Somali girl proud of her roots nothing more beautiful.

:icon lol:
"I'm not hurt, you weirdo"

Wallahi she even speaks as a caadan.
Ultimate selfhater = @VixR

She even became an atheist to please her caadan master.

Ya rabbi.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
1. You internalized a topic so deeply
2. You related it to every bad experience you had with somali men.
3. Each post seems angrier than the last. Nah sweetheart you coming off as hurt

View attachment 88430
Why should stating something plainly should come across as victimhood is beyond me.

I would swear on everything I hold dear, I’m the only emotionally stable one this thread right now. Why do you think I’m telling them to block me. Always with the fucking outbursts every goddamn time I say anything. Absolutely anything devolves into Whites and self-hatred, including Hijab! That’s a feat walle.

I don't hate you. And no I won't block you.. I actually find you very funny to interact with.. Just stop acting like you're above everyone and all progressive just because you stopped wearing the hijab and began dating white men...this is nothing special:mjlol:
Is this the same girl who said that Somali is a useless language and how we should abandon it? She's a self hater, white worshipper and also to mention, she's an Atheist. She doesn't know how to argue her points, be objective and she's very emotional known to not get straight to the point but instead runs around circles. lmaooo, she really thinks losing the hijab and culture is progress, she's delusional and frankly sounds stupid. I honestly feel sorry for this girl, she's such a lost soul. She needs help, May Allah guide her.

Why should stating something plainly should come across as victimhood is beyond me.

I would swear on everything I hold dear, I’m the only emotionally stable one this thread right now. Why do you think I’m telling them to block me. Always with the fucking outbursts every goddamn time I say anything. Absolutely anything devolves into Whites and self-hatred, including Hijab!
Simple question, if I got robbed by a black guy and became bitter to black people what is that? I would have stats to back it up too right. Why is it wrong for me to have that view? What if I use every negative thing about black people to justify lumping everyone together? And you’re being called emotional because you have told everyone to f*ck off lol

I mean you do know what they say about the crazy ones :whew:That’s that warrior blood got her going. Must have some darood in her:chrisfreshhah:
naah this isnt the typical daarod kibir which can be controlled. This is pure anger with potential to violent outburst. Shows like snapped on crimes channel has stories of this lool. im just glad people can see what I been saying about this immense anger I had to deal with while calmly posting my views.

naah this isnt the typical daarod kibir which can be controlled. This is pure anger with potential to violent outburst. Shows like snapped on crimes channel has stories of this lool. im just glad people can see what I been saying about this immense anger I had to deal with while calmly posting my views.
She will pour boiled water on you while you sleep if you don’t tame her:browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Simple question, if I got robbed by a black guy and became bitter to black people what is that? I would have stats to back it up too right. Why is it wrong for me to have that view? What if I use every negative thing about black people to justify lumping everyone together? And you’re being called emotional because you have told everyone to f*ck off lol
Bitter for what? I’m not bitter, and I have never experienced that emotion on here. Why would I?

Bitter for what? I’m not bitter, and I have never experienced that emotion on here. Why would I?
Ok you must be trolling at this point. You literally lumped atleast 50 percent of our people in a box. Why? Because of your past experiences. By definition that is bitter.

She needs alot of taming sxb kkkkkkkkk
She needs alot of taming sxb kkkkkkkkk
153C26D9-0FF4-4710-B069-C10B730821EE.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
Ok you must be trolling at this point. You literally lumped atleast 50 percent of our people in a box. Why? Because of your past experiences. By definition that is bitter.
How is it bitter when it’s true? So to state a reality requires bitterness? Do you know what bitter means?

How is it bitter when it’s true? So to state a reality requires bitterness? Do you know what bitter means?

Clearly you don’t know the definition of bitter. Let me help you....
“feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.
"I don't feel jealous or bitter"”

Seriously you’re so busy being defensive you don’t see how bitter you are

VixR

Veritas
Clearly you don’t know the definition of bitter. Let me help you....
“feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.
"I don't feel jealous or bitter"”

Seriously you’re so busy being defensive you don’t see how bitter you are
Listen, it’s just reality. You’re arguing for its own skas, bc you agreed with me. If I cared that much what Somali guys thought of my lack of hijab, I would’ve been cowed into putting it back on. So help me, so long as I roam this earth, I will not wear one. I’m not that weak-minded ffs.

Listen, it’s just reality. If I cared that much what Somali guys thought of my lack of hijab, I would’ve been cowed into putting it back on. So help me, so long as I roam this earth, I will not wear one. I’m not that weak-minded ffs.
I have not said you have to wear one, I have not denied that some somali folks do judge if you don’t wear one. All I said is you’re bitter and you like to lump all somali people in a box.

VixR

Veritas
I have not said you have to wear one, I have not denied that some somali folks do judge if you don’t wear one. All I said is you’re bitter and you like to lump all somali people in a box.
“Some” has to be the biggest lie you’ve told yet. I’m not bitter, and what I said is true. Bite me. Are you that hard-headed, you can’t accept my own feelings. How is that sane? I’m really curious what your deal is.

She's unreasonable and has no self-awareness, arguing with her is like arguing with a parrot.

"I don't wear hijab, all somali guys are trash."

Looooooooool.

Is she mentally disabled or is she trolling can't take her serious ngl.

VixR

Veritas
She's unreasonable and has no self-awareness, arguing with her is like arguing with a parrot.

"I don't wear hijab, all somali guys are trash."

Looooooooool.

Is she mentally disabled or is she trolling can't take her serious ngl.
Please quote where I said that.
Is this the same girl who said that Somali is a useless language and how we should abandon it? She's a self hater, white worshipper and also to mention, she's an Atheist. She doesn't know how to argue her points, be objective and she's very emotional known to not get straight to the point but instead runs around circles. lmaooo, she really thinks losing the hijab and culture is progress, she's delusional and frankly sounds stupid. I honestly feel sorry for this girl, she's such a lost soul. She needs help, May Allah guide her.
Please, quote me where I said that?

Even @Abdisamad3 ’s numbered list has no bearing on anything said here.
Is 68 IQ real? :dwill:

Please quote where I said that.

Is 68 IQ real? :dwill:
It's what you're implying since you constantly berate them thus proving my cause.

It seems like you are very defensive considering you cannot even speak your native tounge.

Is 68 IQ real?
:chrisfreshhah:

Shut the f*ck up and let your white man whip you, naaya.

Latest posts