Somali Artists that have gone under the radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a bunch of talented Somali artists that have been totally overlooked recently! If you know of any, please post them here!

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
It's all qashin. Nothing but a bunch of talentless goons chugging down 40s in a bloody sauagefest . All I see is debauchery. @Geeljire I'm ashamed of these UK bluds speaking patois and wearing pink camo and swade jumpers dafuq.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tbh none of those artist are unique or standing out and the music sucked even Lil Wayne sounds better than this and I don't even like his music

Just embarrassing seeing Somalis glorifying a haram life style Just cause your doing a hip hop music video no need to be having alcohol and bling in it your just copying what's already there

I don't know what it is about somalis trying to do trap music that awakens my inner awoowe. Like chill out breh we know hooyo picks you up from school smh.
:idontlike::camby:

Leave that gangsta shit to the AA's before you kill us from second hand embarrassment

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
I don't know what it is about somalis trying to do trap music that awakens my inner awoowe. Like chill out breh we know hooyo picks you up from school smh.
:idontlike::camby:

Leave that gangsta shit to the AA's before you kill us with second hand embarrassment
lol where r u from

somalis r thorough niggas in NA

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This is why channels like BET were blocked in my household while growing up lol.

somalis r thorough niggas in NA
:comeon: :comeon:

War somalis in somalia are thorough niggas. They have more of an excuse than anyone to be selling that raw. But nah, you niggas with everything a 21st century western democracy has to offer, decide to squander it off for some easy money dead end lifestyle for what?! Why can't you be like asians and jews and grind it out on the mathbook instead of the crack game smh

:comeon: :comeon:

War somalis in somalia are thorough niggas. They have more of an excuse than anyone to be selling that raw. But nah, you niggas with everything a 21st century western democracy has to offer, decide to squander it off for some easy money dead end lifestyle for what?! Why can't you be like asians and jews and grind it out on the mathbook instead of the crack game smh

They like to blame it on their so called welfare hooyo and their bad aabo experiences. Somehow a good excuse for them to glorify and romanticize such urban disease according to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts