Somali are the strongest people on earth Wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are the WEAKEST link :mjlol:
Your existence is the weakest link, GOODBYE!

We are talking about Somalis, not you. If you are a proud Somali, that's good but a good number of somalis aren't proud to be Somali. I'd say the number of Somalis who think they are Arab are in the millions, and the SJWS and those who think they are black first are also probably close to million by now. How can you call such people strong?
Somalis are strong, stop being a self hater. The people who claim Arabs are cadcads, they're not technically Somalis so let them claim whatever they want!

Your existence is the weakest link, GOODBYE!

Somalis are strong, stop being a self hater. The people who claim Arabs are cadcads, they're not technically Somalis so let them claim whatever they want!
:stopit: So only cadcads claim Arab ancestry now? How do you explain the self hating Somalis who wonder around Ummah forum claiming to be Arab? And the SJWS on twitter who say we were slaves? They must be all Cadcads right?:sass1:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
how about the arab lovers? When you add them together, they are at least 30% of Somalis.:meleshame:

The Arab lovers can be defeated in time. On here making a pro Palestine thread will get one absolutely roasted.. Almost unanimously. More and more Somalis are becoming anti Arab.

It's the SJWs that are sadly growing. It's partly our fault because most people on this side reject feminism and homosexuality so they go to groups who accept them and become SJWs.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:stopit: So only cadcads claim Arab ancestry now? How do you explain the self hating Somalis who wonder around Ummah forum claiming to be Arab? And the SJWS on twitter who say we were slaves? They must be all Cadcads right?:sass1:
Yes they're all cadcads until further investigated.

The Arab lovers can be defeated in time. On here making a pro Palestine thread will get one absolutely roasted.. Almost unanimously. More and more Somalis are becoming anti Arab.

It's the SJWs that are sadly growing. It's partly our fault because most people on this side reject feminism and homosexuality so they go to groups who accept them and become SJWs.
I am only against Somalis claiming to be Arab and adopting Arab culture. I've got no issues against Arabs at all.
As for SJWS, as long as there is social media, they'll only grow because their whole movement is social media based.

We'd just be another African country minus Al Shabab.
i wonder if we wouldve been another roaming ethiopian tribe with no history. i feel like lowkey as much as i hate the fact that somalis became muslim, that educated us and helped us build empires and conquer entire nations and trade with other empires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending