Somali females and double lifestyles

"We all know that somali girls get forced to wear the hijab, but if you don’t wanna wear it. Stop fucking terrorizing people who don’t PUBLICALLY wear it."
That is a gross generalization.
I know what ur trying to do here. Look hijabies sin just like everybody else... but what does that have to do with YOU not wearing hijab?? Not wearing hijab is a major sin. There are no ifs, ands, or buts.

Sambuus

Inactive
"We all know that somali girls get forced to wear the hijab, but if you don’t wanna wear it. Stop fucking terrorizing people who don’t PUBLICALLY wear it."
That is a gross generalization.
I know what ur trying to do here. Look hijabies sin just like everybody else... but what does that have to do with YOU not wearing hijab?? Not wearing hijab is a major sin. There are no ifs, ands, or buts.
Listen, learn the difference between past and present form. Let’s not act like our culture is open regarding a woman not wearing a hijab. This is well known that a lot of Somali women are forced either by family or the Somali SOCIETY to cover up. Don’t try to use my generalization, which I agree was wrong. Since I should not generalize women of an entire ethnicity. Don’t only focus on that so that you can deliberately not acknowledge the stigma surrounding forcing the our culture on a person.

Sambuus

Inactive
Sincerely my ass, You dont own this site, It is not my fault that your disgusting behavior did not get accepted by the somalis
“yOu dOn’T oWn tHiS sItE” but I own this thread? So move along, if the shoe don’t fit. Don’t wear it. Simple.

Listen, learn the difference between past and present form. Let’s not act like our culture is open regarding a woman not wearing a hijab. This is well known that a lot of Somali women are forced either by family or the Somali SOCIETY to cover up. Don’t try it use my generalization, which I agree was wrong. To deliberately not acknowledge the stigma surrounding forcing the our culture on a person.
Women were forced by Allah to cover up. If ur a Muslim you have to cover up. Regardless of the " oppressive society" there is no way around.

I honestly don't get the point of this thread.

Sambuus

Inactive
Women were forced by Allah to cover up. If ur a Muslim you have to cover up. Regardless of the " oppressive society" there is no way around.

Is it very hard to comprehend? If you would’ve read what I wrote you would have known what I talked about. I did not talk about ISLAM. I repeat as you seem bad at reading. I DID NOT TALK ABOUT ISLAM.
this is cultural aspect not the religion one.

This is a long ass rant, so i live in a very populated city with loads of somalis. I am born in this specific country and i have myself never been in Somalia, or anything like that and i’ve never really grown up on somali culture since my parents are both raised in Europe. I however come from a really religious household, and wear the veil. So I don’t really know if I deal with self hate but I have always hated being a Somali.

It kinda all started when I was younger, since I used to be very much westernized. The city I lived had a lot of newly arrived somalis. Most of the Somalis that live here are usually immigrants. So I used to get very bullied by several girls since I wasn’t “religious” and they used to tell me that I would go to hell cause I did not wear a veil. The teasing was usually everyday but I did not pay attention to it. I was getting teased and discriminated against by many elders, who did not even let me buy something from their if I did not wear the hijab. It was to the point where grown men used to litterally stop me in the middle of the street and talk about me needing to be “afraid of god, and that I will enter hell if I don’t repent and cover myself” you know the same old story.

So I started wearing it for own personal reason, and til this day some people still complain to me about my clothing.
However the thing is not this. The same girls that use to talk about me repenting and needing to cover my hair is litterally The same ones that used to crucify me.
Same girls are all over social media with their bare midriffs and belly piercings and whatever. Same girls that used to tease me are the ones all over social media, smoking, half naked, having sex and all that shit.

I don’t know what the f*ck is wrong with the Somali community but the standards they put girls wearing hijabs are ridiculous. You are automatically seen as a sheik if you cover your hair. It doesn’t matter if you club everyday and have zina and all that other shit. If you wear hijab is all good. Another thing that I see with all of these so called sheik girls Is the sickening double life. Wearing shit and being half naked one second. Then another picture you see them in a abaya and a hijab. I’ve seen this behavior so many times that it’s sickening. I don’t know if I’m being too into this subject or me projecting my experiences into others. But shit like this is why I would rather not be associated with any Somali girl.

They are embarrassing as f*ck and I’m tired of this double ass lifestyle that all the ajnabis peep and stay asking about. We all know that somali girls get forced to wear the hijab, but if you don’t wanna wear it. Stop fucking terrorizing people who don’t PUBLICALLY wear it. All in the same time while you run of to the nearest bushes to remove your abaya and hijab in the way to school. I’m tired of it all, seeing the local xalimo who used to be the most sheik and win all the quranic competition. Twerking on some dude in the club, all while having picture of you in mosque and club side by side.
People are hypocrites, and shits pretty wack. Stand for yours, don't let others use Islam over you.

There are good people tho, who live their life and let you live yours without judgment. My favorites is this couple in their late 30s who are liberal as shit and loving to eachother and everyone else. Prolly the most naturally happy Somali couple I've met, and they have good wine taste :lawd:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
All in the same time while you run of to the nearest bushes to remove your abaya and hijab in the way to school. I’m tired of it all, seeing the local xalimo who used to be the most sheik and win all the quranic competition. Twerking on some dude in the club, all while having picture of you in mosque and club side by side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sambuus

Inactive
People are hypocrites, and shits pretty wack. Stand for yours, don't let others use Islam over you.

There are good people tho, who live their life and let you live yours without judgment. My favorites is this couple in their late 30s who are liberal as shit and loving to eachother and everyone else. Prolly the most naturally happy Somali couple I've met, and they have good wine taste :lawd:
If our community was more about minding their own business and not judging and controlling other people. We would not have somali youths living two different lifestyles, one to please a society and one for themselves. This projection is something that runs so deep, that other Somali people think that they are entitled to order you to cover your OWN head.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somalis in general are hypocrites it’s all about looking like a good person to ajanabis, but would kill another somali over different family lineage, I don’t take most of there opinions to serious.

My ass. Chug some urine and prove you follow every requirement or :camby:
Your one of those girl who back that ass up all the way, Aggressivnes is a virtue in lovemaking, Do you have childrearing hips?
I can smell your stank through this post:icon redface:
If our community was more about minding their own business and not judging and controlling other people. We would not have somali youths living two different lifestyles, one to please a society and one for themselves. This projection is something that runs so deep, that other Somali people think that they are entitled to order you to cover your OWN head.
You gotta be the change you wanna see, and sooner or later you find/attract like minded peers. Don't let it get to your head or hold you down, people who throw such comments be it here or irl do it cuz they find some pleasure and relief by bringing others down to either their own level, or one they perceive as below them. Exerting control over others in this manner is a part time hobby for those who lack it in their own life.

Sambuus

Inactive
Your one of those girl who back that ass up all the way, Aggressivnes is a virtue in lovemaking, Do you have childrearing hips?
You actually do not have any respect whatsoever, I’m not the women you know in real life. I’m not and never will be involved in any activity your assuming.

You actually do not have any respect whatsoever, I’m not the women you know in real life. I’m not and never will be involved in any activity your assuming.
Actually you are quite right i dont have respect, I think it was not a part of genetic structure. I was a disrespectful dude since kindergarten i used to fart on some members of the faculty repeatedly

Is it very hard to comprehend? If you would’ve read what I wrote you would have known what I talked about. I did not talk about ISLAM. I repeat as you seem bad at reading. I DID NOT TALK ABOUT ISLAM.
this is cultural aspect not the religion one.
Islam is what shaped our culture. Somalis didn't wake up one day and decided to "force" women to cover up. If few hijabies want to live a double lifestyle, so what?? They know what their doing is wrong that's why they're living a double lifestyle. Every society on earth "forces" both women and men to cover up. Some more than others.

When you stuff like "It doesn’t matter if you club every day and have zina and all that other shit. If you wear hijab is all good." makes you sound dumb. This couldn't be further from the truth.
Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire culture/society

Trending

Latest posts