Somali gabadh & her cadaan man in a new YouTube clip discussing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was 16 and sarcasm was the only way to protect my feelings. :siilaanyolaugh:
Runta ii sheeg , when you were 16 you were a drooling retard wearing diapers soomaaha

I actually find peoples attempts very amusing to be frank. Goes to show how much you guys take me seriously enough despite the perception of me being allegedly ''16''. Perhaps I'm 19, or ,22 or 30 or 40. But ofc you guys cant verify that one bit.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
@decca Welcome to the forum. May I ask you if your guy is Muslim and are you planning to get married? How do your parents feel about this?

@Geeljire you are the self hater stop projecting your insecurities onto others.

[USER=252]@Geeljire
you are the self hater stop projecting your insecurities onto others.[/USER]
Having insecurities doesn't make you a self hater and what insecurities am I projecting exactly?

Taking a DNA test to discover her soo called Middeleastern origins and crying over & being bothered by what random anon forum posters have to say and projecting that. Now that's insecurity.

But I guess you can relate. Self haters and insecure ppl think alike myaa :hemad:

@Geeljire You sound like a broken record. Stop harping on and on about selfhater be at least a bit more creative.

You were the one who came barging into the thread talking about self hate. I didn't even mention it until then.
Something tells me you I must have hurt your feelings in the past :diddyswag:

You were the one who came barging into the thread talking about self hate. I didn't even mention it until then.

Something tells me you I must have hurt your feelings in the past.

Yeah yeahhh

Lols ohh plss you really need to get over yourself:rolleyes:. You arent that important to hurt my feelings.

Yess you did mention self hate and whatnot. I cant b bothered to quote you go and reread your posts. You can barely make posts without those two words. Are u obsessed much?

Yeah yeahhh

Lols ohh plss you really need to get over yourself:rolleyes:. You arent that important to hurt my feelings.

Yess you did mention self hate and whatnot. I cant b bothered to quote you go and reread your posts. You can barely make posts without those two words. Are u obsessed much?

Quote me where I mention ''self hate'' on this thread before you commented.

Ill wait.... :axvmm9o:

edit: Show me under 10 minutes.

You probably quickly edited it
Theres two three threads like this one where you kept saying it. You know its true :dzmxmmb:

LOOOOOOOL!!!! :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You think edits last forever , the post was there for whole 3 hours before you made your first post in response:camby:

I don't know whats sad you trying to pin the blame on me or the fact that you suffer from delusional paranoia.
Do I haunt you in your sleep taunting you with the imaginary ''self hate'' you so eloquently speak of :diddyass:

Runta ii sheeg , when you were 16 you were a drooling retard wearing diapers soomaaha

I actually find peoples attempts very amusing to be frank. Goes to show how much you guys take me seriously enough despite the perception of me being allegedly ''16''. Perhaps I'm 19, or ,22 or 30 or 40. But ofc you guys cant verify that one bit.
:siilaanyolaugh:

In response to everything you've said:
Humans will do what they want because we have free will. Your judgement is not important because you are not god. However, I said my peace to display my words, not the ones you tired to put in my mouth. So continue on saying whatever it is you're going to say next, it's your legal right! <3

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Decca you do you boo.

That being said it's the Internet people will criticise and speculate on your intentions. Don't take it to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending