Somali girl proud of her roots nothing more beautiful.

What self-hate?

I think it’s in your best interests to block me, as you’ve demonstrated. @Jaydaan should as well. It’s too much. I can’t even talk about hijab without being called a self-hater. Y’ll have some kind of sickness.

I don't hate you. And no I won't block you.. I actually find you very funny to interact with.. Just stop acting like you're above everyone and all progressive just because you stopped wearing the hijab and began dating white men...this is nothing special:mjlol:

I don't hate you. And no I won't block you.. I actually find you very funny to interact with.. Just stop acting like you're above everyone and all progressive just because you stopped wearing the hijab and began dating white men...this is nothing special:mjlol:
She does sound coonish for her white man worship but she not wrong about automatically judging a female without hijabs. I have cousins that are nerds and don’t do nothing but don’t wear hijab, I know s that buy liquor wearing hijabs. Dude above did assume that girl was going for whites just off her clothes:comeon:

You can start by blocking me, you and @Abdisamad3. Please, accept my request.
You seem to be very upset for some reason. I dont know what you get coming here and constantly picking up fights. But 2020 is positive year and if you are only into arguments. Then its not for us. I will leave you be. But ask yourself what you get out of coming here and picking up fights with everyone. God bless

She does sound coonish for her white man worship but she not wrong about automatically judging a female without hijabs. I have cousins that are nerds and don’t do nothing but don’t wear hijab, I know s that buy liquor wearing hijabs. Dude above did assume that girl was going for whites just off her clothes:comeon:
She is very angry with the somali community and take it over on us. I tried to tell her anger will only eat you up from the inside and mess your mind. She need to let go who ever did her wrong and stop taking those peoples action on all somalis.

I as well have female family members who chose to not wear hijab..no one forces them to do it. Beside this is not the point.. I know some people are judgmental its not only a Somali thing. White people are the most judgmental people on earth who she's holding on a pedestal. Have you ever walked behind an old white lady they'll cling to their purse assuming you're a thief trying to snatch their purse :heh:

She is very angry with the somali community and take it over on us. I tried to tell her anger will only eat you up from the inside and mess your mind. She need to let go who ever did her wrong and stop taking those peoples action on all somalis.
Yea but I get it, hurt people hurt people. It was obvious how she kept rerouting the topic back to her experiences. I’m guessing she had a lot of negative history with some somali guys. She did take up a few examples. None of this needed to go this far. I just wish we could all say our perspectives without getting angry.

VixR

Veritas
You seem to be very upset for some reason. I dont know what you get coming here and constantly picking up fights. But 2020 is positive year and if you are only into arguments. Then its not for us. I will leave you be. But ask yourself what you get out of coming here and picking up fights with everyone. God bless
I didn’t pick a fight with anyone. Zakeriya and Physom and I were having a perfectly regular exchange, when you and particularly Abdisamad came and just:
giphy.gif

That’s all you ever do. I clearly trigger you in a way I don’t understand, so put me and yourself out of our misery, and fuxkibg block me. I’m so tired of it, honestly.

I as well have female family members who chose to not wear hijab..no one forces them to do it. Beside this is not the point.. I know some people are judgmental its not only a Somali thing. White people are the most judgmental people on earth who she's holding on a pedestal. Have you ever walked behind an old white lady they'll cling to their purse assuming you're a thief trying to snatch their purse :heh:
white people are masters of being two faced. They wont show you straight away with their judgement. But once they feel comfortable with you their true colours come out. somalis are just in your face with their thoughts lool

It is true, I said that to her. The whites who everyone loves love to judge people. The liberal ones will just smile in your face while holding it in. The conservatives :mjlol:Will bash your religion, country, people and tell you to leave the country over a disagreement.

I didn’t pick a fight with anyone. Zakeriya and Physom and I were having a perfectly regular exchange, when you and particularly Abdisamad came and just:
giphy.gif

That’s all you ever do. I clearly trigger you in a way I don’t understand, so put me and yourself out of our misery, and fuxkibg block me. I’m tired of it.
I dont block people. Why you keep asking me to block you. Thats attention seeking. You could have just done it in the quite. And if what you had is what you call reasonable conversation then you have little understanding of people. They somehow came the same conclusion about you that I have. Keep being angry all you want, its just gonna mes you up. We all see a hurt girl who is trying to hurt others.

VixR

Veritas
I dont block people. Why you keep asking me to block you. Thats attention seeking. You could have just done it in the quite. And if what you had is what you call reasonable conversation then you have little understanding of people. They somehow came the same conclusion about you that I have. Keep being angry all you want, its just gonna mes you up. We all see a hurt girl who is trying to hurt others.
I’m not triggered by you. That’s the difference between us. You’re the one who needs to block me. If I ever see you quoting me again, I will once again remind you to kindly block me. I’m tired of your constant haar following me on this forum.

white people are masters of being two faced. They wont show you straight away with their judgement. But once they feel comfortable with you their true colours come out. somalis are just in your face with their thoughts lool
True sxb. @VixR should know this by now.

@Jaydaan and @VixR none of this is that serious for it to get to block:drakelaugh: I got into it earlier with @Omar del Sur because I bashed wahhabism. I know he mad but next time I see him it’s over. I still believe he needs to be on a watch list tho
I have never blocked anyone nor do i ever get triggered enough to block anyone lol. She gets upset because I kept calling out her coonish ass. Who begs people to block them. But she seems to think i have extreme view of her when pretty much everyone here have the same view of her being a self hater and white washed. She is very angry with the Somali community. i kindly tried to tell her anger will only ruin you and seek help. 202 is the healing year for all somalis with mental issues

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan and @VixR none of this is that serious for it to get to block:drakelaugh: I got into it earlier with @Omar del Sur because I bashed wahhabism. I know he mad but next time I see him it’s over. I still believe he needs to be on a watch list tho
I can’t even talk about the realities of not wearing a hijab without being called a self-hater. That’s the Twilight Zone I’m in.

Not as if you aren’t included in this, but I’d rather you all fucked off. Once again, when @Abdisamad3 and @Jaydaan make a showing, the thread digresses to Whites, and of course, I’m the one with the problem.

I can’t even talk about the realities of not wearing a hijab without being called a self-hater. That’s the Twilight Zone I’m in.

Not as if you aren’t included in this, but I’d rather you all fucked off.
See, that’s where you keep getting into it with people. Relax, drink some tea... you don’t have to tell people to f*ck off. You’re right I did come at you dismissively but you came in with guns out. You don’t see how you come off as a battered woman rather than someone discussing an issue? You took your hurt and plugged it in so why shouldn’t we assume you’re judging all somali men off your experiences. And if you are than yes people will see it as self hating. What makes you different than

EFBE9C84-A417-4CC3-8C6D-6A3C2EA57A63.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
See, that’s where you keep getting into it with people. Relax, drink some tea... you don’t have to tell people to f*ck off. You’re right I did come at you dismissively but you came in with guns out. You don’t see how you come off as a battered woman rather than someone discussing an issue? You took your hurt and plugged it in so why shouldn’t we assume you’re judging all somali men off your experiences. And if you are than yes people will see it as self hating. What makes you different than

View attachment 88429
I’m not hurt, you weirdo. Are any of you normal ffs? :snoop:

I have never blocked anyone nor do i ever get triggered enough to block anyone lol. She gets upset because I kept calling out her coonish ass. Who begs people to block them. But she seems to think i have extreme view of her when pretty much everyone here have the same view of her being a self hater and white washed. She is very angry with the Somali community. i kindly tried to tell her anger will only ruin you and seek help. 202 is the healing year for all somalis with mental issues
Yea but it will all work out inshallah. Eventually y’all just gonna bond. Who knows she may be the mother of your kids one day. :mjlol:wouldnt be the weirdest jeceyl story

I’m not hurt, you weirdo. Are any of you normal ffs? :snoop:
1. You internalized a topic so deeply
2. You related it to every bad experience you had with somali men.
3. Each post seems angrier than the last. Nah sweetheart you coming off as hurt

B17DFED8-349E-40FB-85E4-032F2A06F92B.jpeg