Somali atheism on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
no,but i have grown up with my cousins,therefore they are like siblings to me.however if i have never met them and they fulfill all my criteria i wouldn't be particularly opposed to the idea given that there has not been generational mixing.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

kid-fury-o.gif

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I remember having a brief exchange with a Muslim about this wherein I pointed out that the nature of first cousin marriages means you're playing Russian roulette with your potential offspring.

All the while he was shaking his head as I was explaining this and he interrupted me to say "Allah would not make halal something which can be harmful for you."

Great shame, but this is blind faith at it's finest.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I remember having a brief exchange with a Muslim about this wherein I pointed out that the nature of first cousin marriages means you're playing Russian roulette with your potential offspring.

All the while he was shaking his head as I was explaining this and he interrupted me to say "Allah would not make halal something which can be harmful for you."

Great shame, but this is blind faith at it's finest.
dont take the reaction of one individual as a representation of the whole religion,i have justified cousin marriages numerous times on this thread,all the while while these atheists came with no solid response and were blinded by their emotions.I dont follow islam blindly saxib,it is indeed in my eyes a very logical and rational religion.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If cousin marriages lead to genetic deformities why not make it haram? allah said nothing about it so everyone thinks its fine and dandy until shit like this happens http://www.dawn.com/news/1212811 :umwhat:.?
The prophet peace be upon him was given the task of transfering Allah's rule to the people,so whatever he said should not taken lightly and seen as truth.His advise should not be taken lightly and the deformities are a reflection of neglect towards his advice

The prophet peace be upon him was given the task of transfering Allah's rule to the people,so whatever he said should not taken lightly and seen as truth.His advise should not be taken lightly and the deformities are a reflection of neglect towards his advice
He has also said that male children are to have their foreskin removed. That it is good for health. https://islamqa.info/en/9412. It has been proven that circumcision is detrimental to ones own sexual functions, do you argue against this? :bell:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
He has also said that male children are to have their foreskin removed. That it is good for health. https://islamqa.info/en/9412. It has been proven that circumcision is detrimental to ones own sexual functions, do you argue against this? :bell:
straight from google:A new study suggesting that circumcision can decrease sexual pleasure is drawing the fire of scientists in the field, who say the findings are flawed. The study, published in February in the British Journal of Urology International, found that circumcised men reported less sexual sensitivity than their uncut brethren.But several experts say the study has too many weaknesses to draw any conclusions from it.But several experts say the study has too many weaknesses to draw any conclusions from it.
The study is pretty flawed," said Douglas Diekema, a pediatrics professor at the University of Washington, who was part of the American Academy of Pediatrics 2012 task force on circumcision. "I read the conclusion and then I read the study, and I said, 'Wow, they went overboard in what they're concluding.'"

The study used a biased sample population, didn't measure sensitivity changes before and after circumcision, and found only a tiny difference between the two groups, which is clinically meaningless, making it impossible to conclude from the results that circumcision reduces sexual sensitivity, several experts said.

http://www.livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html

Again muslims dont represent islam,the prophet advised against generational cousin marriages ,how many times do i have to mention this.:dwill::dwill::dwill:

So it's ok to generalise atheist based on some but not muslims based on islam :umwhat:I don't remember there being a hadith advising against generational cousin marriages either sheikhs are just changing their tune now because scientists agree it's genetically unhealthy

Face it, cousin relations is still incest you have no leg to stand on

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Benefits of circumcision include:
  • Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
  • Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
  • Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.
Circumcision doesn't affect fertility, nor is circumcision generally thought to enhance or detract from sexual pleasure for men or their partners.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

Benefits of circumcision include:
  • Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
  • Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
  • Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.
Circumcision doesn't affect fertility, nor is circumcision generally thought to enhance or detract from sexual pleasure for men or their partners.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

This has been debunked multiple times lmao stahp :mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This has been debunked multiple times lmao stahp :mjlol:
I beg to differ
Penile circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin from the penis. The foreskin is highly vulnerable to HIV infection. Circumcision of the penis provides some protection against HIV infection for heterosexual men. Circumcision does not protect most men who have sex with men, although it may provide some protection for men who engage only in insertive anal sex (topping). Penile circumcision does not protect women from HIV transmission.

http://www.catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/prevention/penile-circumcision-reduce-risk-hiv-infection

I beg to differ
Penile circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin from the penis. The foreskin is highly vulnerable to HIV infection. Circumcision of the penis provides some protection against HIV infection for heterosexual men. Circumcision does not protect most men who have sex with men, although it may provide some protection for men who engage only in insertive anal sex (topping). Penile circumcision does not protect women from HIV transmission.
http://www.catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/prevention/penile-circumcision-reduce-risk-hiv-infection

Look, a bunch of studies that found male circumcision either didn't reduce HIV risk or increased risk.
  • Thomas, 2004 - no protection in a high-risk population
  • Connelly, 2005 - no protection for black men, only insignificant protection for white men
  • Wawer, 2009 - RCT found male circumcision increased risk to women by 60%
  • Westercamp, 2010 - no protection to men in Kenya
  • Darby, 2011 - no benefit in Australia
  • Brewer, 2011 - circumcised youth at greater risk in Mozambique
  • Auvert, 2001 - 68% higher odds of HIV infection among circumcised men (just below statistical significance)
  • Rodriguez-Diaz, 2012 - 27% higher risk of HIV in circumcised men in Puerto Rico (P = 0.02)
:kanyeshrug:

The atheists here are so obsessed with us Muslims and we are supposed to be the intolerant ones. We literally beg for you people to stop mocking us. How very enlightned of you lot.

Couple other things. Circumcision for men and women is only Sunnah in Islam which means it is a choice at the end of the day, tho for males, it's I encouraged. Africa is mostly nonmuslim and majority of women are circumcized. Take eriteria, a majority Christian country for example.

Cousin marriages were hardly seen during the prophet's time. It is a recent phonemonon. The Quran merely implies that marrying your cousin isn't Haram. It's still a choice that people make making it optional like circumcision.

Lastly how many of you were born out of cousin marriages?:damedamn:

Might explain why you have chosen a deviant life.:mybusiness:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The atheists here are so obsessed with us Muslims and we are supposed to be the intolerant ones. We literally beg for you people to stop mocking us. How very enlightned of you lot.

Couple other things. Circumcision for men and women is only Sunnah in Islam which means it is a choice at the end of the day, tho for males, it's I encouraged. Africa is mostly nonmuslim and majority of women are circumcized. Take eriteria, a majority Christian country for example.

Cousin marriages were hardly seen during the prophet's time. It is a recent phonemonon. The Quran merely implies that marrying your cousin isn't Haram. It's still a choice that people make making it optional like circumcision.

I don't even know why I got dragged into the circumcision debate, I don't have a strong opinion either way kkkkkkkkk

But this xoolo needs to stop equating incest with atheism, he's already admitted he would marry his own cousins :drakewtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't even know why I got dragged into the circumcision debate, I don't have a strong opinion either way kkkkkkkkk

But this xoolo needs to stop equating incest with atheism, he's already admitted he would marry his own cousins :drakewtf:
And this descendant of danyeer:susp::susp::susp:(her own views) needs to stop labeling cousin marriages as incest :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending