Somali cultural genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al shabab is one of the biggest reasons. And people put more effort in their deen, I know my mother told me that they were really strict with memorizing the Quran but not knowing the meaning, you know tafsir and sunnah. So that changed, alxamdulillah! And we should all be putting more effort in the deen.

I understand that you want Somalis to embrace their deen but wearing niqab is not a part of deen. A hijab is enough, we don't need women wearing black bags in the equator.

They don't want to "help" them, they want to change society due to their choices.Look at the girls DP which wants a "freeer somalia " what she actually wants is to be socially accepted in her home country for her behaviour.

The male poster also has slept with a lot of women. He wants to paint the Somali lifestyle as wrong and hence himself "right".Dont fall for it !
I actually meant you, you are trying to force someone to do something that they don’t want. And you’re actually just making them hate their own deen instead of embracing it. There is not force in Islam.

Well it's not really their choice, first they were forced by alkelaab and now their husbands are forcing them because all the other women are wearing the same thing and he doesn't want her to stand out.
Wow, you must live in their homes to know so much! I don’t believe that Somali women living in the west are being forced to do anything...

Wow, you must live in their homes to know so much! I don’t believe that Somali women living in the west are being forced to do anything...

It's the truth though, if a woman in Somalia was to go out without a niqab or jilbaab she would be shamed by the public and this would in turn rebound on her family which is why they force women to wear it.

It's the truth though, if a woman in Somalia was to go out without a niqab or jilbaab she would be shamed by the public and this would in turn rebound on her family which is why they force women to wear it.
People in Somalia literally shame you for a lot. I wasn’t allowed to go out without my shirt being button up to the top or wearing long pants

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Lot of cucks in this forum , imagine wishing for your Hoya or your future wives to wear tights and/or promiscuous clothing.

Many of them do not wear the hijab and they want to project their insecurity on God fearing, Hijab wearing Muslimahs.

Apparently if you don't follow the 'trends', you're an extremist/Wahhabi/Salafi these are their fav words to throw kkkk.
"Tent" kulahaa it is like this statement is coming from a white supremacist that wants to ban the hijab:faysalwtf:

Many of them do not wear the hijab and they want to project their insecurity on God fearing, Hijab wearing Muslimahs.

Apparently if you don't follow the 'trends', you're an extremist/Wahhabi/Salafi these are their fav words to throw kkkk.
"Tent" kulahaa it is like this statement is coming from a white supremacist that wants to ban the hijab:faysalwtf:

Lmao I never advocated for promiscuous clothing, I'm all for modesty but I think that a hijab is enough and that wearing a niqab/jilbaab in an equatorial country is illogical and is not part of our culture.

ad hominem attack , tier 1 machevillian attack..
it's so easy to understand them

:lolbron::pachah1:

Tell me abaayo what made you decide to come back to Somali men , kulaha Somalia men are the "greatest".
@Geeljire sanbuur
:russ:
You know our hoyos are red pilled asf, the only women who will ever truly unconditionally love me.She also has connections to check any girl who has been playing around.
:banderas:
Is it just me or does what he said doesn’t make any sense whatsoever

ad hominem attack , tier 1 machevillian attack..
it's so easy to understand them

:lolbron::pachah1:

Tell me abaayo what made you decide to come back to Somali men , kulaha Somalia men are the "greatest".
@Geeljire sanbuur
:russ:
You know our hoyos are red pilled asf, the only women who will ever truly unconditionally love me.She also has connections to check any girl who has been playing around.
:banderas:
Real shittttt my hoyos the only woman I love forever I don't show love to another female

Somali women are the most independent in the Muslim world. Somali women are modest and that is their choice. We shouldn’t degrade them for wearing hijab or niqaab.

Most men see women as meat they can devour that’s why they want them to be immodest.
Mayb Allah protect all modest Somali women who wear either the hijjab, niqaab, diraac/baati and gabasaar ameen

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I’m all for that! Wallahi we need to return to our Shafi’i roots and embrace our beautiful cultural heritage. Somalia in Siad Barre’s time was a utopia for us nationalists and cultural traditionalists :banderas::banderas:

Kkkk seems like you know nothing about Shafi'i madhab..:icon lol::icon lol: Shafi'i is second to Hanbali. It is extreme on everything.
Here is what Imam Al-Ghazali one of the most influential Islamic pholisophers a shafi'i by Madhab and Sufi said about women:icon mrgreen:

20180715_000719.png

And to Siad barre miniskirts were allowed whilst hijabs were not allowed in schools/universities/public places. Insha Allah he goes to hell for what he did:axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending