TRIGGER WARNING Somali Christians praying for Farmajo

Are you saying Farmaajo is gaal ? I don't get the point of this thread

Of course I'm not saying Farmajo isn't Muslim but this looks bad for him since Somalia is a Muslim country and should have a head of state who isn't secular (nor a radical theocrat)

Both Sheikh Sharif and HSM are not secular and I doubt these gaalos ever supported them

somaliwarrior1999

somaliwarrior1999
respect to the hawiyes and dir and rahenweynes who fought against the ethiopian invasion of somalia had it not been for them all of somalia would have been under ethiopia

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Hargeisa World War memorial. That is a priest praying for them.
EJkcs6HW4AEbAeJ.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Of course I'm not saying Farmajo isn't Muslim but this looks bad for him since Somalia is a Muslim country and should have a head of state who isn't secular (nor a radical theocrat)

Both Sheikh Sharif and HSM are not secular and I doubt these gaalos ever supported them
3617426.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Reading and listening to the Bible in Somali is so weird :tacky: :tacky:

Tbh, as Hibongo, we welcome Somali Christians as our brothers who can find refuge in our nation.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i see no issue with them wishing the best for our president and country, that is something we should all be doing. :)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

How so? How can he control what some random Gaalos are doing somewhere in the west?

:comeon: Let’s be fair in criticisms

It seems like Christian prayers work the best judging by the Western World. Shouldn't hurt to toss in some western prayers.

Allegedly Siad Barre prayed to Jesus for weapons and support to fight Somalis. This was exposed in a book and a Netflix series into a Prominent Christian Political Group called "The Family".

Make of that what you will.

Siad barre still benefitted Somali, u never lived in that era it was peace ful

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He doesn't look somali, and indeed the bible sounds weird in somali especially with "rabbi" after each word, and why he is rising his hands like we do. :sitdown:

Trending

Latest posts