Somali dudes. Serious question. No trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It doesn't matter if as a purist, you'd hypothetically chose the Somali woman with multiple ex marriages and full Somali children over the same Somali woman with mixed children as random thought experiment on some obscure forum, bc irl you'd actively choose neither, and in reality things are no easier for the former over the latter.

The bit about the average person preferring a previously non-married spouse without kids goes without saying, and I dont need to survey my 'male relatives' to know that. It's overwhelmingly true for the vast majority of people, male and female, pretty across the board, and that does something to support my assertion, if you'll notice.

I'm not shifting the blame on Somali men. It takes two to tango and oftentimes these couples are immature and not well-settled financially. They start to have kids before they're ready for them in volatile situations, and marry solely to fulfill sexual urges without carefully vouching for the future parent of their children. However, its an indisputable fact that the market is skewed, and there is a huge disparity between marriageable and available Somali women and their male counterparts.

I find it strange though very amusing that "more than one wifeuu:fittytousand:' is your immediate solution to the issue and what you're mourning above all else :dead:

You fail to be realistic.

787fa060dceddf04afd54f84abceecf22087de8a395e09bab5910cd5ae4ba9fa.jpg

Just that alot of us look too similar and it's weird. If a somali guy talks to me I see him instantly as family. What do you want me to do? I have nine brothers and everyone looks like them.
Hey I was just making a point.
you do you adeer.

I only have issues with interracial marriages that are born out of self hate and hate for your community. No one has issues with people meeting marrying each other for the right reasons even if they are from different backgrounds.

Interesting that you make this argument while @:333 made the exact opposite argument(I can't marry my own because I love them too much).:mjlol:

No I agree with you, I was just saying holding that opinion (yours) isn't racist.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
It doesn't matter if as a purist, you'd hypothetically chose the Somali woman with multiple ex marriages and full Somali children over the same Somali woman with mixed children as random thought experiment on some obscure forum, bc irl you'd actively choose neither, and in reality things are no easier for the former over the latter.

The bit about the average person preferring a previously non-married spouse without kids goes without saying, and I dont need to survey my 'male relatives' to know that. It's overwhelmingly true for the vast majority of people, male and female, pretty across the board, and that does something to support my assertion, if you'll notice.

I'm not shifting the blame on Somali men. It takes two to tango and oftentimes these couples are immature and not well-settled financially. They start to have kids before they're ready for them in volatile situations, and marry solely to fulfill sexual urges without carefully vouching for the future parent of their children. However, its an indisputable fact that the market is skewed, and there is a huge disparity between marriageable and available Somali women and their male counterparts.

I find it strange though very amusing that "more than one wifeuu:fittytousand:' is your immediate solution to the issue and what you're mourning above all else :dead:

You fail to be realistic.

Waxay ila tahay in aad riyo ku jirtid wale

What i was stating was reality on the ground and if you got male relatives ask and compare our answers when it comes to women with mixed kids. It isn't a thought or anything of the sort but a matter of preference, you accept it when it comes to preferring non married spouses without kids but not the former.

It takes 2 tango waa ruunta laakin look at how you described somali men in that statement of yours and the underlying assumptions that comes with it. Ruunta iska sheeg you were holding somali men responsible??

:ulyin::ulyin:

tbh there's nothing wrong for women to encourage their men to become better waxaa ka ficaan aduunka male laakinse it really matters how you go about it. Do it the right way get the results you wanted but do it the wrong way well you know the rest
:manny::manny:

How can it be indisputable when the Suldaan is disputing it ??

Deh if there's a decline in marrying divorced women to circumvent it we increase the number of wives waku side simple xisab waye. I thought feminism solved the education gap mise are you still playing catch up ? if you got a better solution i'm all ears
:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

There is this Somali girl. She was previously married twice. Once to a Jamaican man, she had a child and then got divorced, then she got married to another man who was Arab or something, had a kid and then he divorced her too. She used to be one of those girls who used to look down on Somali guys and complain about how they aint s""t. Excuse my language.

She has since repented from her ways and now would love to re-integrate herself back to the Somali community. But no Somali guy even looks at her twice. She knows why.

Would any of you guys give someone like her a chance or even a consideration

No trolling please. Serious question. :nvjpqts:
i'd give her a chance, hmu

VixR

Veritas
Waxay ila tahay in aad riyo ku jirtid wale

What i was stating was reality on the ground and if you got male relatives ask and compare our answers when it comes to women with mixed kids. It isn't a thought or anything of the sort but a matter of preference, you accept it when it comes to preferring non married spouses without kids but not the former.

It takes 2 tango waa ruunta laakin look at how you described somali men in that statement of yours and the underlying assumptions that comes with it. Ruunta iska sheeg you were holding somali men responsible??

:ulyin::ulyin:

tbh there's nothing wrong for women to encourage their men to become better waxaa ka ficaan aduunka male laakinse it really matters how you go about it. Do it the right way get the results you wanted but do it the wrong way well you know the rest
:manny::manny:

How can it be indisputable when the Suldaan is disputing it ??

Deh if there's a decline in marrying divorced women to circumvent it we increase the number of wives waku side simple xisab waye. I thought feminism solved the education gap mise are you still playing catch up ? if you got a better solution i'm all ears
:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:
I realize now you're bullshitting, and I can't understand a quarter of the stuff you typed anyway.

The moment I read the OP my troll-radar went off. Not only does the scenario sound so fake, but you ask "would you consider her" to SSpot Faaraxs knowing full well what their reaction would be :childplease:

And sure enough, in came the usual suspects, tripping over themselves in their excitement and eagerness to tell us just how badly they would reject this phantom lady :gucciwhat:

Last edited:
There is this Somali girl. She was previously married twice. Once to a Jamaican man, she had a child and then got divorced, then she got married to another man who was Arab or something, had a kid and then he divorced her too. She used to be one of those girls who used to look down on Somali guys and complain about how they aint s""t. Excuse my language.

She has since repented from her ways and now would love to re-integrate herself back to the Somali community. But no Somali guy even looks at her twice. She knows why.

Hell no, and not because she had past relationships outside the race but more so because of the fact that she looked down on somali men in the first place. If she just happened to marry a man that wasn't somali and it didn't work out then fine maybe but to think she was too good for us and NOW try coming back as another two men's trash? Hell no. Women like this are absolute trash.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Shes a twice divorcee with a half jamaican kid and a half dheegcas

And on top of that she hated Somali guys

And now she wants to get married to a Somali Guy As a last resort
:gucciwhat:

Virgin >>> Divorced with no kids >>> Divorced with Somali Kids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Divorced with half Somali kids.

Zeus

STYLIN
The moment I read the OP my troll-radar went off. Not only does the scenario sound so fake, but you ask "would you consider her" to SSpot Faaraxs knowing full well what their reaction would be :childplease:

And sure enough, in came the usual suspects, tripping over themselves in their excitement and eagerness to tell us just how badly they would reject this phantom lady :gucciwhat:
She said no trolling it's a serious question, so we took it seriously :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending