just be honest. studying to become a nurse hodon literally can't afford to f*ck up her career for gun-toting ismael. she's in too deep with her life at that point. the only time they are truly susceptible is late high school and early university, but thankfully most faraaxs are only entry-level deliquents by that point. they're not strong enough to ruin a woman yet and by the time they actually are, she ain't really capable of getting ruined.

but i agree, masculinity is too heavily tied to sex. what we need is relatively educated dudes who can throw hands if need be that can attest to the scholastic route. that way we can ignore ismael and his hoodlum gang of baadiyo pond-scum.

:faysalwtf: reer Canada wtf

What the f*ck. I can do some mental gymnastics and kinda understand-ish why he would drink himself but forbid his kids to. Still, to allow your brothers to drink or turn a blind eye to it? I only know of one girl whose father drinks and both his daughters are fucked. I've mentioned them on here too but he kicked the son out for drinking. I thought the Abo being a hypocritical drinker was a one-time occurrence.
:dwill: Wow I thought I had all corners of the Somali community covered.

Usually dad's are a lot more strict. My mother chewed khat and smoked cigarettes and my father ended up blaming her for us doing bad in life. There is no accountability with Somali fathers. If they feel overwhelmed, they run away

I believe in studies and stats about as much as I believe a Somali dad is going to Somalia on a business trip.

What is successful about a Somali mans marriage to a miskeen woman?

The fact that her purpose in life is to cook? The fact that her husband strays away ( both on the internet and in real life)? The fact that her husband needs to give her permission to attend weddings or go out with friends? The fact that the men is a sexist moody punk?

What is so successful about these marriages?
f*ck kinda retarded shit is this

A successful marriage is one that lasts on good terms. Wtf is the other shit you're writing. You got issues damn

Gambar

VIP
I've never been attracted to non Somali men. But i see that I need to start considering other options.
Well you might need to consider it walaashay. Virginity is between you and Allah but you have to tell the truth to your future spouse obviously.

I got married at 23 straight out of university and I am going to be 27. My husband is Somali and I chose to wait because virginity is something very important and you can never take it back and because of deenta. I did not get married and have children right away though insha'Allah I hope to have kids. I got married because I wanted to build a new life with my husband.

I believe hiding and dating is haram and losing my virginity is something I never wanted to regret. Hoyoo always told me about the reasoning for marriage and that my parents have been married since they were 19 and 20 because they understood there's gives and takes and a lot of patience, it goes beyond virginity.

Virginity is not empowering or freeing but it is your journey into being a woman and making your own decisions but there are draw backs and consequences. If you find a man who doesn't care then you're good, but if it's not working with Somali men I really think you should try seeking a Muslim spouse from another culture.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
So.... what happens when you lose your virginity while married but end up being divorced? Will I be kicked out of the dating game for good?:cosbyhmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I am realizing that now. I think i have always had trouble with self esteem and Somali culture and thought process has affected it greatly

The obsession with female virginity is downright creepy. As long as she doesn't have guys running trains on her every night i don't see what the big deal is.

Don't think i didn't see that shade against short men :mjcry:

The more of a you are the more likely the marriage is going to fail.

The study is about American marriages and revolves around American culture. It's findings have nothing to do with old Somali marriages who have completely different intricacies attached. It does relate to marriages between American born/raised Somalis.

You bringing up older Somali marriages as a counterarguement was not well thought out and plain stupid. That's a whole nother discussion. They were not the focus of the study or a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts