Somali dudes. Serious question. No trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
No self respecting man is cool with it when women from his ethnicity marry out.

This exists in all cultures, even amongst caucasians. There is a reason cadaan girls who mess around with black guys have their sexual value in the marriage market decrease. As educated as cadaans are most people still prefer to mate with their own kind. Everyone is for interracial marriage as long as it doesn't affect their families.

Very good point. I agree with you 100%.

VixR

Veritas
One of my ayeyo's married 4 times, it doesn't seem like there was much of a stigma attached to divorcees back then. I do remember my dad though telling my brothers to avoid divorcees with children* and that its too much of a headache, maybe thats just bc of where we live now.
This.
On an empirical basis i say, just a few days ago there was thread about a somali woman who had been married previously to 13 somali men in total. It's an exception but my point if that it's fairly common for somali men to marry women who've themselves have been married multiple times. i know of a couple such marriages where the women had been married 2-4 times before some even had 9 kids but they still got married. Have you ever had talks with somali women who're divorced & have non somali kids but want to get married to somali men ? if you ever get the chance ask them whether the ethnicity of their children plays a role in their efforts to get married again ?

I did concede and accept that it would be harder for such women but nonetheless this doesn't negate what i stated earlier that ethnicity of the children and men adds another issue all together. Are you trying to imply that there can't be a rational basis for rejecting them purely on ethnic grounds ? how were you able to make that distinction between what legitimately constitutes a rational and irrational aversion ? what criteria did you use to come to that conclusion ?

Assuming that there are 2 somali women divorced with children(kids from both fathers) and both of them have been married twice. The only difference between them is that one has somali kids the other non somali kids. Now both want to remarry again but to somali men who do you believe will find it easier or should i say which women will somali men consider ? will somali men reject them equally for the reasons you stated above ie kids from different fathers & failed marriages only ? will the ethnicity of the non somali kids not be taken into consideration as well ?

Waa runta that most somali men would reject such women but from the few men who would consider marrying them they will pick the woman who somali kids over the one who hasn't. This is my point, for them it's simply a compatibility issue & they don't need to know the inner reasons like in the OP's case whereby she hated somali men.
Out of all the guys who responded, you are the least dishonest, and that's saying something, but I'll give you some credit.

If you really want me to go into extreme cases like the lady with 13 husbands, and we all saw the nature of the responses to that; there's the common phenomenon of Somalis in the West marrying divorcées to have sex with them, and then they leave, case in point the 13 "marriages". There are handfuls of women like this in every community, whereas in the old days back home, although there are/were many women who easily had up to three or four marriages, there are stark differences in the environment, the reasons for divorce or multiple marriages, and in the nature of how the multiply-divorced Somali women fare/d there vs here, and usually in their case, the first one or two were arranged and the second or third of their choosing, one or two of them usually having been lost to conflict.

I have seen a Somali man marry a woman who had previously married an ajnabi and with a child from the previous marriage, but that was one failed marriage and one child. Generally, I don't see a trend of women who're married to ajnabis actively trying to marry from the Somali community, but with regards to failed marriages, even the once-divorced ones who have married from the Somali community have no perceptibly easier time of it for having had a Somali child(ren) vs a mixed child(ren), much as you'd 'hope' otherwise.

Having kids from different mothers or fathers and having multiple failed marriages is a rational reason to reject marrying the person, including for women when they're looking into eligible men, bc it indicates a trend of bad decision-making and failure to solve problems, not to mention it widens the scope of issues and hurdles you'll have to deal with, ie the previous partners, the childrens' adjustment to you or lack thereof, and being a father or mother figure to children that don't belong to you, etc. The race of the previous partners is irrational, bc it's a superficial dressing to the root of the actual issue. It's nothing more than a gut reaction to a perceived so-called rejection in the minds of these purists, hence the reason this hypothetical is based on the repentance of the woman as if for past wrongs against them:mjlol:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
As far as I am concerned any child madow or Chinese is the same to me. If it ain't somal, sii soco. Ain't nobody gonna raise half breeds.
Well yeah, naturally a man is not going to want to raise someone else's kids no matter their race or ethnicity, but you can't deny that there's levels to it. I've even heard that in some Somali circles marriage with an Arab is actually valued

Zeus

STYLIN
Your a cuck if you dont care about the way your sister appears. Whatever Religion you follow.

Your acting as if she even has a CHOICE. :lol:

Are you stupid?

No, you're the cuck for forcing your sister to wear what you find suitable.

I dont think Somali men have problems with interracial marriage as a whole. Plenty of Somalis are married to non Somalis all over the world and it has never been an issue.

But when a Somali girl purposefully looks down on Somali men as if she is better than them and suffers from self hate and goes running to a non Somali ONLY because he is non Somali and then gets her ass kicked and then crawls back to the same people she used to look down on before, I could understand why those types wouldn't get a look back.

And let me not even get started with the kids.

Okay I 100% get the first part but what about the kids? why would they be such a huge problem if everything else for example turns out fine. Maybe I'm being ignorant about this and everyone is also different, but I don't understand why that would be out of the question and would stop you from marrying someone. Is it that difficult to raise those kids as your own even if they have a different race? If it's financial or other problems like that I get it. I don't know how the somali community is and I'm sure this would be difficult for anyone in any kind of community, but Somalis are religious so what about from an Islamic point of view? I'm sure no one has anything against adopting.

EDIT: forget it. I just read about adopting in Islam.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This is true but the Somali community is very judgemental she will be seen as "Used goods"
She's seen as used goods in any community. Typically a woman who does this has to marry below her caste which is why when women marry their first man he needs to be extremely above her caste or she must be willing to work hard if he's at the same caste. Many Somali women marry below their castes by marrying other races and this is a pity since they must not know their self worth.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
No, you're the cuck for forcing your sister to wear what you find suitable.

With brothers like you, I can understand why many girls are promiscuous.

You probably wouldn't mind if your sister wasn't a virgin.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Okay I 100% get the first part but what about the kids? why would they be such a huge problem if everything else for example turns out fine. Maybe I'm being ignorant about this and everyone is also different, but I don't understand why that would be out of the question and would stop you from marrying someone. Is it that difficult to raise those kids as your own even if they have a different race? If it's financial or other problems like that I get it. I don't know how the somali community is and I'm sure this would be difficult for anyone in any kind of community, but Somalis are religious so what about from an Islamic point of view? I'm sure no one has anything against adopting.

It is the ultimate humilation and cuckery for men all over the world. To look after the kid of a self hating woman. That man is looked DOWN on. The fact that those kids are not from your background is insult to injury.

images

funny-photo-shop-win-not-the-father.jpg

WHITE-IDIOT-EVANGELICAL-COUPLE-BIRTH-3-BLACKS.jpg

c776596fb0759acabad2424784334cb0.jpg

All cultures hate it lol! ^^

She can marry who she wants tbh. If she wants to get with a Somali guy she can if that's what she truly wants. All it takes is for her find someone who's attracted to her. Why should she be embarrassed for? She was a married woman, that's not a sin.

Err.. cause Somali people look down on Madow and their features.
no she can't lol gtfoh. Too much baggage. This should be a wake up call for you. Quit traveling to turkey to meet some Turkish faaraxs. U gonna end up like her.:trumpsmirk:

It is the ultimate humilation and cuckery for men all over the world. To look after the kid of a self hating woman. That man is looked DOWN on.

images

funny-photo-shop-win-not-the-father.jpg

WHITE-IDIOT-EVANGELICAL-COUPLE-BIRTH-3-BLACKS.jpg
I just don't get how that could be bad. If you raise them well they're your kids. The people who look down on these kind of people are just saying that they would punish innocent children for something stupid like race.

I just don't get how that could be bad. If you raise them well they're your kids. The people who look down on these kind of people are just saying that they would punish innocent children for something stupid like race.
:gucciwhat: Are you saying men should raise kids their wives had by other men while being married to them?:childplease:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Why must one always be race traitor if they don't want to marry a somali person? What if you have absolutely nothing against them, but you just don't want to be with them because they almost all look like they're related to you and it's disgusting. That means you have more love for your people.
WTF are you talking about. So because you marrying out is a result of your strong love for your people. 'Akhi I love my people so much that I have to marry out'. like What? :ayaanswag::mindblown:

Well yeah, naturally a man is not going to want to raise someone else's kids no matter their race or ethnicity, but you can't deny that there's levels to it. I've even heard that in some Somali circles marriage with an Arab is actually valued
Everyone is racist if we are being fair. I would much rather raise somali kids because I am related to them just by being Somali and if I had kids they would look like them. It far worse to be raising madow or Arab kids. The point is divorced women have it hard remarrying but those with ajnabi ex husbands have it more difficult and even those with ajnabi children of the same father have it even more difficult and u know who had it more difficult than those? Those with multiple ajnabi children like the woman op is talking about. A Somali woman witny 2 Somali kids and a Somali women with two madow or cadaan kids do not have the same chance of marrying a Somali guy. That's a hard fact. Race traitors are not and should never be accepted.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
You're going to extremes, I would care if my wife dressed naked. The older you get your attire should change accordingly. You guys were crying over teenage girls and how they dressed for a party/get together in that instagram picture, it's what kids her age do. But I know this will go over your head because you're muslim, and muslims are the most sexually insecure/backwards fuckers in the world.
Why do atheist always have to bring islam into. I don't believe in God like u akhi but that has nothing to with religion but a man's inherent nature to protect his female family members.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Hoos

Not yet, that is only isolated to the two above, but now ask them, what about if her children are from a qabiil that is a rival to yours?

Actually I think you are on the right track here sxb. But I'll counter your question with one of my own.

I think the real munafiqs are the guys who talk a big game about "Somalinimo" but who would refuse their daughters and sisters to marry ethnic Somali men from oppressed minority qabils like Madhiban, Tumaal, and Gabooye. Those who would instead happily marry them off to ajnabis and Madows who took the shahadah last week and paid pennies on the dollar for the meher are the true cucks in my opinion.

Your acting as if she even has a CHOICE. :lol:

Are you stupid?

No, but you are stupider.:rolleyes:

no she can't lol gtfoh. Too much baggage. This should be a wake up call for you. Quit traveling to turkey to meet some Turkish faaraxs. U gonna end up like her.:trumpsmirk:

Ohh she can!lol who are you to say she can't.
I can't travel without my family, stop trying to slander me now. You always get so personal, horta did your missus run off with an ajnabi?:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending