Somali atheism on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Because it is!!

If you have your 23andMe raw data, there's a tool that can check whether there has been inbreeding (incl. first cousin marriages) in your genome within the past 5 generations. It's called ''Search for Runs of Homozygosity (ROHs)'' I believe.

I did it, and I am totally not inbred for generations. :rejoice:

the full sentence straight from google:Marriages and sexual relationships between first cousins are stigmatized as incestin some cultures, but tolerated in much of the world.
And most parts of the world are shitholes

countries where it's classed as incest have high living standards and are developed whilst the counties where it's the norm happen to be shitty zoo enclosures

Go figure!

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
And most parts of the world are shitholes

countries where it's classed as incest have high living standards and developed and the counties where it's the norm happen to be shitty zoo enclosures

Go figure!
straight from google:You cannot marry your brother or sister, or one of your parents, grandparents, or your own child or grandchild. In some countries it is illegal to marry your first cousin, but not Australia.
http://www.lawstuff.org.au/wa_law/topics/Marriage
i guess australia is a shithole then ay
:comeon::comeon::comeon:

another video pertaining the issue of cousin marriages ,hope this answers your question

He's just saying the same thing... Cousin marriage is still incest sry

Straight from google:Marriages and sexual relationships between first cousins are stigmatized as incest

This is the fucking definition of incest
Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives
Are you gonna act like you're cousins are you bloody relatives??? It's fucking incest

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
He's just saying the same thing... Cousin marriage is still incest sry

This is the fucking definition of incest

Are you gonna act like you're cousins are you bloody relatives??? It's fucking incest
Real definition of incest straight from google,if you want check it out for yourself.
Incest:sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

different societies,different classifications of what is too closely related for marriage.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

Wallahi this is a joke, how is he gonna claim atheists are all for incest when he so vehemently defends his right to marry his own first cousin :susp:

Disgusting

Real definition of incest straight from google,if you want check it out for yourself.
Incest:sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
different societies,different classifications of what is too closely related for marriage.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
listen...scientifically having children with your cousins produce deformed children. this isn't up for debate.

heres a video of cousin marriages in australia

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wallahi this is a joke, how is he gonna claim atheists are all for incest when he so vehemently defends his right to marry his own first cousin :susp:

Disgusting
wallahi I've had it with you peasants,i have backed up everything that i have said with evidence,and btw i aint marrying my cousin ffs.ya'll are nothing but utter fools.:francis::francis::francis:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
listen...scientifically having children with your cousins produce deformed children. this isn't up for debate.

heres a video of cousin marriages in australia

lebos marry cousins generationally which the prophet advised against,hence the occurrence of deformed children

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Some of you are part-time eugenicist without knowing it.:browtf:

Might as well go full-time eugenicist and allow only couples with high chance of producing healthy and intelligent children.That's what Somalia needs:banderas:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
so you believe it is immoral?
no,but i have grown up with my cousins,therefore they are like siblings to me.however if i have never met them and they fulfill all my criteria i wouldn't be particularly opposed to the idea given that there has not been generational mixing.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

no,but i have grown up with my cousins,therefore they are like siblings to me.however if i have never met them and they fulfill all my criteria i wouldn't be particularly opposed to the idea given that there has not been generational mixing.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
So... You don't mind incest then:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending